A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Enrich classes - YB

Posted: Jun 26, 2014

Is it just me or are you fed up with this company's requirements to attend online classes to "YOU TOO CAN BE 99% PERFECT"?  I can't get out of this garbage fast enough.  I attended on online class today that I felt I was in romper room.  F- this!  How do any of you continue to put with this company's mandates?

Enrich - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I haven't seen where they required it yet, but certainly encourage us to strive for their version of perfection. Love that they always make sure to let you know it is on your time, not paid time. Heaven forbid they should pay an hour or 2 for classes.

Is it a mandate? - more of an encouragement, surely?

[ In Reply To ..]
Hey, I get they have to justify the no doubt fat salary of whoever does those training/education things, but if they are going to mandate, they are going to pay.

Every time I do one, I am bored to tears and rarely learn anything of use, although I used to do the self ones sometimes, way back when I could exist on working 40 hours a week and had a bit of spare time.

The truth is, no matter how many of their crappy courses I take, it is not going to bump my pay back up to where it was and in the meantime I can't waste time doing that garbage, need to work on my second job to make up for all the $ they took away from me.

If we do their courses, they will use that to justify the high salaries of those who make them up, which I do not wish to do.

Again, us MTs do the work that is billed out, and we get paid the lowest of everyone in the food chain, QA, TSM, tech support, Enrich developer, so ideally I would rather less of them and more of us, but at the very least I am not supporting that unless they pay for my time.

Not mandated. They could fix bad audio on reports for starters - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
X

Are you from TN - Initials are familiar

[ In Reply To ..]
Original poster - YB - are you from Tennessee by any chance? If so, I think I used to work with you.

Similar Messages:

Enrich
Nov 05, 2013

Does anyone ever take those Enrich modules?  Are they paid? What's the meaning/point of the CE credits?  ...

Enrich - Does Anyone Actually Ever
Sep 19, 2014

Personally, since Nuance slashed my salary in half I have had to get a second job to make up for the deficit (it doesn't, but you have to try), so no time or desire to do any of these courses thus far. However, just wondering if anyone has done much with Enrich unless they were forced to, and if they have anything positive to recommend or any courses they actually feel helped them become a better and/or more accurate producer and helped their income. I am an oldie with lots of experience, ...

Anybody Do The Enrich
Oct 01, 2014

We do get paid for it now, got an email re logging onto webclock. Woohoo 15 minutes. ...

ENRICH Training
Jun 08, 2013

Anybody else going through this ENRICH crap?  This is absolutely the worst "training" I have ever received.  Self-service on all of these modules, confusing software with very few instructions.  Been "training" for a week now, no responses as promised from other departments for logins, etc.  Training is the gateway to the rest of the company.  If the rest of the company is like this then I have made a horrible decision to quit my other job to come here.  No income n ...

ENRICH - Spark IM, Etc.
Dec 27, 2013

Am I the only one who can't enter Enrich?  The password I use for FIESA is NOT working and tech-support can't help me with it. I'm getting tired of wasting time on this. By the way after you get into this how long do these classes take?  I'm not eager to spend my limited free time on all of this! HELP! ...

I Forget--how Do We Log On To Enrich
Jan 22, 2014

Thanks in advance!!! ...

Newsletter On Enrich
Aug 26, 2014

I read some posts below and even see another MT asking this same question about changes coming in October ranging from pay scale changes to QA discipline, etc.  Can you please tell me where I can find these newsletters so I can read them.  I looked in Enrich as well, but cannot find any current newsletters.   Thanks very much! ...

Enrich - First Time
Oct 02, 2014

Well obviously I have never signed in and used this before.  Do we use our E-mail address or our ID#.  It gives the option to obtain your password if you have forgotten it, but not your sign on ID.  Hate to ask my TSM and make it known I don't use one of their precious programs.  TIA. ...

I Don't Remember How To Log Into Enrich
Oct 23, 2014

I have no idea what username or password to use, what with the different work email, escription, fiesa, weblock and ADP site usernames ans passwords.  Can anyone guide me in the right direction?  I feel like I am up a creek w/out a paddle! ...

If FIESA And ENRICH
Oct 30, 2014

Then why do I feel like I've been through heck and back whenever I check them?  ...

Enrich Video
Dec 02, 2014

Just received an email from my TSM stating that we will get a link to an Enrich video on the new plan on Wednesday.  We have conference calls set up for questions on Thursday.   ...

Am I The Only One Who Has To Sign Into Enrich First And
Jan 20, 2015

When I try to save the webclock website to my favorites...it saves, but then when I click on it I get a "timeout detected" message and can't use it.  It's so annoying having to sign into Enrich first.  There has got to be a way to put an icon on my home page or at least save to my faves list.  ...

