A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

I forget. How are classes transcribed? sm - mtlt

Posted: Jan 18, 2012

Class four heart disease.

Class IV heart disease - Ynaev

[ In Reply To ..]
Heart disease is numbered with Roman numerals

Similar Messages:

Forget It.
Jul 21, 2010

Forget it!  I beyond .......  Not sure what I am going to do for the next 6 months.  Just want to finish school and get out of this profession. ...

What If I Forget
Sep 08, 2010

How long do you think I can get away with "forgetting" to do the 6.1 upgrade?  haha!  I've taken the video classes and have the codes, but I've been reading so many horrible things that I don't want to use it until the weekend, when I have time to "play" with it.  What do you think?  ...

Ever Forget How Much Transcriptionists Really Know?? Sm
Feb 25, 2010

I am training someone and I am now reminded how far I have come, how much I have learned, and the things I take for granted and assume others know.   Basic things, just proper English, not even taking into consideration the medical terminology.  Knowing whether a sentence makes sense or not.  We really should be paid better.  But it is nice to feel smart sometimes....and you know anyone who can do this job really does have to be pretty darn intelligent.   Fello ...

Okay, Forget The Poll. Must Be The Only One
Jul 24, 2010

Glad you all are doing great in your jobs and have work. ...

Don't Forget This Meeting!
Mar 13, 2012

March 19th at 12:00 pm Eastern, we will hold our first MT "All Hands" Webcast. Question:  What is the BOOST initiative?   ...

Dont Forget To
Nov 02, 2012

Since our TSM hasn't (doesn't ever) reminded us, thought I would ...

Is It Bad That I Don't Want To Tier Up And Just Want To Do My Job And Forget About It
Jun 07, 2013

This job has served me well for the purpose I intended. I was able to stay home with my kids while they were growing up and supplement the household income.  Now, after being with this company since 1994, I don't want to tier up or become an MME. I just want to do my job and then forget about it.  I am at the point now where I really want to retire as we don't need a supplemental income any longer.  I see all these new "opportunities" at MM and I just don't care to ...

I Forget--how Do We Log On To Enrich
Jan 22, 2014

Thanks in advance!!! ...

All Of You That Have Given Notice Or Will Be Soon, Please Do Not Forget
May 02, 2015

And tell the truth to unsuspecting MTs, consider it a public service to help people avoid bankruptcy and nervous breakdowns! I mean, really, don't you wish you had known the truth? ...

Is This Transcribed Right?
Dec 21, 2009

She’s had a T&A of tubal ligation. ...

ROS Transcribed
May 07, 2010

When transcribing review of systems are they capitalized? Cardiovascular, GI, GU, etc or cardiovascular, GI, GU etc. ...

Mt Classes
Jul 24, 2013

I was at our county fair this afternoon (town of 2200) and I know someone who works in the on-line tech school office and she said that the MT classes are going strong and students are graduating and getting jobs, but apparently they are in-house.  I am going to get the teacher's name and number and call her and see where they are going and how much they are making as this does not make sense at all.  The place the classes come out of is about 80,000 people and I know that all the ...

9-11 GOD BLESS AMERICA, NEVER FORGET
Sep 11, 2011

10 years ago today, I was sitting at my desk working as usual.  I get a phone call from my boyfriend (2nd in command of PD here in LV) frantically asking me if I'm okay.  I'm like what?  I'm working why wouldn't I be?  He asked I if had heard anything, to which I again said no, I am working.  He told me to turn on the TV.  I did and was absolutely HORRIFIED!  That conversation, that moment, that realization of what had happened completely ch ...

Don't Forget Time Change!
Mar 10, 2012

Spring forward tonight/wee early hours tomorrow! ...

Help! I Forget What ID And Password Is Used To Get Into MM For NJA Ticket! Sm
Jan 01, 2014

Can anyone help me? I'd rather not call my abbreviation and definitely don't want to call tech support.  Much appreciated and Happy New Year to all! ...

I Forget What Is The Procedure For System Down Again
Nov 03, 2014

Jobs stuck in upload ...

Rutherford Classes...sm
Nov 27, 2009

Rutherford classes - should they be Arabic or Roman Numerals?  TIA. ...

Do I Have This Transcribed Correctly?
Feb 09, 2010

I transcribed D5.45 normal saline.  Is D5.45 correct, or how would you transcribe it? ...

Can Anyone Tell Me If I Have This Transcribed Correctly
Feb 10, 2010

I am not familiar with the terminology and I want to make sure I have this transcribed correctly.  This is what I have, "CT of the head shows an old posterotemporal, intraparietal, and right occipital cerebrovascular accident."   Is this correct? ...

Is This Correctly Transcribed
Apr 17, 2010

Cholesterol profile:  Total cholesterol 182, LDL 120, HDL 82, triglycerides 75. ...

It's Been 100 Years Since I Transcribed ...
Oct 06, 2010

ob/gyn.  What's the correct way to transcribe G3 P2 012 ? ...

Several Hundred Cc's...would That Be Transcribed
Dec 01, 2010

several hundred cubic centimeters? ...

Have Transcribed 30 Yrs, Been Away From It 4 Yrs, Almost Done With MT School To Get RMT, How Can I F
Dec 08, 2010

I was a transcriptionist for 30 years. I have been away from it the last 4 years, except I am a full time online MT student at an approved school through AHDI. I'm due to graduate in July and get my RMT, then I want to get my CMT. I can't find a job transcribing! Does anyone have any suggestions? Everyone seems to want someone with "recent" experience. I haven't forgotten much after transcribing 30 years and I need a job! Help, please! ...

Friedman Classes
Mar 13, 2012

I am getting back into typing for ENT and am blaking on how to transcribe "Friedman" classes - is it using roman numerals or arabic?  Friedman class III tonsils, class I palate?  Can anyone shed some light on this? ...

I Want To Take Coding Classes ...
Jun 26, 2012

I want to take coding classes, but the school that everybody says is the best is an online course.  I am an MT, working full time and then some.  The last thing I want to do is sit in front of the computer any more than I already do.  Why can't these classes be offered in a regular class setting?  I've never liked the idea of online school as long as I'm working on line.  Just too much sitting and staring at the screen.  I don't think I'm al ...

Required Classes
Mar 28, 2013

I am furious. Now, we are required to take classes on our own time without being reimbursed. What nerve. ...

Enrich Classes
Jun 26, 2014

Is it just me or are you fed up with this company's requirements to attend online classes to "YOU TOO CAN BE 99% PERFECT"?  I can't get out of this garbage fast enough.  I attended on online class today that I felt I was in romper room.  F- this!  How do any of you continue to put with this company's mandates? ...

Those Who Forget The Past Are Condemned To Repeat It
Apr 28, 2015

I know I saw a post when the Swap Board first came back as to why it was stopped the first time.  I cannot find it now.  We have message that it is not working the way they wanted it to work.  Imagine that. ...

Best Places To Take Coding Classes?
Oct 08, 2010

What are some of the best places to take coding classes?  I want to make sure it is going to teach me and not leace me in the open.  THanks ...

Missing Transcribed Reports
Nov 01, 2010

I'm missing any reports that were transcription.  I believe I have all my correction reports listed in statistics.  Has anyone else had this problem today?  My payscale is low enough, I don't need to be ripped off!! ...