A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

drug s/l Cay-lor Kon. She has diabetes, heart disease, - peptic ulcer disease and a pacemaker

Posted: Mar 22, 2010

x

Klor-Con - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

Fabular Heart Disease?
Sep 08, 2010

the doc states in diagnosis 'fabular heart disease' but i cannot confirm the word 'fabular' but can confirm the word 'Fabry disease' which in context would go along with his past medical history and symptoms. Any suggestions as to how to word this, or is there a word such as 'fabular heart disease' and i have just not been able to confirm it?   ...

Hypertensive Heart Disease
Jun 29, 2013

with diastolic "alazation"? Thanks! ...

Hypertensive Heart Disease Is Secondary To
Nov 07, 2011

primordial ?dos-ta-nethium? ...

Diabetes Drug ? Tragenda
Jul 18, 2011

I know I've found this before, but i'm drawing a blank.  It's a diabetes drug that sounds like Tragenda.   Any ideas? Thanks in advance for your help.  Cindy  ...

S/l Duo-tec. Pt Has A History Of Asthma, DM, Heart Disease, Polio, GERD.
Mar 03, 2010

x ...

Drug S/l Prin-o-pril Pt Has CHF, CAD, HTN, Diabetes
Aug 14, 2011

x ...

Drug S/l Bis-trol-ik. Pt Has PMH Of Heart Attack, HTN, Asthma, Kidney
Aug 22, 2010

x ...

Drug Name For Leptomeningeal Disease...s/l Deplosite?
May 27, 2010

nm ...

"Marifest" Heart Disease??
May 15, 2013

"No history of "marifest" heart disease".  Dictator has a heavy Hispanic accent. Thx.  ...

Chemotherapy Drug - Chronic Kidney Disease Stage IV On "mupericin" Therapy?
Oct 08, 2012

This is for chronic kidney disease stage IV on "mupericin" therapy?  Thanks in advance! ...

PT Has Rheumatoid Disease Mostly In The Lungs, There Is Apical Disease, There Are No Comments On S/l
Jan 03, 2010

xx ...

S/l Kerley's Disease, Kwerley's Disease??
Dec 09, 2010

It's a dermatological disease.  Patient has chronic ulcers on extremities.  Being treated with clobetasol.  Thanks! ...

Pandiverticular Disease Or Pan Diverticular Disease?
Dec 03, 2014

I have seen it both ways, would like to know definitively.   TIA! ...

Gastroenterology Disease Sounds Like "crowley Disease."
Jul 14, 2011

sounds like Crowley disease. ...

Diabetes Med
Feb 19, 2010

In assessment/plan, doc says:  Diabetes, on s/l sulfanourian. This is a foreign doc.  No other pertinent information related to diabetes. ...

Diabetes
Aug 24, 2010

is it type II or type 2 diabetes? ...

S/l Mesogenic Diabetes
Nov 04, 2010

tia ...

Diabetes Medication?
May 26, 2013

Doctor is dictating a diabetes medication that sounds like guai-a-cet?  (The "guai" in the first part like guaiac -- phonetic spelling sounds like Gwy-a-cet?  Anybody?   ...

Med S/l Topitigrol Pt With Diabetes.. See More.
Jun 06, 2013

Patient with diabetes with other meds including:  amlodipine, carvedilol, Glucagon and hydrochlorothiazide.  Patient also has chronic kidney disease. ...

Diabetes Medication
Jun 03, 2014

The patient is going to try a new diabetes medication, s/l "acyclofed".  ...

Word Before Diabetes Mellitus
Feb 16, 2010

It sounds like he is saying a dullance of diabetes mellitus for followup A1c. Anyone heard of this or having any suggestions for what it could be??? ...

Type 2 Diabetes E-mail
Nov 27, 2012

Do we normally get e-mails such as this? Just curious, please don't flame me for asking. TIA ...

Diabetes Med Dose Timing A.c. And B.s. Wbs
Feb 28, 2014

If a doctor dictates  Glucotrol 10 mg p.o. a.c. and b.s.   - i got the a.c.   but what does the b.s mean?  I thought maybe b.s. was before supper, but that would not make any sense.  before meals and before supper? AND Metformin 1000 mg p.o. WBS - what is WBS and how is it correctly "written"  w.b.s.,  WBS, wbs?? ...

Patient Has Diabetes Mellitus
Nov 24, 2014

She is to go on a regimen of a.m. insulin 48 and then 22R.  I am thinking the R means regular versus NPH.  Does this sound right to anyone else or if not what do you think?  Thanks in advance. ...

A Carbos Diet For Gestational Diabetes?
Jan 14, 2011

This patient has gestational diabetes and the doc has put her on s/l "A Carbos" 25 mg t.i.d.  The whole sentence is as follows: I have gone ahead and started her on a carbos 25 mg three times a day to address her postprandial hyperglycemia.   Any help would be appreciated!!  Thanks! ...

Patiet With Diabetes And Peripheral Neuropathy. SM
Mar 31, 2012

Patient presents today with ulceration secondary to Lisfranc amputation.  He has tried bacitracin, Neosporin, and s/l:  Asell and Asellous treatments. ...

Pt W/ Hx Of Non-insulin Dependent Diabetes And Hypertension. See Msg
Sep 11, 2012

Meds in list for H&P s/l ABDICOR?  Any ideas? ...

S/l Zygart, Medication For Either Diabetes, Cancer, Or Hypothyroidism
Feb 02, 2010

s/l Zygart, medication for either diabetes, cancer, or hypothyroidism. ...

Diabetes Med Formula Blood Sugar -150 Divided By 75
Jan 22, 2011

Doc says: Patient's sliding scale insulin will be determined by blood sugar -150 divided by 75. Should I type this as is or is there a formulaic expression for this? I've never come across this type of thing before. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ...

Type 1 Diabetes..check S/l Dexy? .....see Message
Jan 03, 2012

The patient is a type 1 diabetic.  The doctor says:  She does not check her s/l dexy in the morning on weekends.  At another spot in the dictation under the plan the doc says: Check s/l dexy in the morning on weekends and give correction as needed.  TIA ...