A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

full up service is intact - salicestar

Posted: Aug 23, 2010

He sustained a degloving injury to the left dorsum of his hand, with physical fascia over the extensor tendons. The lacerations cross extend into the third and fourth web spaces on the left hand. ___ is intact.  He denies any numbness or tingling, denies any weakness, and denies gross contamination.

Sounds like full-up service? folley service.  I know none of that makes sense.

flexor tendon? - poi

[ In Reply To ..]
x

would also cross/extend - poi

[ In Reply To ..]
x

and physical makes more sense as "visible" - poi

[ In Reply To ..]
x

yep - salicestar

[ In Reply To ..]
it is visible. But I swear I hear ____ service is intact. The blank is like folla, full up..lol something like that.

volar surface? - poi

[ In Reply To ..]
x
YES!!-Volar surface :) - salicestar
[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you so much!
YES!! you are welcome so much! :) - poi
[ In Reply To ..]
s

Similar Messages:

Remedy Self Service Portal - Is That The Same As Qcare Self Service?
Apr 06, 2012

x ...

S/l Filomonfilament Is Intact
Apr 20, 2010

TIA ...

Cognitively _____ Intact.
Jan 31, 2010

Dr. says "Cognitively _____ly intact"  It definitely ends in "ly" but i cannot tell what she is saying.  (Psychology report) ...

Air-bone (?) Conduction Intact.
Aug 12, 2010

Doctor dictates for Physical Examination: Ears:  TMs intact.  Hearing grossly intact.  "Air to bone" conduction intact. Is that transcribed "Air-bone"? ...

C5-T1 Gross ___ Sensation Is Intact
Dec 07, 2012

C5-T1 gross ___ sensation is intact ...

She Delivered **SCVD** Over An Intact Perineum...sm Tia
Jun 27, 2011

This doctor has said this several times, and i have given her a blank, but she is clearly saying SCVD and I can't find what it means....thanks for any help ...

Burr Or Murr Skills Intact?
Jul 15, 2011

This is part of the physical exam.  It is mentioned after cranial nerves (although I'm not sure if it goes along with that or not) and sounds like either burr skills or murr skills.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!  ...

X-rays Show The Bone Graft S/l Dahl Rod To Be Intact. Pt Is
Jan 08, 2012

x ...

Tympanic Membranes Intact With (positive) Light Reflex?
Feb 26, 2012

...presents in a (busy clinic who comes?) established and to get help with his meds.    ENT: Tympanic membranes intact with (positive?) light reflex. S/L: Thyroid is without tenderness or mass. (Is this correct/makes sense?) HEART: No gallops, peri-rubs with rales. (Is this correct/makes sense?) CHEST: Symmetrical without mass or lymphadenopathy. (Is this correct/makes sense?)   Thank you.  ...

Knee X-rays - Lateral View, S/l **Blue-mont-slots** Line Is Intact
Sep 05, 2012

There is no evidence of loose body. On the lateral view, s/l **Blue-mont-slots** line is intact with neutral patella.  There are no significant degenerative changes of the patellofemoral compartment. There is no evidence of subluxation or tilt.  ...

In Her RUE She Has Sensation Intact Over The S/l "police" Patch In The C4 Distribution....
Aug 08, 2010

The dictator is an orthopedist, he is doing an orthopedic consultation. Musculoskeletal examination demonstrates the patient to be neurosensory intact in the bilateral upper and lower extremities. In her right upper extremity she has sensation intact over the s/l "police" or "pleese" patch in the C4 distribution, as well as the remainder of the upper extremity with C5-T1 distributions. I have been up since 2:30 this morning with my autistic son and my mind is just blank! I cannot understand wh ...

S/L "distal Neurovascular Status Intact?"
Jan 27, 2010

S/L "distal" neurovascular status intact?? This is with regard to a shoulder dislocation injury.     ...

Vertebral Base Of The "system" Is Intact.
Feb 17, 2011

It sound exactly like system, but I've never heard that and cannot verify it.  Woud that be correct?   Thanks, mt ...

