A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

There was interval resolution of a right hepatic globasis noted with residual punctate air. - ?

Posted: Jul 06, 2012

There was interval resolution of a "right hepatic globasis" noted with residual punctate air.  No evidence of a new "hepatic asis" noted.

Got it, it was abscess. - :)

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

End Of The Phacoemulsification No (residual Corticle) Material Was Noted
Jul 10, 2012

At the end of the phacoemulsification no (residual corticle) material was noted. The posterior capsule was intact. A peripheral iridotomy was performed at the 11 o'clock position (into) chamber. Bleeding was noted, and the chamber was irrigated with balanced salt solution with epinephrine. The wound was closed with (1 or one) interrupted suture of 10-0 Vicryl. (S/L) injection (silomegro) was made. (Timoptic) was applied and ointment was applied. Everything I question in in (). Tha ...

PR Or P-R Interval On ECG?
May 13, 2010

PR vs P-R ...

New Year's Resolution - Another Job!
Dec 29, 2013

I hope I find another job, but if it happens that I am terminated or laid off, I really don't care any more! I just know that for my own sanity, I need to make a change. I was wondering how many other slaves to MMoral are wishing for freedom this year too. ...

My New Year's Resolution!
Dec 30, 2013

I have put out resumes EVERYWHERE I can think of I just have to get out of here!  I can't stay away from this board and everybody is SOOO depressed, and I'm one of them.  ...

Multiple Punctate Hypointense Foci Throughout The Cerebral Hemisphere Indicating S/l "hemosenda
Oct 29, 2009

thank you ...

Hepatic Radicles/radicals??
Feb 11, 2011

There was flow into the duodenum and the hepatic radicles filled normally.  Is it radicles or radicals?  Thanks!  ...

MADRES Hepatic Dysfunction
Aug 03, 2012

Cannot find this anywhere!  Thanks ...

What Is Your Work-related New Year's Resolution?
Dec 19, 2011

I mean this post in all ernest, I am genuinely interested in hearing about those things that you might do differently next year to make things better than this year.  I'll go first.  1.  I plan to stay more focused on my work instead of checking in here, so much.  I plan to accomplish this by removing my MTStars icon from my toolbar, thus removing my temptation to click on it and navigate here so many times during the day.  I sat down the other day and analyzed how ...

S/l Residual Left Humeric Pereis
Nov 23, 2009

Her doctor diagnosed deep venous thrombosis, asthma, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, residual left ("humeric perethis"), left leg ulcer, malnutrition, diarrhea, hypokalemia, and erythematous rash. Doctor diagnosed left arm and left leg in coordination and weakness with significant limitation in her distance of ambulation and manipulation of the left arm. Back pain and spasms, healed multiple fractures from injury in August, history of cataracts and eye surgery, asthma and chronic ob ...

Help Please! Ortho Doc Saying Residual S/l Actyly. Patient
May 12, 2012

is status post thumb collateral ligament surgery.  Not sure about using this combo alone. ...

Patient Had Micardial Infarction Found With Residual LAD, *daglinar* AC Stenosis. Thanks. Nm
Oct 24, 2011

nm ...

CT Abdomen - Left Hepatic Lobe Which Shows Peripheral S/l "pelling" Type Enhancement
Feb 10, 2010

There is a 3 cm enhancing nodule within the left hepatic lobe which shows peripheral s/l "pelling" type enhancement on early phase imaging and delayed fill in with similar attenuation as hepatic veins consistent with hemangioma. Thanks for the help! ...

Webclock ID, Is This Noted Any Where?
Jun 09, 2013

For some reason I am totally spacing what my Webclock ID is and this is different than the employee number on the paystubs.  Does anyone know where to find this?  There is only a link if you forgot your pin.  Thanks for any help, I cannot seem to find it on my rolodex where I normally keep these things. ...

Arcasenillis? Was Noted (under HEENT)
Nov 02, 2009

NM ...

In ROS, He Has Noted Some S/l Dys Kope Ia With Diarrhea.
Jan 24, 2011

? ...

Uterus Was Noted To Be S/l Arquit Nm.
Jun 22, 2012

uterus was noted to be s/l arquit nm. ...

Duly-noted Transcription
Jun 18, 2013

Does anybody have any info on this company? Trying to look them up on the internet, their site is not coming up; it shows as "broken link." ...

Posts About MM Insurance Changing In Dec. Where Is This Noted?
Sep 23, 2012

x ...

Pinkish Discharge Noted On The S/l Fox Swab
Aug 14, 2013

there is a pinkish discharge noted on the s/l fox swab ...

Eye Exam Cover Test Noted To Be S/l Autophoric.. TIA
Jun 01, 2011

autophoric?? Thanks.   ...

Some Calluses Plantarly But No Significant Sub-2 Overload Noted
Aug 09, 2012

Complete sentence: "She has some calluses plantarly but no significant sub-2 overload noted." Is the sub-2 correct? What does it stand for? Thanks for any help you can give. ...

How Would I Write This: Heart Sounds Are Normal S1, S2 With A (2 To1 PVC Pattern) Noted On EKG?
Jan 29, 2010

Thanks Guys!!! ...

Eye Exam No Pigmentary Abnormalities Of The Iris Noted. No S/L Ixeris
Sep 09, 2010

No pigmentary abnormalities of the iris noted. No S/L ixeris. PLEASE HELP! ...

Gaseous/gastric? Dilatation Is Noted At The Small Bowel.
Feb 25, 2012

ABDOMEN, 1 VIEW. DATE: ___ [DATE]. HISTORY: Abdominal pain. FINDINGS: Gaseous dilatation is noted at the small bowel. Degenerative changes were noted within the thoracolumbar spine and isolytic/isoelectric? destruction is noted of the left hip.  CONCLUSION 1. Gaseous dilatation is noted at the small bowel. Findings have speches of a small bowel obstruction. 2. Isoelectric destruction is noted of the left hip. HISTORY: Abdominal pain.FINDINGS: (Gaseous or gastric?) dilatation is n ...

We Obtained X-rays From Her Pediatrician Late Last Week And She Was Noted To Have A *skiffy* ????
Nov 18, 2009

nm ...

The Loss Of The Flexor Digitorum Profunda S/l *tails* Immediately Noted.
Oct 15, 2011

xx ...

DaTscan Showed Asymmetric S/l Radiotration Noted In The Basal Ganglia - Sm
Jan 29, 2015

He says this is consistent with Parkinson's.   ...

EGD - Doc Says A S/l "blep"-like Effect/stricture Was Noted In The Proximal Esophagus.
Mar 02, 2011

x ...

He Dictates "a *frayed* Foot Is Noted. It Sounds Like Frayed.
Nov 23, 2009

nm ...

ENT Help:) There Was Noted "sonequiae" Present In The Right Nasal Cavity Of The Right Inf
Nov 01, 2011

nm ...