A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Help - an excel question - mt

Posted: Mar 22, 2011

I have no idea what buttons I hit in excel, but now my arrow keys (not the ones on the numbers, but there are arrows between the numbers and my typing keys) will not function as arrows.  I use them all the time to move around in the cells.  Now when I hit them it scrolls up and down.  I hope someone can help me.  I'm totally lost without them.

Your scroll lock key is on. Look for the one that says ScrLk... - ndmt

[ In Reply To ..]
probably at the top of your keyboard and hit it.

Okay, it's official...I'm a doofball :-) - Thank you SOOOO much

[ In Reply To ..]
I thought that in my typing I hit a combination of keys. Didn't even know I had a scroll button on my keyboard. ha ha ha.

Can't say thank you enough.

Thanks.

Similar Messages:

Excel Express
Nov 25, 2010

Are they legit? they left me a message I was hired, but haven't responded to my questions yet.  Could be because of the holiday, wanted to know anyone elses experience. ...

Free Production Log In Excel 2007
May 29, 2011

This is a production log template I designed in Excel 2007.  You can use the link below to download it.  There are 4 tabs.  Read the instructions on the MT How-To Instructions tab.  Enter your own rates.  Hope it helps someone.   http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20134076/MT%20How-To%20Series%20Production%20Log%20Template.xlsx   ...

Gastric Bypass: Is It XL/accel/excel Port?
Nov 12, 2009

Using a 10 mm camera and an 11 mm __XL/accel/excel__ port, I was able to enter the abdomen under direct vision. ...

Drug Name S/l "excel Tan"
Jun 15, 2010

It's just a list of medications the patient is on with no context as to what it's for. Sounds like the words "excel tan" or "exhale tan." Patient was previously listed to have glaucoma, colitis, migraines, panic attacks, and peripheral neuropathy.  I've been searching under all those conditions, too, but with no luck.  Any thoughts? ...