Doc Says "walk And Tandem Gait Intact."
Jul 13, 2012

? ...

Ex-full-term Vs Ex Fullterm Vs Ex-full Term
Jan 04, 2012

Describing an infant ...

"extractive" Movements Are Intact
Jan 15, 2010

Appears in a neurological report and is referring to eyes. ...

Pt With Astrocytoma S/l 1p/19q "co Intact"
Apr 18, 2011

Dictates earlier "FISH analysis indicating nondeleted for both 1p and 19q.  Just not sure about "co intact"  Very clearly dictated. ...

Cardiology Service?
Dec 03, 2009

or cardiology service?  The pt was seen by the cardiology service.? ...

WBG Transcriptions Service? Any One Know Them
Jan 17, 2010

NM ...

WBG Transcription Service...Anyone Know Anything About Them?
Jan 21, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this company? ...

Okay, I Am Bugged. Is Anyone Else In Service
Feb 07, 2010

Our CCM was begging people to work OT to clean up all of the files we were behind.  Now, I am on my regular shift and am getting an NJA!!! Is anyone else getting this?  ...

DTS Transcription Service
Mar 03, 2010

I was sent a link to test for this company and was absolutely floored!  I did the application form portion of the test and then was directed to the screening process, which was a series of multiple choice and fill in the blank questions (10 minutes it took to complete).  After completing that I thought I would be directed to the transcription portion of the test, but no - I was directed to another series of multiple choice and fill in the blank questions totalling about 30 mi ...

Ace Transcription Service
Apr 12, 2010

Has anyone had any experience with Ace Transction out of Dallas, Texas.  There ad states work own hours from home.  ...

Personalized Service
Aug 09, 2010

Ugh, don't want to sound like a massage service, "We offer that personal touch" (wink wink). I'm just daydreaming, I mean brainstorming: How to beat the MTSOs, even on a small, micro-business scale. What does a typical doctor in his or her typical practice need as far as medical documentation? How can we do that better than an MTSO, or even self-serve EMR? The lady who mentioned in another post having a typing speed of 200 wpm, "fast as someone could talk" (wow) made me start thinking ...

QCare Self Service..Anybody Know?
Sep 01, 2010

I just got an email this morning that we are supposed to start using the Qcare self serve.  I got an email a couple weeks ago saying it ws coming, but nothing more until today.  Anyone know where to find it or use it.  Help would be appreciated.  thanks.   ...

Q-Care Self Service
Sep 06, 2010

Tonight is the first night that need to use the Q-Care self service for no jobs and I feel stupid for asking this, but where do you find the Q-Care?  I have emails talking about it, but have no idea where it is located.  Is it located in MQ Central?  Thanks ...

XP And Service Pack 3
May 17, 2011

Does anyone know if you can still download SP 3 for XP Professional?  I had heard MS wasn't supporting it any longer.  I need a new computer but company's software doesn't work with Windows 7...or so they say.   ...

Trinity M & D Service, Inc.
Oct 08, 2011

I have been contacted by the owner of this company through MTstars to possibly do some transcription and editing work for them. She seems like a really nice lady, but at this would only be my second transcription job, I am naturally weary of potential scams etc. Any suggestions on how to ensure that this is legit? She sent me some examples of their work (orthopedic exams, a fair amount in the SOAP format) that all seem on the level, and has offered $1.50 per page starting for transcription, $0 ...

Which Fax Service? Not MyFax Either!
Apr 03, 2012

i am looking to replace MyFax.com service with another online fax service. Any recommendations? Today there is a message when dialing my fax number that my number is not a working number and I have received 2 calls from offices today asking what's up? I'm sure that looks real professional. MyFax could have put out a blanket email letting customers know that their service was down......again. A couple of months ago, same thing. Outage on their end with no notice. ...

New Service Offered
May 21, 2012

psychiatrist at Wal-Mart for depression.   ...