A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

"Marifest" heart disease?? - Angie

Posted: May 15, 2013

"No history of "marifest" heart disease".  Dictator has a heavy Hispanic accent. Thx. 

manifest - nm

[ In Reply To ..]

Thank you. :o) - Angie

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Fabular Heart Disease?
Sep 08, 2010

the doc states in diagnosis 'fabular heart disease' but i cannot confirm the word 'fabular' but can confirm the word 'Fabry disease' which in context would go along with his past medical history and symptoms. Any suggestions as to how to word this, or is there a word such as 'fabular heart disease' and i have just not been able to confirm it?   ...

Hypertensive Heart Disease
Jun 29, 2013

with diastolic "alazation"? Thanks! ...

Drug S/l Cay-lor Kon. She Has Diabetes, Heart Disease,
Mar 22, 2010

x ...

Hypertensive Heart Disease Is Secondary To
Nov 07, 2011

primordial ?dos-ta-nethium? ...

S/l Duo-tec. Pt Has A History Of Asthma, DM, Heart Disease, Polio, GERD.
Mar 03, 2010

x ...

PT Has Rheumatoid Disease Mostly In The Lungs, There Is Apical Disease, There Are No Comments On S/l
Jan 03, 2010

xx ...

S/l Kerley's Disease, Kwerley's Disease??
Dec 09, 2010

It's a dermatological disease.  Patient has chronic ulcers on extremities.  Being treated with clobetasol.  Thanks! ...

Pandiverticular Disease Or Pan Diverticular Disease?
Dec 03, 2014

I have seen it both ways, would like to know definitively.   TIA! ...

Gastroenterology Disease Sounds Like "crowley Disease."
Jul 14, 2011

sounds like Crowley disease. ...

Heart
May 30, 2010

Please help with following. It sounds like sections of the heart "kilae" is marked hypertrophy. Also, myocardial fibers show only a thin shell with a "Day O" vacuolated cytoplasm.   ...

Heart Exam...
Nov 03, 2009

"Cardiovascular exam was tachycardiac. No s/l meals or an ST. No murmurs or gallops were appreciated." Any ideas? Thanks! ...

Heart Examination
Mar 15, 2010

Heart exam, doctor dictates: "Heart: Regular rhythm without murmurs or gallops. 2 clicks heard at the apex"  I don't understand the connection between "2" and "clicks" or what punctuation to use?? I'm new to this so any help would be much appreciated!! Thanks!!   ...

Heart Clicks? Again...
Mar 16, 2010

Posted this yesterday, but wanted to see if anyone else might know... HEART: Regular rhythm without murmurs or gallops. 2 clicks heard at the apex. (or 2: Clicks heard at the apex?) He says "2" like number 2, as if he dictated number 1- which he obviously didn't. Is there such a thing as 2 clicks heard at the apex??       ...

Heart: AP S1, S2 Somewhat Irregular?
Jun 05, 2010

I think she is saying "Heart AP" but I can not figure out what is meant by AP? Any suggestions, I am at a loss. =( ...

Heart Rate - WOW
Jun 22, 2010

Here's a good one.  This doc says the nurses in the ER noticed that patient may have had a heart rate of "800."  Impossible.  I thought possibly he could be saying "a hundred", but I slowed down the dictation and 800 is what he is saying.  This is an ESL doc who talks very fast.  This is not the first time he has said something incorrect.  ...

Warms My Heart
Jul 27, 2010

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE ONES THAT WRITE ON MT STARS SAYING AND COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU HATE TRANSCRIPTION THEN PLEASE DON’T APPLIY BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT BE A GOOD FIT FOR US!          Someone has already critiqued the ad post, but I have to offer up kudos for the comment above.  WHINERS NEED NOT APPLY should become part of ALL help-wanted ads! ...

Heart Problems
Aug 31, 2010

"She had some abnormal rhythms with SVT and s/l "barrency" intermittently.  This self resolved." This doc is heavy ESL (but with a deliightful Spanish lilt to her voice) so I'm not sure what "barrency" might be. Variancy? Thanks in advance for any suggestions.   ...

Heart Catheterization
Sep 30, 2010

Right heart catheterization right atrial pressure of 34.  s/l R pressure was 90/36 mmHg. ...

Heart Rate
Jan 20, 2011

Has anyone heard of "irregular regular irregular" heart rate?  I thought it was "regular irregular".    ...

Heart Cath
Jan 20, 2011

Sounds like "RBU 4 to 6-French guide catheter" or maybe "RBU4 6-French guide catheter" Dictates it so fast I can't tell what is going on here.  TIA!!! ...

HAART Not Heart
Sep 29, 2012

I was searching reports to look up how a doctor dictates and came across..patient has HIV and is on heart medications.  Come on, people, ALL transcriptionists should know HIV patients get HAART treatment.  Unbelieveable.  I would not be surprised if we lose this contrast due to stupid mistakes like that. ...

Heart Word
Nov 05, 2012

There is a s/l KEY-ard network noted in the right atrium ...

2nd Or Second Heart Sound
Mar 07, 2013

I should know this, but when typing out a physical exam, is it 2nd heart sound or second heart sound, or 1st heart sound or first heart sound, etc.  Thanks for the help. ...

With Heavy Heart
May 24, 2013

It is with heavy heart that I am giving up my career as a transcriptionist. After 19 years of transcription, with all the changes to the industry, I can no longer make the kind of money I used to make without working multiple jobs and endless hours just to get a decent line count. I have taken a wonderful position in another industry and I am looking forward to my new adventure. First time in many years (longer than I can remember), I will be working Monday through Friday with all the hol ...

Heart, Regular Rate...
Jan 18, 2010

dictated" heart regular rate and rhythm, no s/l octopi noted? i dont think she's talking about an octopus!! ...

I Heart Google Drugs
Jun 30, 2010

In the last few weeks Google has this new feature. You type in the name of a drug (generic or brand name) and the first result that comes down is from www.nlm.nih.gov and it looks different than the rest of the links. It has the generic and brand name, a short discription of what it does and how to take it, and includes links for further information. It has a little picture of a pill on it so it is easily seen and recognized. This is so much better than scrolling down through the links to find o ...

ASR: My Heart Pumps Pasta
May 03, 2010

Well, there's your problem.  (pasta = faster) ...

Hypertrophic Heart Tissue
Jun 26, 2010

Does this sentence make any sense: Sections of the heart show *as marked* hypertrophy as the myocardial fibers." ??  Thanks in advance. ...

How Spell Heart BREW-EE
Dec 26, 2010

How do you spell the heart sound BREW-EE, and BREW-EEZ, plural, if pluralizing it gets weird? Thanks! ...

Baby Heart Examination
Jan 14, 2011

Doc says: Infant has a s/l "recto or pecto 6 glabratum deformity." I can find the words "glabrata" and "glabratum" but I have no clue about the other things, or even if I'm hearing them correctly. Please help! ...