Enrich E-mail - Laugh Of The Day
Apr 15, 2013

How lovely of them to send us an e-mail today boasting about the new Enrich program...until you get to the part that it's voluntary which means you won't get paid to visit that site? How many of you laughed and hit the "delete" button on the e-mail? If they were serious about us all learning more stuff they'd pay us to go to training.  They must've figured we all needed a laugh with it being tax day.  ...

What Is ENRICH Elearning Platform
Jan 10, 2014

I've been recently sold into Nuance slavery by my former company and have been told I need to log into ENRICH take their "modules" for "continuing education."  What is this really for? ...

Seems Like Enrich Is Geared For Indian MTs...
Dec 26, 2014

the module for "difficult ESL" dictators, there are only sections for "Americanisms," "Hawaiian" and "Southern" -- If it were geared for American MTs the ESLs would be "Indian" "Chinese" etc.  I guess I'm just stating the obvious, though I thought it was funny....NOT! ...

Mt Classes
Jul 24, 2013

I was at our county fair this afternoon (town of 2200) and I know someone who works in the on-line tech school office and she said that the MT classes are going strong and students are graduating and getting jobs, but apparently they are in-house.  I am going to get the teacher's name and number and call her and see where they are going and how much they are making as this does not make sense at all.  The place the classes come out of is about 80,000 people and I know that all the ...

Copy Of The Book Of Style On Enrich?
Jan 20, 2015

Is there a copy of the book of style on Enrich? I cannot for the life of me find it. I got dinged for an omission error because at the end of a list of allergies the dictator stated "parenthesis, details of allergies are not known, end parenthesis" and since it was a stand alone sentence, I left the parentheses off.  The transcription guidelines on Enrich for parenthesis say to refer to the book of style, but I can't find a copy. Thanks! ...

Rutherford Classes...sm
Nov 27, 2009

Rutherford classes - should they be Arabic or Roman Numerals?  TIA. ...

Friedman Classes
Mar 13, 2012

I am getting back into typing for ENT and am blaking on how to transcribe "Friedman" classes - is it using roman numerals or arabic?  Friedman class III tonsils, class I palate?  Can anyone shed some light on this? ...

I Want To Take Coding Classes ...
Jun 26, 2012

I want to take coding classes, but the school that everybody says is the best is an online course.  I am an MT, working full time and then some.  The last thing I want to do is sit in front of the computer any more than I already do.  Why can't these classes be offered in a regular class setting?  I've never liked the idea of online school as long as I'm working on line.  Just too much sitting and staring at the screen.  I don't think I'm al ...

Required Classes
Mar 28, 2013

I am furious. Now, we are required to take classes on our own time without being reimbursed. What nerve. ...

Best Places To Take Coding Classes?
Oct 08, 2010

What are some of the best places to take coding classes?  I want to make sure it is going to teach me and not leace me in the open.  THanks ...

Can You Take Online Classes For Coding?
Dec 20, 2010

I'm new to this board so bear with me.  Having been a MT forever it seems, I'm thinking of making a switch to coding. At one point I was even hired as an entry level coder, learning on the job, but when i position came open in transcription took that as it paid better. In hindsight wish I had stuck with the coding as then could have gone either or even both ways.  My problem would be having to actually "go" to a school in person , but i would want something reputable, not som ...

Taking On Line Classes
Aug 05, 2011

I wonder how many of us transcribers are getting trained in other professions or cross training.  I am going to start an accounting class on line this month.  ...

I Forget. How Are Classes Transcribed? Sm
Jan 18, 2012

Class four heart disease. ...

Books For Coding Classes (sm)
Mar 17, 2012

We are using the book "Basic ICD-9-CM Coding."  I would like to know what other books other schools are using for Coding I.  I do not think this book is the best for me!  Can anyone suggest any others? ...

Medical Coding Classes
Jun 16, 2012

Trying to decide which online course for medical coding to take.  I am hearing Andrews college talked about quite a bit and have researched them but will not be covered by my FSSA grant. anyone have any input on online coding courses that would be covered by my FSSA grant? Unfortunately finances are a big determining factor. ...

Best Online Coding Classes
Mar 06, 2013

I am very interested in getting into coding/billing field. I am retired medical transcriptionist. I am looking for advise on schools, what to look for in a school and requirements. I would really like to take classes online. ...

Anyone Ever Taken Classes Or Utilized This Place?
Sep 02, 2013

Has anyone ever taken classes through Ritecode or utilized any of their training modules? I did a search here and can find nothing on them.  They were also known as Restuccio Healthcare Group. Just curious, as it looks like you can take modules individually, paying as you go, rather than paying for an entire course at once.  Thanks! ...

Coding Classes - Tons Of Schools
May 10, 2010

I have looked at tons of schools and read tons of info.  I am down to AAPC or Career step.  Which one is better?  And have you taken either at career step or AAPC ...