A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

humpback deformity with secondary *s/l DC*? - Confused

Posted: May 17, 2012

"There is a humpback deformity with secondary *DC*"

Patient has a scaphoid fracture. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

DISI. I googled humpack deformity with secondary. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thank you!! Truly awesome! nm - No longer confused

[ In Reply To ..]
x

heck, I get deleted when I discuss how to google - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Could be DISI or VISI - Mrs. Pass

[ In Reply To ..]
DISI- dorsiflexion
VISI- volarflexion

Hope this helps. :)

Mrs. Pass - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I'm pretty sure in this case the DC OP was referring to is:

dorsal intercalated segment instability

Similar Messages:

Secondary Job?
Nov 10, 2014

Does anyone have a secondary job that they fall back on while working MT at home?  I'm thinking as a virtual office assistant, stuffing envelopes, direct mailing, etc.  Looking for a reputable company. ...

Secondary Diagnoses
May 04, 2010

I'm having a problem with this part of the diagnosis as she doesn't specify to go on to the next number, as she does with the rest of them, but I've never had someone that adds the procedures used to fix the diagnoses in this section.  This is the sentence as she says it, "1. Coronary artery disease, status post 3-vessel CABG in ___ vertebrobasilar insufficiency."  The she says "number next" and goes on to the next one. Because the previous word(s) are blanked out, and b ...

Secondary Hypertension
Feb 01, 2011

ESL doc says patient has hypertension, probably secondary hypertension from hyper----ism.  Cannot  understand the middle part of that word.  Any guesses?  Thanks.  ...

Definitely Not Secondary Diagnoses...
Jun 30, 2011

I'm having what is probably a simple problem w/ this dication.  She starts out with the principal diagnosis, lists them, and then goes on to what s/l hyograph other diagnosis.  I can't tell what she is saying. ...

CAT Call? Secondary To Hypotension. Nm
Apr 21, 2011

nm ...

No Primary, No Secondary Or Third Account Work
Mar 05, 2010

This company wants me to sit here and  type up unfamiliar accounts, get audited on it or send to QA and get deducted for it.  Can we audit and deduct pay, bonuses, new cars, homes, lunch dates from our board of directors?  I was always told I can wait and work later when more work comes in, BUT NOT WITH THIS NEW SCHEDULESOURCE COMING IN BECAUSE THEY WILL LOCK ME OUT? THIS COMPANY IS DANG CONTRADICTING.    ...

Chronic Renal Insufficiency, Secondary To
Mar 06, 2011

Chronic renal insufficiency, secondary to s/l "knee-fur" sclerosis ...

Hypertensive Heart Disease Is Secondary To
Nov 07, 2011

primordial ?dos-ta-nethium? ...

Post Audits On Primary And Secondary....
Mar 14, 2013

I know 2 other MTs who have noticed the same thing.  We have not had a single post audit on our primary accounts but let us do 5 reports on our secondaries and we'll get audited on it.  We presume they do that trying to "get you" to keep you from getting the bonus for QA.  For example I worked on my secondary Monday - first time in 2 weeks, did 3 reports and 1 got post audited on 1.   ...

Low Back Pain Secondary To S/l Searic Surgery
Sep 02, 2010

Anyone know what type of surgery this doc is referring to? The patient has chronic low back secondary to s/l searic surgery... Thanks in advance!!     ...

History Of Parkinson Like Syndrome Secondary To S/l Thenozianines
Mar 19, 2013

Patient is in end stage renal disease, also with history of Parkinson like sydnrome secondary to s/l thenozianines, improved after dosage discontinued.  ...

Deformity
Apr 09, 2013

Minimal external __________ deformity is appreciated.  It was an injury to the wrist. ...

Lung CA With Secondary Mets To Brain And Thoracic Spinal Column,
Jan 06, 2010

lung CA with secondary mets to brain and thoracic spinal column. How would you write this, would you spell out the whole word? Thanks ...

S/l Claw Deformity
Nov 09, 2009

Does claw deformity fit here?   The patient presents today for her flexor digitorum longus tenotomy.  She continues to have pain in her distal first toe with a s/l claw deformity, status post forefoot surgery. tia. ...

Fracture Deformity
Apr 06, 2011

Patient has a distal one-third radial shaft fracture.  Dr. says... at that time, if she continues to undergo a s/l K-type deformity, surgical intervention may be necessary. Thank you in advance... ...

Ortho Help. S/l Co-zin's Deformity SM
Dec 27, 2011

Two-year-old patient with a a nondisplaced proximal tibia fracture.  It is possible to develop a s/l Co-Zin's deformity but this will likely correct over time. ...

Toenail Deformity
Nov 29, 2013

Doctor says, "patient presents with an unguium and curvatum deformity of the left great toenail.  Is "curvatum" spelled this way? ...

She Has Almost A S/l Peroban Chin Deformity...
Jan 26, 2010

Baby with PHACES syndrome and small airway.  Dictating doc is a dermatologist ...

Swan Neck Deformity
Oct 18, 2010

Is there a hyphen between swan and neck? ...

Hallux Valgus Deformity
Jun 07, 2011

Is it possible for a doctor to list this as HUV deformity and not HV deformity?   ...

Ludwig's Deformity Of The Biceps
Jun 10, 2012

deformity of the proximal biceps with long head rupture and positive "Ludwig's" deformity. I cannot find document Ludwig's. Has anyone heard of it? ...

S/l Hanford Valgus Deformity
Jun 09, 2013

Doc says it in 2 places but  I still cannot document.  The ankle is externally rotated - so possibly hindfoot valgus???   Thanks! ...

S/l Hiltsax Deformity, Glenohumeral Joint (nm)
Nov 04, 2009

. ...

S/l Tergium Regarding Leg Deformity Needing Amputation
Dec 30, 2009

...told her that at this point with the amount of deformity there in the terguim that she has on the left side, that correction of this leg might be very difficult. This is a newborn baby patient. ...

Bone Deformity In Radius And Ulna
Apr 19, 2010

it s/l natalung's deformity. ...

Help! Patient Has Severe RA And S/l Win Suf Deformity Of Pelvis? Nm
Jun 08, 2012

.. ...

Chest Is Clear Bilaterally.... ??? Deformity
Aug 22, 2012

Help!  It sounds like chest is clear bilaterally......??? deformity.  Heart: Regular rate and rhythm, etc.   Any input with a standard phrase for an emergency department consultation that says the above?   Thanks so much for any help. ...

We Discussed The Possibility Of A S/l Cozen's Deformity (orthopedics)
Apr 11, 2012

We also discussed the possibility of a Cozen's deformity. I have encouraged mom to seek follow up if she notices any asymmetry between his legs. ...

DX - Right Wrist Scapholunate Ligament Tear With S/l DCDISI Deformity. ? Tia Nm
Dec 14, 2009

x ...

Exam Of His Feet Reveals S/l Navis Cavus Deformity.
Apr 23, 2010

x ...