A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Urinary retention with sensation of s/l urulum prostatic dur itro stent - Kelley

Posted: Feb 04, 2010

I'm lost on this one!! Urinary retention with sensation of s/l urulum prostatic dur itro stent

Figured out part of it-UroLume prostatic stent - Kelley

[ In Reply To ..]
Now I don't know about the sensation part, but at least I figured that out.

Similar Messages:

Urinary Retention
Dec 23, 2010

Pt had hernia surgery, now having urinary retention.  Doc says "we did not INSTRUMENT the bladder, therefore, do not believe secondary to infection."  I understand what he means here, but just never heard it worded this way.  Could this be what he is saying?  Any other ideas?    ...

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Nov 12, 2010

The dictator s/l he is saying: the patient is a 71-year-old male with a history of increased frequency, urgency, and [blank] score of 27. I sounds like CAPRA score of 27.  But CAPRA is not in the BOS, but I can find it on the internet google. Please help if possible. ...

Plan For Fluid Retention?
Dec 03, 2010

Hi everyone, thanks for looking at this. I have a discharge summary with a patient with volume overload, renal failure, and electrolyte imbalances, among others. This is an ARNP dictating, and in the plan, she dictates 1500 mL fluid retention. She specifically says retention, but that isn't something they try to do, right? I think it should be fluid restriction, but I don't know if I should change it or flag it. What do you think? Thanks! ...

Mucous/mucus Retention Cysts
Nov 16, 2009

Is mucus acting as an adjective here or as a noun? ...

Cardiac Stent S/l "Darmidal" Stent
Jul 27, 2012

"Patient had s/l Dermidal/Damidol stent placed in the right coronary artery." I checked my Tessier book and it has nothing beginning with a "D" sound for this stent. Any ideas? This is an ESL doc so it could be anything.  Maybe it's Damniitall?! ...

S/l Synethocritic Sensation
Nov 07, 2009

Neurologic exam:  There is decreased s/l synethocritic sensation, and the patient has a history of paresthesias. ...

Glaremite's Sensation?
Jun 15, 2012

It sounds like glaremite's sensation, but I have no idea what that is nor can I find anything that could sound like that. Anyone have any ideas? The full sentence is: Also reports *s/l glaremite's sensation* down both legs. Increasing numbeness in his left arm and hand, particularly from the elbow to his fourth and fifth digits on the left hand. ...

C5-T1 Gross ___ Sensation Is Intact
Dec 07, 2012

C5-T1 gross ___ sensation is intact ...

S/L Larmetes Syndrome With A Tingling Sensation (sm)
Oct 19, 2009

radiating into the lower extremities when he flexes his neck ...

Neuro: Parasimally Or Perisimally Sensation
Dec 17, 2013

not very often is it when I can hear a word and cannot verify the spelling.  Thank you much in advance for any help.  ...

Urinary Catheters
Jul 16, 2014

patient is using a ?stro catheter?  Cannot find anything like it. ...

Patient With Urinary Incontinence. Will Trial S/l Doc-za-sa-sin.
Nov 06, 2009

TIA. ...

Drug S/l Urcolon 25 Mg. PMH Of HTN And Urinary Frequency.
Sep 08, 2010

x ...

Anyone Know A Cleanser For Urinary Catheter S/l Luafax??
Oct 09, 2010

.. ...

Urinary Tract Stone Procedure
Mar 30, 2012

Patient with urinary tract problems.  Doc says, "Patient has had percutaneous stone removal and s/l  "ESAB welll." I'm not sure if I'm hearing the ESAB part right or even the "welll" part. Don't know if it a procedure or a device or neither. Anyone know? ...

Urinary Wheat Histo Antigen
Apr 04, 2013

is there a test called urinary wheat histo antigen? I can't find it anywhere and the word that is throwing me off is the wheat. ...

Pt Scores Himself As A 13 Out Of 15 On S/l AY-WAYS Score With Urinary Incontinence. Nm
Jun 10, 2010

:) ...

Pt. With Urinary Incontinence. It Could Be That Her Renal Function Is Progressing And She Is Becomi
Oct 15, 2009

Thanks guys ...

Drug S/l Corvella 3 Grams Pt Has History Of Urinary Incontinence, DVT
Apr 01, 2012

x ...

How Can A Doctor Say "benign Prostatic Hypertension" .....
Mar 28, 2015

How can a doctor say "benign prostatic hypertension" but yet I am penalized for transcribing "on Doppler" because someone is claiming it was dictated "by Doppler". The standards of healthcare across the board have horribly declined if the word "on" is what they are choosing as a focal point. I mean really, which one constitutes a patient safety issue? As a a potential patient someday or having someone near and dear to me who may potentially be a patient someday, this is seriously concerning. I ...

Pt Had Tumor Involving Mesorectum, Rectum, "Oh By" Urethra, And Prostatic Urethra.
Nov 05, 2013

? ...

In Her RUE She Has Sensation Intact Over The S/l "police" Patch In The C4 Distribution....
Aug 08, 2010

The dictator is an orthopedist, he is doing an orthopedic consultation. Musculoskeletal examination demonstrates the patient to be neurosensory intact in the bilateral upper and lower extremities. In her right upper extremity she has sensation intact over the s/l "police" or "pleese" patch in the C4 distribution, as well as the remainder of the upper extremity with C5-T1 distributions. I have been up since 2:30 this morning with my autistic son and my mind is just blank! I cannot understand wh ...

Funduscopy Exam "cupto" Sensation Is 0.3 Bilaterally?
Jun 28, 2013

Does anyone know what this sounds like? ...

JP Stent
Oct 28, 2009

Is this a Jackson-Pratt?  I can find no reference for a Jackson-Pratt stent, only drains and catheters.  I can't find a JP stent either. ...

SMA Stent
Nov 22, 2009

In a patient with mesenteric ischemia and small bowel obstruction with a previous SMA stent, would the SMA stand for "superior mesenteric artery" stent or "shape memory alloy" stent? I can find both on the Internet. Thanks. ...

S/l Nye Rr Stent?
Aug 16, 2010

It is dictation about a cath from 2000 where the pt had 3 s/l nye rrr stents placed.  This predates my time in cardio and I have never heard of this stent.    Thanks for your help. ...

CYSTO STENT?
Nov 10, 2009

Doc is saying "removal of cysto stent".  Is this 1 word, 2 words, hyphenated, slashed through, etc.  (Ex: cysto/stent, cysto-stent, cystostent, cysto stent.....)  Thanks everyone for helping me out. ...

Cardiac Stent
Jan 25, 2010

"PDA branch has a 90% s/l "pinch by stent" lesion, small caliber vessel? ...

S/l Cirque Stent
Apr 13, 2010

Cardiology consult:  s/l cirque stent.  Refers to Cypher stent earlier in report. ...

Double-J Stent
Apr 19, 2010

double-J stent, Princess (?)  4.8 x 26 cm stent    he's not saying "princess"....is he ? ...