A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

She delivered **SCVD** over an intact perineum...sm tia - ldg

Posted: Jun 27, 2011

This doctor has said this several times, and i have given her a blank, but she is clearly saying SCVD and I can't find what it means....thanks for any help

?spontaneous controlled vaginal delivery-sm - je suis MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Had one doc who used to dictate that.

spontaneous vaginal delivery would be my guess, but - Terri

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't know what the C would be. Are you positive she says "C"?

spontanteous controlled vaginal delivery - Had this before.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

thank you very much! - ldg

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Baby Was Delivered By National Delivery.
Sep 24, 2010

Guess they took over for the stork?  My ASR has also taken a holiday from all small words today:  is, was, the, and, then, etc.  I guess it has been threatened to be more productive also.  Just skip half the words and voila -- twice the production.  That gets really tedious hour after hour.  Disclaimer:  I am happy to have a job.  Do not wish to find another one.  Too old for career change.  Thank you. ...

S/l Perineum Flaps??
Aug 05, 2011

A curvilinear inferior cervical incision was made. The platysma was incised. Two perinium inferior flaps were raised.   I cannot reference this but it is what I hear. Thanks for any help! ...

S/l Grief's Goo Applied To Skin And Perineum With Diaper Change. Nm
Oct 08, 2012

nm ...

S/l Filomonfilament Is Intact
Apr 20, 2010

TIA ...

Cognitively _____ Intact.
Jan 31, 2010

Dr. says "Cognitively _____ly intact"  It definitely ends in "ly" but i cannot tell what she is saying.  (Psychology report) ...

Air-bone (?) Conduction Intact.
Aug 12, 2010

Doctor dictates for Physical Examination: Ears:  TMs intact.  Hearing grossly intact.  "Air to bone" conduction intact. Is that transcribed "Air-bone"? ...

Full Up Service Is Intact
Aug 23, 2010

He sustained a degloving injury to the left dorsum of his hand, with physical fascia over the extensor tendons. The lacerations cross extend into the third and fourth web spaces on the left hand. ___ is intact.  He denies any numbness or tingling, denies any weakness, and denies gross contamination.   Sounds like full-up service? folley service.  I know none of that makes sense. ...

C5-T1 Gross ___ Sensation Is Intact
Dec 07, 2012

C5-T1 gross ___ sensation is intact ...

Burr Or Murr Skills Intact?
Jul 15, 2011

This is part of the physical exam.  It is mentioned after cranial nerves (although I'm not sure if it goes along with that or not) and sounds like either burr skills or murr skills.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!  ...

X-rays Show The Bone Graft S/l Dahl Rod To Be Intact. Pt Is
Jan 08, 2012

x ...

Tympanic Membranes Intact With (positive) Light Reflex?
Feb 26, 2012

...presents in a (busy clinic who comes?) established and to get help with his meds.    ENT: Tympanic membranes intact with (positive?) light reflex. S/L: Thyroid is without tenderness or mass. (Is this correct/makes sense?) HEART: No gallops, peri-rubs with rales. (Is this correct/makes sense?) CHEST: Symmetrical without mass or lymphadenopathy. (Is this correct/makes sense?)   Thank you.  ...

Knee X-rays - Lateral View, S/l **Blue-mont-slots** Line Is Intact
Sep 05, 2012

There is no evidence of loose body. On the lateral view, s/l **Blue-mont-slots** line is intact with neutral patella.  There are no significant degenerative changes of the patellofemoral compartment. There is no evidence of subluxation or tilt.  ...

In Her RUE She Has Sensation Intact Over The S/l "police" Patch In The C4 Distribution....
Aug 08, 2010

The dictator is an orthopedist, he is doing an orthopedic consultation. Musculoskeletal examination demonstrates the patient to be neurosensory intact in the bilateral upper and lower extremities. In her right upper extremity she has sensation intact over the s/l "police" or "pleese" patch in the C4 distribution, as well as the remainder of the upper extremity with C5-T1 distributions. I have been up since 2:30 this morning with my autistic son and my mind is just blank! I cannot understand wh ...

S/L "distal Neurovascular Status Intact?"
Jan 27, 2010

S/L "distal" neurovascular status intact?? This is with regard to a shoulder dislocation injury.     ...

Vertebral Base Of The "system" Is Intact.
Feb 17, 2011

It sound exactly like system, but I've never heard that and cannot verify it.  Woud that be correct?   Thanks, mt ...

Doc Says "walk And Tandem Gait Intact."
Jul 13, 2012

? ...

"extractive" Movements Are Intact
Jan 15, 2010

Appears in a neurological report and is referring to eyes. ...

Pt With Astrocytoma S/l 1p/19q "co Intact"
Apr 18, 2011

Dictates earlier "FISH analysis indicating nondeleted for both 1p and 19q.  Just not sure about "co intact"  Very clearly dictated. ...