A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Chronic renal insufficiency, secondary to - ? sclerosis

Posted: Mar 06, 2011

Chronic renal insufficiency, secondary to s/l "knee-fur" sclerosis

nephrosclerosis (nm) - Hi there!

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

YES!!!!! nephrosclerosis! - Much thanks to both! (sm)

[ In Reply To ..]
I was having the hardest time with that because this patient has had knee surgery, so I was thinking it was 'knee'-something! :)

I am so thankful for this board and the kindness of its members!

nephrosclerosis? nm - no1joe

[ In Reply To ..]
: )

Similar Messages:

Patient With Renal Insufficiency, Improved...
Oct 13, 2009

Patient with renal insufficiency, improved......Labs include urine microalbumin-creatinine ratio, urine with microscop, [s/l S-path, U-path] ...

Tube For Obstructive Renal Insufficiency?
Apr 12, 2011

S/L nep or net tube placement?  ...

Drug S/l *nephro V Gay*. Pt Has Chronic Renal Failure And Lymphoma. Thanks. Nm
Apr 10, 2011

nm ...

Aortic Insufficiency Or Aortic Insufficiency Murmur? Sm
Aug 16, 2011

Doc states, "There was no aortic insufficiency murmur, third heart sound, or pericardial rub." Should it be aortic insufficiency, murmur, third heart sound, or pericardial rub or is aortic insufficiency murmur correct? Thank you! ...

Is It Cross Fused Renal Ectopia Or Crossed Fused Renal Ectopia?
Sep 19, 2012

Thought it was cross-fused renal ectopia (with hyphen?) but when searching I see a ton of references to crossed fused renal ectopia. Anyone with a reliable source to verify or can you explain why one versus the other? Thanks! ...

Secondary Job?
Nov 10, 2014

Does anyone have a secondary job that they fall back on while working MT at home?  I'm thinking as a virtual office assistant, stuffing envelopes, direct mailing, etc.  Looking for a reputable company. ...

Secondary Diagnoses
May 04, 2010

I'm having a problem with this part of the diagnosis as she doesn't specify to go on to the next number, as she does with the rest of them, but I've never had someone that adds the procedures used to fix the diagnoses in this section.  This is the sentence as she says it, "1. Coronary artery disease, status post 3-vessel CABG in ___ vertebrobasilar insufficiency."  The she says "number next" and goes on to the next one. Because the previous word(s) are blanked out, and b ...

Secondary Hypertension
Feb 01, 2011

ESL doc says patient has hypertension, probably secondary hypertension from hyper----ism.  Cannot  understand the middle part of that word.  Any guesses?  Thanks.  ...

Definitely Not Secondary Diagnoses...
Jun 30, 2011

I'm having what is probably a simple problem w/ this dication.  She starts out with the principal diagnosis, lists them, and then goes on to what s/l hyograph other diagnosis.  I can't tell what she is saying. ...

CAT Call? Secondary To Hypotension. Nm
Apr 21, 2011

nm ...

Humpback Deformity With Secondary *s/l DC*?
May 17, 2012

"There is a humpback deformity with secondary *DC*" Patient has a scaphoid fracture. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! ...

No Primary, No Secondary Or Third Account Work
Mar 05, 2010

This company wants me to sit here and  type up unfamiliar accounts, get audited on it or send to QA and get deducted for it.  Can we audit and deduct pay, bonuses, new cars, homes, lunch dates from our board of directors?  I was always told I can wait and work later when more work comes in, BUT NOT WITH THIS NEW SCHEDULESOURCE COMING IN BECAUSE THEY WILL LOCK ME OUT? THIS COMPANY IS DANG CONTRADICTING.    ...

Hypertensive Heart Disease Is Secondary To
Nov 07, 2011

primordial ?dos-ta-nethium? ...

Post Audits On Primary And Secondary....
Mar 14, 2013

I know 2 other MTs who have noticed the same thing.  We have not had a single post audit on our primary accounts but let us do 5 reports on our secondaries and we'll get audited on it.  We presume they do that trying to "get you" to keep you from getting the bonus for QA.  For example I worked on my secondary Monday - first time in 2 weeks, did 3 reports and 1 got post audited on 1.   ...

Low Back Pain Secondary To S/l Searic Surgery
Sep 02, 2010

Anyone know what type of surgery this doc is referring to? The patient has chronic low back secondary to s/l searic surgery... Thanks in advance!!     ...

History Of Parkinson Like Syndrome Secondary To S/l Thenozianines
Mar 19, 2013

Patient is in end stage renal disease, also with history of Parkinson like sydnrome secondary to s/l thenozianines, improved after dosage discontinued.  ...

Lung CA With Secondary Mets To Brain And Thoracic Spinal Column,
Jan 06, 2010

lung CA with secondary mets to brain and thoracic spinal column. How would you write this, would you spell out the whole word? Thanks ...

Acute-on-chronic Or Acute On Chronic
Feb 06, 2010

How would  you type this... Acute-on-chronic or acute on chronic? ...

Acute On Chronic
May 22, 2010

Which is the correct way -- acute on chronic or acute-on-chronic? ...

Acute-on-chronic Vs Acute On Chronic
May 31, 2011

I have used acute-on-chronic for years, but more recently my VR prints out acute on chronic.  Did I miss something?  i.e. acute-on-chronic kidney disease. ...

Chronic Bysacalebrium?
Nov 10, 2011

S/s Chronic bysacalebrium from a spina bifida.   Not sure if it starts with a B. Sounds like it definitely ends with "brium". I'm having a heck of a time finding anything remotely like it or a list of things caused by spina bifida. ...

Medication For Chronic Pain
Nov 07, 2009

This is a patient with chronic neck pain who takes hydrocodone 7.5/325 and what sounds like "carcithordal" 325 mg 4  times daily - any ideas ...

ASR Chronic Errors List
Sep 09, 2010

Here are some of my observances of chronic ASR errors, though sometimes it gets it right.  Most are not a biggie, but one could get marked down on an audit. 1.  BiPaP.  Should be BiPAP.  2.  Levothyroxine.  ASR capitalizes the "L" for some reason.  This med is a generic for the brand Levothyroid.  Should be levothyroxine. 3.  FIO2.  Should be FiO2. 4.  Hospice.  In the English dictionary, this is simply hospice. If a specific organi ...

Chronic (s/l) Tonsillus Production?
Oct 13, 2010

Tonsillectomy report and it says, "She also has chronic tonsillus production?"  It s/l tonsillus or tonsillis? Does anyone know what that word could be?  Thanks. ...

Chronic Woody Cholecystitis?
Oct 26, 2010

He is clearly stating "woody" but is it spelled like this?  Thanks. ...

Acute On Chronic COPD
Jan 11, 2012

SOAP report, under A. Is it transcribed as "Acute on chronic chronic obstructive pulmonary disease" or "Acute on chronic obstructive pulmonary disease"? ...

Chronic Tonsil Infection
Jul 10, 2012

She has (deforter) breathing and (epic) episodes per her mother. Help! ...

Chronic Kidney Disease
May 27, 2013

Doctor is dicating what s/l:  patient was admitted to the (GEM) unit?; the patient has chronic kidney disease..thx ...

Renal Transplant
Nov 25, 2009

MD dictated ?canabaric? renal transplant --- Any ideas? ...

Renal Disese
Mar 24, 2010

Which is correct, "medicorenal" or "medical renal" disease? ...