A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Help please! Ortho doc saying residual s/l actyly. Patient - shortcake

Posted: May 12, 2012

is status post thumb collateral ligament surgery.  Not sure about using this combo alone.

maybe syndactyly - ttMT

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

since regarding collateral ligament, maybe residual atrophy? - gf

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Patient Had Micardial Infarction Found With Residual LAD, *daglinar* AC Stenosis. Thanks. Nm
Oct 24, 2011

nm ...

Ortho Help. Patient With Cartilage Defect In Her Medial Femoral Condyle. SM
Nov 06, 2011

At this point, she probably will need arthroscopy with microfracture versus an (s/l olds) procedure.   TIA ...

Ortho: Patient With SCFE. He Will Be Set Up To Have Surgery Tomorrow With An (s/l In-site To Screw
Nov 06, 2011

TIA :-) ...

Ortho - The Patient Appears To Have "callouspan" At The Fracture Site?
Jul 30, 2010

got me on this one!!! ...

S/l Residual Left Humeric Pereis
Nov 23, 2009

Her doctor diagnosed deep venous thrombosis, asthma, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, residual left ("humeric perethis"), left leg ulcer, malnutrition, diarrhea, hypokalemia, and erythematous rash. Doctor diagnosed left arm and left leg in coordination and weakness with significant limitation in her distance of ambulation and manipulation of the left arm. Back pain and spasms, healed multiple fractures from injury in August, history of cataracts and eye surgery, asthma and chronic ob ...

End Of The Phacoemulsification No (residual Corticle) Material Was Noted
Jul 10, 2012

At the end of the phacoemulsification no (residual corticle) material was noted. The posterior capsule was intact. A peripheral iridotomy was performed at the 11 o'clock position (into) chamber. Bleeding was noted, and the chamber was irrigated with balanced salt solution with epinephrine. The wound was closed with (1 or one) interrupted suture of 10-0 Vicryl. (S/L) injection (silomegro) was made. (Timoptic) was applied and ointment was applied. Everything I question in in (). Tha ...

There Was Interval Resolution Of A Right Hepatic Globasis Noted With Residual Punctate Air.
Jul 06, 2012

There was interval resolution of a "right hepatic globasis" noted with residual punctate air.  No evidence of a new "hepatic asis" noted. ...

Patient Scheduled For Shoulder Surgery - Patient Has Pacemaker
Sep 12, 2011

We will have the patient seen by anesthesia preop to make sure the pacemaker is properly cared for during the surgical procedure, which requires general anesthesia, and the use of the s/l **bovig** during the surgery.  Thanks!! ...

The Patient Is On S/l Peer-uh-lone And Digoxin (cardiac Patient)
Feb 09, 2015

thank you ...

Patient First Transcription - Ever Applied To Patient First
Aug 20, 2012

Has anyone ever applied to Patient First and, if so, how is this company to work for?  TIA ...

Cancer Patient With MPNST, Mucositis, Patient Takes "radio Mix???"
May 31, 2011

pulling her hair out ...

Patient Is Clearly A Man, Dr Says "The Patient Complains Of A Labial Outbreak Of Herpes."
Jan 27, 2011

thinking I should flag?  unless I'm missing something...   tia ...

The Patient Is To Followup With "FNG", Patient Had Back Surgery
Dec 05, 2009

???????? Never heard this?????? ...

Patient States Or Patient Said?
Aug 20, 2010

What is the correct, AAMT guideline way to transcribe when dictator states "Patient says" or "Patient said" or "Patient states" ...

Help With This Ortho Please And Thanks!
Oct 22, 2009

this note is for pain of the right ankle - She has had multiple treatment modalities, including s/l "an o fa reeses", Lidoderm patch, acupuncture, Neurontin. and on physical examination, There are no skin changes over the ankle.  No erythema, warmth, or other sign of infection.  There is no s/l "al o din e um".  She does not have a focal area of tenderness to palpation. ...

Ortho Help?
Nov 03, 2009

A left lateral disc protrusion herniation of 7-8mm is noted effacing the surface of the thecal sac and extends into cauter recess of the left neuroforaminal stenosis. This might impinge the exiting dural sleeve of the left L4 nerve root.   Any ideas? THx. ...

Need Some Ortho Help, Please
Aug 13, 2010

Dictated: Structurally, I think the wrist is intact.  There is no s/l clunking.  s/l Lots of chip test is normal.  No point tenderness is noted.    Any ideas??? ...

Ortho Help Please (and Thanks!)
Aug 26, 2010

Pediatric case  "his radius fracture had some loss in reduction with _____(s/l apextal soluation"??)     ...

Can Anyone Please Help? Ortho
Sep 12, 2010

Does this make sense "stiff rank with anterior drawer testing".  If not, any suggestions what kind of rank couldsound that way"   As always,  my profound gratitiude.  ...

Ortho Help Please!
Nov 23, 2010

I need some opinions please.  When they are dictating about joint replacements is it well-seated or well-seeded.  I have always typed well-seated but I have had my QA to tell me different TWICE now, one states well-seated and the other states well-seeded.   TIA ...

Ortho X 2
Mar 11, 2011

...lateral partial faciectomy with patellar revision with or without the need forS/L tenalum augment.  I do not think there will be an issue with S/L bone stop, but I will have the S/L tenalum augment available. Thanks in advance. ...

Need Ortho Help . . .
Mar 17, 2011

Procedure is:  Biomet E1 active articulation dual-mobility total hip. Implant Utilized:  Biomet active articulation dual-mobility hip system with the vitamin E infused polyethylene ball that was 42-mm in diameter with an inner 28-mm _________ ball.   Sounds like "ko o chrome ball?"   Thanks for any help!   ...

Ortho Op
Apr 01, 2011

Help, on an arthoscopic repair (knee) he says "a latral patellar s/l porro site was created with an 11 blade...."  Is he saying Portal site?  Never had this guy before.  Please help, uggg. ...

Ortho - Please Help
Apr 27, 2011

I'm doing something sounds like at C5-6 and C6-7 there is reduced "volvulus" of arytenoid space due to mild disk degeneration.  I know its not volvulus - any suggestions? ...

Help Please - Ortho
Feb 23, 2012

Examination shows that her neck is tender over the lower? cervical spine anteriorly and laterally on the right and left.  Motion is good in the neck.  Isn't the neck in the upper cervical spine?  I am burnt out today.  Thanks for any help. ...

Ortho -
Aug 24, 2012

Patient with herniated disk and radicular symptoms.  Previous lumbar fusion, cortisone injections.  Recommendation for surgical procedure:  s/l PEAK or PEEK cages, plates, fusion.  Is anyone familiar with this?  My Stedman's Ortho book has a PEAK Fixation System, but I also find PEEK listed online as PEAK cage-and-plate.  Thanks! ...

Ortho X-ray Help
Oct 03, 2013

TEXT: There is some evidence of scapular notching that would be a ____ class III notch up to and possibly slightly beyond the inferior screw. Sounds like servo? ...

Ortho Sx
Jan 19, 2015

Using a -3 x 36 mm "oxsiner" modular head? ...

Ortho Hlep
Oct 30, 2009

Hi...ever heard of what sounds like an ann a cuss contracture?  ...

Ankle/Ortho
Nov 09, 2009

Hi..pt has sprained ankle.  My first concern is whether she has any s/l BMEL and we will get an MRI to see that. Any clues about the BMEL?  Thanks!  ...