A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transannular patch with moderate s/l horn regurgitation. - Anon

Posted: May 07, 2010

nm

could they be slurring "aortic"? just a wild guess - nm - sssdt

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

S/l: Ter-gas Pit Regurgitation
Aug 16, 2011

Patient has history of afib, hypertension, transient bradycardia. I'm not hearing: heart, mitral, tricupid, etc ...

Cardiac Cath Summary - No Mitral Regurgitation
Jul 30, 2010

No mitral regurgitation. The R-R interval is 102 milliseconds. s/l Polintative ventriculography. There is mild anterolateral hypokinesis, otherwise the left ventricular appears to contract at normal coordinated fashion. ...

J-patch?
Nov 09, 2009

patient had an abdominal colectomy and "J patch"  can't find J patch anywhere? ...

I Did The Patch Fix, 6.123 Or Whatever.......
Oct 20, 2010

I did notice the physician lookup sped up. However, that annoying copying of the same line you just typed still happens. I thought they were going to fix ALL the snags? Anyone else have this problem, where the line you just typed gets repeated like this the line you just typed gets repeated like this the line you just typed gets repeated like this So annoying. You can go up to the top of the page and then cursor back down and it usually gets rid of it temporarily, but just another snag ...

Mild To Moderate
Oct 12, 2009

I am confused with the rule and cannot find an answer in the AAMT BOS 2. In the sentence, "The pain is mild to moderate" do you hyphenate this or not? It does not modify a noun immediately following it, but is there another rule or reason to hyphenate. I want to hyphenate it but am not sure.   ...

Moderate Firm Or Moderate-firm Or Moderate, Firm
May 18, 2011

The doctor dicates:  "Left thigh reveals moderate firm swelling."  Should there be hyphen, comma, or nothing between moderate and firm?  I've looked high and low for the answer.  Thanks! ...

Low- To Moderate-grade?
Aug 26, 2011

Hi, I have a question that is driving me bonkers trying to figure out. I transcribe radiology, and the following phrase is used frequently: "..... mild to moderate grade...." by one particular doctor. Does anyone have any ideas about the proper way this phrase should be transcribed? For example, mild- to moderate-grade; mild to moderate grade; mild-to-moderate-grade? Thank you for any help! ...

In Moderate Malaise?
Sep 21, 2011

Pt who had shoulder surgery earlier in the day now comes in with vomiting x5 hours.  In the PE, doc says "Pt in moderate s/l muh-lez, but no acute distress." Could he be saying malaise or is there another term I am unfamiliar with? ...

Lidoderm Patch
Aug 05, 2010

Under meds, the patient is on a Lidoderm patch 200(s/l pounds)/acetaminophen 10/325 q. 6 - rarely takes. Pounds could also be cones or pretty much anything else.  I can't really tell anything besides the "s" at the end.  I couldn't find anything online that might match up. ...

Verifite Patch
Oct 16, 2011

s/l Verifite patch twice daily ...

How Would You Type This? '0' Moderate Leukocytes
May 25, 2010

doc states in lab: "zero moderate leukocytes." Would I type the word "zero" or the number "0" or type the number "0" as "0.0" ...

Mild To Moderate Htn Or Plaque Or Anything
Aug 28, 2013

Lately, I have been getting dinged for not putting hyphens in mild/moderate to moderate/severe plaque or moderate to severe htn or mild to moderate anything.  I don't understand why we would need hyphens.  In that case, shouldn't "anything to anything" need hyphens? ...

Nissen/cruoplasty Patch Name
Nov 13, 2009

S/L BioWay absorbable patch - cannot document this.  Anyone ever hear of this?  TIA. ...

Stratus Interposition Patch?
Jan 21, 2012

Can someone please help? I am doing a report where the doc dictates s/l Stratus interposition patch 6 times in the report and I cannot locate this anywhere. It is for abdominal flap closure. Thanks! ...

MRI - This Did Show Some Mild To Moderate Changes With A Grade I
Jul 04, 2011

with s/l parafusion of the disc space.  TIA   ...

Hyphen - Moderate-to-severe Trabeculation
Oct 27, 2011

Which way should moderate to severe by typed in this context? 1.  moderate to severe trabeculation 2.  moderate-to-severe trabeculation I was just dinged by QA (would prefer not to say which one yet), and really need to know.  Also, I was always advised when typing a CBC, either all items should be expanded to thousands or none.   It must be consistent.   Is this also true? Thanks for the consult! ...

Hyphen - Mild-to-moderate Hearing Loss
Mar 31, 2010

Is mild-to-moderate hearing loss correct or should it be mild to moderate without the hyphens? ...

Abdominal Ultraound, Fibroids, Moderate Right S/l A/miss/al Free Fluid?
Jan 08, 2013

Abdominal ultrasound notable for uterine fibroids, moderate right _________ free fluid, multiple gallstones within the gallbladder, with at least 8 measuring 6 to 7 mm with enlarged hepatic duct measuring 6.2 mm. I keep hearing a/miss/all but doc is very hard to understand.  Any thoughts?? ...

In List Of Medications....s/l *Fibrel Or Vibrel" Patch. No Other Information Given.
May 25, 2010

x ...

How Would You Type "small To Moderate Sized Wound"
May 03, 2013

small-to-moderate-sized? small- to moderate-sized? small to moderate sized? ...

In Her RUE She Has Sensation Intact Over The S/l "police" Patch In The C4 Distribution....
Aug 08, 2010

The dictator is an orthopedist, he is doing an orthopedic consultation. Musculoskeletal examination demonstrates the patient to be neurosensory intact in the bilateral upper and lower extremities. In her right upper extremity she has sensation intact over the s/l "police" or "pleese" patch in the C4 distribution, as well as the remainder of the upper extremity with C5-T1 distributions. I have been up since 2:30 this morning with my autistic son and my mind is just blank! I cannot understand wh ...

Pain Patch: S/l "birthday" Patches?
Aug 11, 2011

I'm sure this one is super easy, but I just can't get "birthday" out of my head, and nothing else is coming to mind.  Patient has localized back pain and the doc is suggesting "topical pain patches, such as <birthday> patches"...  I feel just stupidly stumped on this one. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance! ...

A S/l "leave In" Patch For BKA Ulcer?
Dec 17, 2010

Thanks! ...

"mall Patch"?
Jun 29, 2010

I'm still a student, and in my transcription the doctor says "A small mall patch is seen emanating from the cervical canal."  I've looked the term up and I keep seeing it in quotation marks.  Is "mall patch" not the correct term for whatever a mall patch is? Is it just descriptive? Is it supposed to be in quotation marks? Please help! Thanks! :) ...

"Patch Fix" For MQ
Mar 28, 2011

Guess what else came with the "fix download?"  Something called hyperion planning, go check that out.  Another one called hyperion analyzer java web client.  I wonder what they've got up their sleeve now?  I deleted all of them. ...