A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Verifite patch - Peyton

Posted: Oct 16, 2011

s/l Verifite patch twice daily

what's the patch for? - more info might help

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

J-patch?
Nov 09, 2009

patient had an abdominal colectomy and "J patch"  can't find J patch anywhere? ...

I Did The Patch Fix, 6.123 Or Whatever.......
Oct 20, 2010

I did notice the physician lookup sped up. However, that annoying copying of the same line you just typed still happens. I thought they were going to fix ALL the snags? Anyone else have this problem, where the line you just typed gets repeated like this the line you just typed gets repeated like this the line you just typed gets repeated like this So annoying. You can go up to the top of the page and then cursor back down and it usually gets rid of it temporarily, but just another snag ...

Lidoderm Patch
Aug 05, 2010

Under meds, the patient is on a Lidoderm patch 200(s/l pounds)/acetaminophen 10/325 q. 6 - rarely takes. Pounds could also be cones or pretty much anything else.  I can't really tell anything besides the "s" at the end.  I couldn't find anything online that might match up. ...

Nissen/cruoplasty Patch Name
Nov 13, 2009

S/L BioWay absorbable patch - cannot document this.  Anyone ever hear of this?  TIA. ...

Stratus Interposition Patch?
Jan 21, 2012

Can someone please help? I am doing a report where the doc dictates s/l Stratus interposition patch 6 times in the report and I cannot locate this anywhere. It is for abdominal flap closure. Thanks! ...

Transannular Patch With Moderate S/l Horn Regurgitation.
May 07, 2010

nm ...

In List Of Medications....s/l *Fibrel Or Vibrel" Patch. No Other Information Given.
May 25, 2010

x ...

In Her RUE She Has Sensation Intact Over The S/l "police" Patch In The C4 Distribution....
Aug 08, 2010

The dictator is an orthopedist, he is doing an orthopedic consultation. Musculoskeletal examination demonstrates the patient to be neurosensory intact in the bilateral upper and lower extremities. In her right upper extremity she has sensation intact over the s/l "police" or "pleese" patch in the C4 distribution, as well as the remainder of the upper extremity with C5-T1 distributions. I have been up since 2:30 this morning with my autistic son and my mind is just blank! I cannot understand wh ...

Pain Patch: S/l "birthday" Patches?
Aug 11, 2011

I'm sure this one is super easy, but I just can't get "birthday" out of my head, and nothing else is coming to mind.  Patient has localized back pain and the doc is suggesting "topical pain patches, such as <birthday> patches"...  I feel just stupidly stumped on this one. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance! ...

A S/l "leave In" Patch For BKA Ulcer?
Dec 17, 2010

Thanks! ...

"mall Patch"?
Jun 29, 2010

I'm still a student, and in my transcription the doctor says "A small mall patch is seen emanating from the cervical canal."  I've looked the term up and I keep seeing it in quotation marks.  Is "mall patch" not the correct term for whatever a mall patch is? Is it just descriptive? Is it supposed to be in quotation marks? Please help! Thanks! :) ...

"Patch Fix" For MQ
Mar 28, 2011

Guess what else came with the "fix download?"  Something called hyperion planning, go check that out.  Another one called hyperion analyzer java web client.  I wonder what they've got up their sleeve now?  I deleted all of them. ...