A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Physical Examination HEENT: Is this correct?  Nasal coria? - padiddy

Posted: Apr 21, 2010

HEENT: Is this correct?  Nasal coria?  Right TP measuring 4mm, the left 2 mm.  No titlemegaly? is palpated.

anisocoria - Horski

[ In Reply To ..]
Could the first one be anisocoria, uneven pupils? The measurements would back it up.

Just a guess - Horski

[ In Reply To ..]
Second maybe thyromegaly? Is he still talking about the eyes there or onto the next?

Physical Examination - padiddy

[ In Reply To ..]
Still on the HEENT section. Thanks for the suggestions.

Similar Messages:

On Physical Examination..
Mar 01, 2010

Typing on Physical Examination, I hear this:  Abdomen was nontender; no liberetch, no spleen tip...   "liberetch"?!  I think I am going crazy.  What is this? ...

Physical Examination Help
May 16, 2010

Patient called ("on later heart exam") as late as 2000. No murmurs, rubs, or gallops ("----") and  moderate entry. Clear abdomen, soft nontender.   It might say 1 over 2000? ...

OB Physical Examination
Jun 03, 2010

Physical examination status post C-section, under "genitourinary" - Normal female external genitalia.  _______ was mild.  s/l luke hair or low care. ...

Physical Examination Doc Says, 2+ Peripheral Pulses
Jun 05, 2011

what is the best way to start, let's say for example in the EXTREMITIES:  doc says, 2+ peripheral pulses.  I know we should not start sentence using numerals, so what is the best way to start this sentence.  There is 2+ peripheral pulses? I would like to see a variety of ways this could be started.  Thanks. ...

History And Physical Examination Report
Jan 11, 2012

When arrival to Baptist Hospital, he was in significant respiratory distress, ABG’s were checked and initial pH-7.25, pCO2-69, S/L "it appeared" to 128, bicarb 30 and S/L "IO2" or could it be "SO2" to 40%.  Thank you     ...

Physical Examination - He Is Saying "testes Dependent"
Jul 29, 2011

It sounds like during the abdominal examination, he is saying "testes dependent."  Is that correct?  ...

Physical Examination Sounds Like "de-kip-nic" 
Dec 01, 2009

I actually have 2 words that I can not seem to pull out of the physician's mouth. LUNGS: The patient is neither dyspneic nor (sounds like "de-kip-nic" ) EXTREMITIES: No vovenskies is what it sounds like but not to sure. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you ...

Coria/Parkinson's?
Oct 19, 2011

The doctor mentions "coria" multiple times in the report in conjunction with Parkinson's.  He says "Significant coria"   I am unable to find coria/corea in a search.  Any ideas? ...

Help With HEENT:
Nov 09, 2009

HEENT: Unremarkable: there is sclimericterous or archis cinilis. Extraocular movement was within normal limits. ...

HEENT Help
Jun 21, 2010

HEENT:  A nasal s/l corium, right s/l pupea measuring 4 cm, the left 2 cm. ...

HEENT Help Please?
Oct 12, 2012

HEENT heading. Sound like the doc is saying, Eyes, pupils 2 and reactive. 2? Thanks! ...

HEENT Terminology
Nov 06, 2009

Patient has pain in the right submandibular triangle. It is recommended that he have a "sialadenosubmandibular duct endoscopy." Is there such a term? Thanks. ...

Nasal Surgery Help
Jan 18, 2010

This guy is talking a mile a minute and I can't slow it down at all.  This guy is talking a mild a minute with no speed control to speak of... 1.  Perioperative _____ surgical pledgets were placed in the nose. 2.  Bilateral _______ splints were placed in the nasal cavity and sutured to the midline with a 3-0 Prolene suture.  (something+astic splints    Almost sounds like full-astic or scho-lastic) Thanks! ME     ...

Nasal Fracture Op
Feb 12, 2010

The nose was further decongested and anesthetized utilizing 10% cocaine pledgets, followed by injections, some _____, some_____...... or maybe submucousally, subperiossively. I know, I'm a new student trying hard to get this.  Let me know if I need to attach a sound file. ...

Nasal Mucosa
Sep 14, 2010

This is part of the physical exam.  Nasal mucosa s/l septin is intact. ...

Nasal Fracture
Oct 13, 2010

can someone tell me what a "3 4" rasp is?  3,4 or 3-4, or 3/4.  the whole sentence is The bony spicule over the dorsum was reduced via a Rubin osteotome and file ___ rasp Thanks ...

Nasal Cannula
Nov 12, 2010

It sounds like the dictator is saying a twine nasal cannula... any suggestions? ...

Nasal Lesion
Aug 02, 2011

There does appear to be a raised, s/l "pearl-ic" character to it. ...

Nasal Surgery? Help!!!!!!!!!!
Dec 11, 2011

Any ideas what a right-angled olive tipped suckle might be? ...

Nasal Splat
Jan 19, 2012

The patient has metallic nasal s/l splat in the left naris.  ...

OTB On Nasal Cannula (OTB?)
Apr 05, 2012

What is OTB?  Thanks all! ...

HEENT Word Help
Nov 22, 2013

HEENT: s/l paravoltema? Dr. is saying, no paravoltema any help would be appreciated, thanks ...

HEENT Vs HENT
Jan 18, 2015

I think my problem with this issue is that once you are "caught" by QA/QC and given a 1.0 deduction (by which I mean I had the universally accepted HEENT and they heard HENT, thus I was docked 1.0 for that), I now must either listen carefully to determine if they are saying HENT or HEENT, then put one or the other, then still have a chance that my reviewer will give me the error because they hear something different. If there is obviously ears and eyes that one is easy, but oftentimes it DOES s ...

Heent Exam
Jan 22, 2015

Patient with possible TIA.  HEENT EXAM:  "he did not have _____" sounds like "dove's eye" "dowsa" Thanks in advance for help ...

S/l Aganasi Cells - Nasal
Oct 14, 2009

s/l aganasi cells in the nose.  Also, used s/l Miragel ...

Arcasenillis? Was Noted (under HEENT)
Nov 02, 2009

NM ...

S/l *flupatazone* Nasal Spray???? Thanks. Nm
Apr 10, 2010

nm ...

Nasal Discharge Which Is Non-*prual*?? Thanks. Nm
Jun 29, 2010

nm ...

S/l Lutanist Nasal Spray Tia Nm
May 27, 2010

x   ...

Marisol Nasal Packing
Jun 03, 2010

Marisol nasal packing - could not find Marisol anywhere? ...