A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

HEENT s/l gershin normal? - Honeymama

Posted: Feb 19, 2011

HEENT s/l gershin normal?

you need to give the surrounding words/sentence - .

[ In Reply To ..]

surrounding words - Honeymama

[ In Reply To ..]
It is part of the examination with no words around it. Simply "HEENT: ____ normal." I think "grossly normal" might be what he is saying. I am going to put that and flag it.

thanks - agree with grossly normal - .

[ In Reply To ..]

Grossly normal? SM - Em

[ In Reply To ..]
I can actually make that sound like gershin normal if I say it really fast with an accent.

Thank you - Honeymama

[ In Reply To ..]
I do believe that's it. Thanks!!

Similar Messages:

HEENT/neck S/l Conjack Time Normal. No JVD.
Feb 18, 2010

Under physical exam, HEENT, he says s/l conjack time normal.  No JVD.  ...

Baseline Normal Or Near Normal Thyroid Function Studies
Mar 15, 2011

baseline normal or near normal thyroid function studies. Is "near normal" hyphenated, or no? Thank you. ...

Hemoglobin Normal With Normal S/l Cell In Dis Thees With An MCV Of 89.
May 26, 2010

s/l cell in dis thees with an MCV of 89.  ...

Laryngoscope Showed Normal Vocal Cords And Normal "tuberous Tugors".
Jul 15, 2012

? ...

Neck: Normal "tesseril" Motion And Normal "effort"?
Nov 30, 2012

PE on neurologist consult. Pt with spinal sarcoma.  Doc is a pretty clear dictator.  Not sure if "tesseril" is actually "tests for all" or what.  How about "effort".  Is this customary in a neuro consult?  Thanks for any suggestions.      ...

Help With HEENT:
Nov 09, 2009

HEENT: Unremarkable: there is sclimericterous or archis cinilis. Extraocular movement was within normal limits. ...

HEENT Help
Jun 21, 2010

HEENT:  A nasal s/l corium, right s/l pupea measuring 4 cm, the left 2 cm. ...

HEENT Help Please?
Oct 12, 2012

HEENT heading. Sound like the doc is saying, Eyes, pupils 2 and reactive. 2? Thanks! ...

HEENT Terminology
Nov 06, 2009

Patient has pain in the right submandibular triangle. It is recommended that he have a "sialadenosubmandibular duct endoscopy." Is there such a term? Thanks. ...

HEENT Word Help
Nov 22, 2013

HEENT: s/l paravoltema? Dr. is saying, no paravoltema any help would be appreciated, thanks ...

HEENT Vs HENT
Jan 18, 2015

I think my problem with this issue is that once you are "caught" by QA/QC and given a 1.0 deduction (by which I mean I had the universally accepted HEENT and they heard HENT, thus I was docked 1.0 for that), I now must either listen carefully to determine if they are saying HENT or HEENT, then put one or the other, then still have a chance that my reviewer will give me the error because they hear something different. If there is obviously ears and eyes that one is easy, but oftentimes it DOES s ...

Heent Exam
Jan 22, 2015

Patient with possible TIA.  HEENT EXAM:  "he did not have _____" sounds like "dove's eye" "dowsa" Thanks in advance for help ...

Arcasenillis? Was Noted (under HEENT)
Nov 02, 2009

NM ...

In The HEENT Exam: Bilateral TMs S/l FOR
Nov 26, 2010

Doc says Bilateral TMs s/l FOR or OR. Any ideas?   ...

HEENT: No _______ory Findings.
Mar 25, 2011

Any idea what this could be on a cardiac consult? HEENT:  No _____ory findings.   Thanks!!! ...

HEENT: CC Are Plethoric - Does Anyone Know What The CC Stands For?
Aug 23, 2011

"HEENT:  CCs are plethoric. Sclerae are anicteric."  Anyone know what the "CC" might stand for?  TIA! ...

Question About HEENT Exam.
Feb 19, 2013

HEENT:  Unremarkable.  (Coddle?) hole is intact. ...

Blank All HEENT/HENT!!!
Jan 06, 2015

From now on, I am blanking HEENT/HENT any time I am not 100%, absolutely, positively sure of what the doctor says.  Especially if they don't say anything at all (which is the usual).  This is utter ridiculousness and I am not going to risk a QA (or QC or whatever it is!)'s subjective opinion about whether a dictator said (or meant) one E or two!  What's next?  If they only dictate a finding on the right lung, do we have to label it as "RIGHT LUNG:" instead of ...

HEENT/HENT Crap
Jan 08, 2015

When I requested reversal over getting gigged on this I spelled my thoughts out pretty thoroughly but don't know how far up the chain of holiness that goes.  Has anyone else shot off their opinions on this?  Hoping if we get enough of us to make an issue they might reverse this idiotic ruling.   ...

HEENT Exam: S/L No Peri?? Edema
Feb 19, 2010

doc states...HEENT is unremarkable. No proptosis. No S/l peri?? edema. I definetly hear the peri...just not sure what is next.   ...

S/l Sertropal Benz (in The HEENT Section)
Mar 08, 2010

NM ...

Today's HEENT Exam Funny
Sep 12, 2010

Dictated: Eyes: Extraocular muscles intact.  He has bilateral Marcus Aurelius.  Tympanic membranes are okay. Transcribed:  Eyes:  Extraocular muscles intact.  He has bilateral arcus senilis.  Tympanic membranes are okay. first time a Roman empirer has made an appearance in my transcription! This was not even VR! ...

In HEENT Section? Palpable Cords?
Sep 05, 2012

I've heard of palpable cords plenty of times when examining the extremities, but this time under HEENT, doc says "His mucous membranes are moist. His temples had no *s/l palpable cords* and nontender to palpation. Pupils equal, round, and reactive..." Is this correct? ...

Physical Examination HEENT: Is This Correct?  Nasal Coria?
Apr 21, 2010

HEENT: Is this correct?  Nasal coria?  Right TP measuring 4mm, the left 2 mm.  No titlemegaly? is palpated. ...

Elderly Male HEENT Exam: He Has Mild *lannel Fimur.* Thanks. Nm
Jul 15, 2010

nm ...

What Should Be Normal Lph For A New MT?
Apr 09, 2010

I am a fairly new MT at MQ.  With all the checking ADT and getting different facilities/doctors I am very slow.  What should my speed be at as a new MT??? ...

QA Pay At 4 Cpl?? Is That Normal?
Dec 16, 2010

TIA ...

ECG Normal By (s/l V4)
Jan 17, 2013

I know V4 is an ECG lead, but I have never heard it stated like this. Please advise! ...

Normal ROS & PEs
Jan 26, 2013

When a dictator asked that you insert a normal ROS or PE, then dictates "for the respiratory put ..." I often get dictation that contradicts what remains in the normal template but the dictators do not instruct to delete the rest of that heading. Sometimes this is an easy fix, for example if you know they complain of SOB, then you delete that portion. Other times we can't possibly know how the "normal" differs for this particular patient. It's time consuming to keep flagging these for ...

Anemia With Normal S/l S Pep?
Oct 17, 2009

what would S pep be referring to?  ...