A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l sertropal benz (in the HEENT section) - MamaMT

Posted: Mar 08, 2010

NM

the entire sentence - can be helpful

[ In Reply To ..]

within normal limits? - strawberry

[ In Reply To ..]
could it be within normal limits

Similar Messages:

In HEENT Section? Palpable Cords?
Sep 05, 2012

I've heard of palpable cords plenty of times when examining the extremities, but this time under HEENT, doc says "His mucous membranes are moist. His temples had no *s/l palpable cords* and nontender to palpation. Pupils equal, round, and reactive..." Is this correct? ...

Steri-Stripped With S/l "benz-way"? Ideas?
Aug 02, 2014

Help With HEENT:
Nov 09, 2009

HEENT: Unremarkable: there is sclimericterous or archis cinilis. Extraocular movement was within normal limits. ...

HEENT Help
Jun 21, 2010

HEENT:  A nasal s/l corium, right s/l pupea measuring 4 cm, the left 2 cm. ...

HEENT Help Please?
Oct 12, 2012

HEENT heading. Sound like the doc is saying, Eyes, pupils 2 and reactive. 2? Thanks! ...

HEENT Terminology
Nov 06, 2009

Patient has pain in the right submandibular triangle. It is recommended that he have a "sialadenosubmandibular duct endoscopy." Is there such a term? Thanks. ...

HEENT Word Help
Nov 22, 2013

HEENT: s/l paravoltema? Dr. is saying, no paravoltema any help would be appreciated, thanks ...

HEENT Vs HENT
Jan 18, 2015

I think my problem with this issue is that once you are "caught" by QA/QC and given a 1.0 deduction (by which I mean I had the universally accepted HEENT and they heard HENT, thus I was docked 1.0 for that), I now must either listen carefully to determine if they are saying HENT or HEENT, then put one or the other, then still have a chance that my reviewer will give me the error because they hear something different. If there is obviously ears and eyes that one is easy, but oftentimes it DOES s ...

Heent Exam
Jan 22, 2015

Patient with possible TIA.  HEENT EXAM:  "he did not have _____" sounds like "dove's eye" "dowsa" Thanks in advance for help ...

Gyn - CS Section
Oct 12, 2010

s/l Lexus O retractor ??? ...

Arcasenillis? Was Noted (under HEENT)
Nov 02, 2009

NM ...

In The HEENT Exam: Bilateral TMs S/l FOR
Nov 26, 2010

Doc says Bilateral TMs s/l FOR or OR. Any ideas?   ...

HEENT S/l Gershin Normal?
Feb 19, 2011

HEENT s/l gershin normal? ...

HEENT: No _______ory Findings.
Mar 25, 2011

Any idea what this could be on a cardiac consult? HEENT:  No _____ory findings.   Thanks!!! ...

HEENT: CC Are Plethoric - Does Anyone Know What The CC Stands For?
Aug 23, 2011

"HEENT:  CCs are plethoric. Sclerae are anicteric."  Anyone know what the "CC" might stand for?  TIA! ...

Question About HEENT Exam.
Feb 19, 2013

HEENT:  Unremarkable.  (Coddle?) hole is intact. ...

Blank All HEENT/HENT!!!
Jan 06, 2015

From now on, I am blanking HEENT/HENT any time I am not 100%, absolutely, positively sure of what the doctor says.  Especially if they don't say anything at all (which is the usual).  This is utter ridiculousness and I am not going to risk a QA (or QC or whatever it is!)'s subjective opinion about whether a dictator said (or meant) one E or two!  What's next?  If they only dictate a finding on the right lung, do we have to label it as "RIGHT LUNG:" instead of ...

HEENT/HENT Crap
Jan 08, 2015

When I requested reversal over getting gigged on this I spelled my thoughts out pretty thoroughly but don't know how far up the chain of holiness that goes.  Has anyone else shot off their opinions on this?  Hoping if we get enough of us to make an issue they might reverse this idiotic ruling.   ...

Name Of Retractor Used In C-section
Apr 12, 2010

In a C-section -- dictates:  the midline revealed the peritoneum which was entered, extended superiorly and inferiorly and a s/l leksus O retractor was placed.    Thanks ...

In Labs Section
Oct 07, 2010

Right after total bilirubin doc says what s/l t-time or t-timer 1446.   Thanks! ...

C-section Op Report
Jan 04, 2011

Pre adn post op diagnoses are:  A 38 week pregnancy. A previous cesarean section. Early labor.  There is also mention of cervical stenosis.  Dr. ESL and I am new so struggling with this paragraph. She has a significant history of having had a previous primary low transverse cesarean section in October, 2005 for ______ ( s/l  arrested descent) with labor and _______ (s/l  arrested debilitation) despite an extensive _____ ( s/l  trial) of labor. The ...

Pregnancy/c-section
Jan 24, 2011

s/l "Schwom of clear fluid..."   I'm stumped!! ...

Dr. Is Doing A Caesarean Section
Jun 01, 2011

Dr. is doing a Caesarean section.  I can't get get a good sound of type type of retractor - sounds like "biliary" ??  Thanks ...

C-section S/l Curr--any OB MTs Know This?
Feb 07, 2013

Doc says "repeat c-section s/l curr." Are there different techniques for C sections? I know there are different techniques for practically everything, but i rarely type OB reports so I'm not sure. Any OB expert who can help me out? ...

HEENT Exam: S/L No Peri?? Edema
Feb 19, 2010

doc states...HEENT is unremarkable. No proptosis. No S/l peri?? edema. I definetly hear the peri...just not sure what is next.   ...

Today's HEENT Exam Funny
Sep 12, 2010

Dictated: Eyes: Extraocular muscles intact.  He has bilateral Marcus Aurelius.  Tympanic membranes are okay. Transcribed:  Eyes:  Extraocular muscles intact.  He has bilateral arcus senilis.  Tympanic membranes are okay. first time a Roman empirer has made an appearance in my transcription! This was not even VR! ...

Abbreviations In INDICATIONS SECTION
Nov 16, 2009

Hello.  I was just wondering, are abbreviations allowed in the INDICATIONS section of a surgical report?  Thank you!   ...

Are We Not Allowed To Put ('s) In The Nickname Section?
Dec 16, 2009

Everytime I try to respond to someone and put a ('s) like if I put "plumber's wife" or something like that in the Nickname section on post a message, and go to send it I get an error and it will not send. Now if I remove the ('s) then it sends.  Happen to anyone else? ...

Physical Exam Section
Feb 10, 2010

S/l he is saying "scariotristic???? changes of the skin" ...

S/l P3 Rhom - Preg Pt To Have C-section
Dec 22, 2010

nm ...