A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hypertensive heart disease is secondary to - cardiotyping

Posted: Nov 07, 2011

primordial ?dos-ta-nethium?

can you hear pulmonary hypertension? - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

No, i still hear the same thing - thank you

[ In Reply To ..]
will probably have to flag it.

is he/she messing up primordial - dwarfism? nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

?? - Kari

[ In Reply To ..]
primary aldosteronism?

that's it! - other poster

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Hypertensive Heart Disease
Jun 29, 2013

with diastolic "alazation"? Thanks! ...

Fabular Heart Disease?
Sep 08, 2010

the doc states in diagnosis 'fabular heart disease' but i cannot confirm the word 'fabular' but can confirm the word 'Fabry disease' which in context would go along with his past medical history and symptoms. Any suggestions as to how to word this, or is there a word such as 'fabular heart disease' and i have just not been able to confirm it?   ...

Drug S/l Cay-lor Kon. She Has Diabetes, Heart Disease,
Mar 22, 2010

x ...

S/l Duo-tec. Pt Has A History Of Asthma, DM, Heart Disease, Polio, GERD.
Mar 03, 2010

x ...

"Marifest" Heart Disease??
May 15, 2013

"No history of "marifest" heart disease".  Dictator has a heavy Hispanic accent. Thx.  ...

PT Has Rheumatoid Disease Mostly In The Lungs, There Is Apical Disease, There Are No Comments On S/l
Jan 03, 2010

xx ...

S/l Kerley's Disease, Kwerley's Disease??
Dec 09, 2010

It's a dermatological disease.  Patient has chronic ulcers on extremities.  Being treated with clobetasol.  Thanks! ...

Pandiverticular Disease Or Pan Diverticular Disease?
Dec 03, 2014

I have seen it both ways, would like to know definitively.   TIA! ...

Secondary Job?
Nov 10, 2014

Does anyone have a secondary job that they fall back on while working MT at home?  I'm thinking as a virtual office assistant, stuffing envelopes, direct mailing, etc.  Looking for a reputable company. ...

Secondary Diagnoses
May 04, 2010

I'm having a problem with this part of the diagnosis as she doesn't specify to go on to the next number, as she does with the rest of them, but I've never had someone that adds the procedures used to fix the diagnoses in this section.  This is the sentence as she says it, "1. Coronary artery disease, status post 3-vessel CABG in ___ vertebrobasilar insufficiency."  The she says "number next" and goes on to the next one. Because the previous word(s) are blanked out, and b ...

Secondary Hypertension
Feb 01, 2011

ESL doc says patient has hypertension, probably secondary hypertension from hyper----ism.  Cannot  understand the middle part of that word.  Any guesses?  Thanks.  ...

Definitely Not Secondary Diagnoses...
Jun 30, 2011

I'm having what is probably a simple problem w/ this dication.  She starts out with the principal diagnosis, lists them, and then goes on to what s/l hyograph other diagnosis.  I can't tell what she is saying. ...

CAT Call? Secondary To Hypotension. Nm
Apr 21, 2011

nm ...

Humpback Deformity With Secondary *s/l DC*?
May 17, 2012

"There is a humpback deformity with secondary *DC*" Patient has a scaphoid fracture. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! ...

Gastroenterology Disease Sounds Like "crowley Disease."
Jul 14, 2011

sounds like Crowley disease. ...

No Primary, No Secondary Or Third Account Work
Mar 05, 2010

This company wants me to sit here and  type up unfamiliar accounts, get audited on it or send to QA and get deducted for it.  Can we audit and deduct pay, bonuses, new cars, homes, lunch dates from our board of directors?  I was always told I can wait and work later when more work comes in, BUT NOT WITH THIS NEW SCHEDULESOURCE COMING IN BECAUSE THEY WILL LOCK ME OUT? THIS COMPANY IS DANG CONTRADICTING.    ...

Chronic Renal Insufficiency, Secondary To
Mar 06, 2011

Chronic renal insufficiency, secondary to s/l "knee-fur" sclerosis ...

Post Audits On Primary And Secondary....
Mar 14, 2013

I know 2 other MTs who have noticed the same thing.  We have not had a single post audit on our primary accounts but let us do 5 reports on our secondaries and we'll get audited on it.  We presume they do that trying to "get you" to keep you from getting the bonus for QA.  For example I worked on my secondary Monday - first time in 2 weeks, did 3 reports and 1 got post audited on 1.   ...

Low Back Pain Secondary To S/l Searic Surgery
Sep 02, 2010

Anyone know what type of surgery this doc is referring to? The patient has chronic low back secondary to s/l searic surgery... Thanks in advance!!     ...

History Of Parkinson Like Syndrome Secondary To S/l Thenozianines
Mar 19, 2013

Patient is in end stage renal disease, also with history of Parkinson like sydnrome secondary to s/l thenozianines, improved after dosage discontinued.  ...

Lung CA With Secondary Mets To Brain And Thoracic Spinal Column,
Jan 06, 2010

lung CA with secondary mets to brain and thoracic spinal column. How would you write this, would you spell out the whole word? Thanks ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

Heart
May 30, 2010

Please help with following. It sounds like sections of the heart "kilae" is marked hypertrophy. Also, myocardial fibers show only a thin shell with a "Day O" vacuolated cytoplasm.   ...

Heart Exam...
Nov 03, 2009

"Cardiovascular exam was tachycardiac. No s/l meals or an ST. No murmurs or gallops were appreciated." Any ideas? Thanks! ...

Heart Examination
Mar 15, 2010

Heart exam, doctor dictates: "Heart: Regular rhythm without murmurs or gallops. 2 clicks heard at the apex"  I don't understand the connection between "2" and "clicks" or what punctuation to use?? I'm new to this so any help would be much appreciated!! Thanks!!   ...

Heart Clicks? Again...
Mar 16, 2010

Posted this yesterday, but wanted to see if anyone else might know... HEART: Regular rhythm without murmurs or gallops. 2 clicks heard at the apex. (or 2: Clicks heard at the apex?) He says "2" like number 2, as if he dictated number 1- which he obviously didn't. Is there such a thing as 2 clicks heard at the apex??       ...

Heart: AP S1, S2 Somewhat Irregular?
Jun 05, 2010

I think she is saying "Heart AP" but I can not figure out what is meant by AP? Any suggestions, I am at a loss. =( ...

Heart Rate - WOW
Jun 22, 2010

Here's a good one.  This doc says the nurses in the ER noticed that patient may have had a heart rate of "800."  Impossible.  I thought possibly he could be saying "a hundred", but I slowed down the dictation and 800 is what he is saying.  This is an ESL doc who talks very fast.  This is not the first time he has said something incorrect.  ...

Warms My Heart
Jul 27, 2010

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE ONES THAT WRITE ON MT STARS SAYING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE TRANSCRIPTION THEN PLEASE DON’T APPLIY BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT BE A GOOD FIT FOR US!          Someone has already critiqued the ad post, but I have to offer up kudos for the comment above.  WHINERS NEED NOT APPLY should become part of ALL help-wanted ads! ...

Heart Problems
Aug 31, 2010

"She had some abnormal rhythms with SVT and s/l "barrency" intermittently.  This self resolved." This doc is heavy ESL (but with a deliightful Spanish lilt to her voice) so I'm not sure what "barrency" might be. Variancy? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.   ...