A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l 12-mm versi-stent port - craZmom

Posted: May 12, 2010

s/l 12-mm Versi-stent port was placed

Well... - MT

[ In Reply To ..]
I wonder if he wanted to say Visiport, but said, "stent" instead of port by mistake and corrected it to port.

Similar Messages:

Urology Op Note...very Clearly Says "Versi Stent" But I Cannot Find This..sm
Jul 02, 2012

Has anyone heard of this.  He is pretty clear... 4.7-French versi stent was inserted.  Any help appreciated! TIA! ...

S/l Hissan Port Or Husan Port
Nov 10, 2009

tia ...

Pal Port Another Name For Port-A-Cath?
Jan 25, 2010

I am doing an OP note.  The surgeon says the name of the surgery is a "Pal port."  In the description he says Port-A-Cath.  Never heard of a Pal port.  Is this right? ...

Cardiac Stent S/l "Darmidal" Stent
Jul 27, 2012

"Patient had s/l Dermidal/Damidol stent placed in the right coronary artery." I checked my Tessier book and it has nothing beginning with a "D" sound for this stent. Any ideas? This is an ESL doc so it could be anything.  Maybe it's Damniitall?! ...

Port
May 22, 2010

He has a s/l neuro knee port on the left leg.   ...

Port Of Na-va-see-A (that Is What Is S/l)
Jan 27, 2011

port of na-va-see-A...this word was dicated in a shoulder surgery op report.  I cannot find it anywhere.  Please help! ...

511 Laparoscopic Port
Jan 29, 2010

511 port 5/11 port 5.11 port not sure which laparoscopic port ...

Inner Dime Port
May 10, 2011

bilateral lower quadrant ___ s/l inner dime/dyme ports were placed. Thanks for any help ...

Port-A-Cath
Jan 12, 2012

Okay, so I am used to using Port-A-Cath, but how do you all type it.  I have seen in many different ways (portacath, port-A-cath, etc.)? ...

Port-a-catheter
Jun 29, 2014

I have a radiologist saying port-a-catheter.  I have only ever used Port-A-Cath.  Can port-a-catheter be a generic term? ...

Sounds Like Pal Port?
Dec 21, 2014

Sounds like doctor is saying ''pal'' port for chemotherapy? Thanks for any help. ...

Surgery - Port
May 11, 2015

s/l abdominal "metal" port. Infected abdominal ____ port and removal of the abdominal ____ port. Thanks in advance. ...

Removal Of Subclavian Port
Aug 19, 2010

Hey All! I'm typing a report for a removal of a left subclavian subcutaneous tunneled venous access device and reservoir. The doctor reports the following as the findings: Intact left subclavian (___) and port.  It s/l he is says "singulum."  Does anyone have an idea of what it could be? Thank you so much. ...

S/l Powell Port Catheter
Jun 20, 2011

Postop chest x-ray showed mild pulmonary edema and interval placement of a right powell port(?) catheter. ...

Dictated As Suprailiac Port
May 02, 2014

Two 8-mm robotic trocars were placed in the lateral port, a 5-mm trocar on the right suprailiac port. (not able to document suprailiac port). ...

IT Installation And Com Port Errors
Apr 28, 2015

If a tech who is testing your foot pedal after installing the software tells you that your com ports are not working, ask if he installed the foot pedal.  ...

During Chemotherapy A Port-A-Cath Used For Multiple ?
Feb 03, 2011

The word sounds like theficants.   The sentence is - We discussed the importance of a Port-A-Cath if she were to proceed with chemotherapy since the regimen contains multiple ____.   S/l theficant, thuficant, deficants.  Found toxicants, but doesn't sound like that.   Any help is appreciated.   Thanks, mt ...

Spine Surgery - Spinalgia Port?
Apr 01, 2011

This is a lumbar interbody fusion; sounds like a minimally invasive technique and he mentions what sounds like a "spinalgia port".  Any ideas?   TIA! ...

Can A USB Port Just Stop Working? Have 2 On The Tower
Dec 15, 2011

Last night a friend stopped over and when she went to insert her jump drive into the USB port on front of the tower it did nothing.  I have 2 of them and same thing, did nothing.  It should have brought up her files.  Maybe that is why whenever I try wireless keyboard and mouse it does not seem to work either and have had to return them.  Does anybody know how to fix and or replace and how much it costs?  Thanks for any information.   ...

Foot Pedal And 9 Serial Port
Apr 27, 2014

I have a new Dell XPS 8700 computer, but it does not have a 9-pin serial port.  Is there such a thing as a converter so that I can make my old IN-DB9 foot pedal to work?   Thank you ...

Portals Or Port Holes After Endoscopic Surgery?
Oct 15, 2009

x ...

Gastric Bypass: Is It XL/accel/excel Port?
Nov 12, 2009

Using a 10 mm camera and an 11 mm __XL/accel/excel__ port, I was able to enter the abdomen under direct vision. ...

S/l Manna Port? After Breast Cancer Surgery...
Jun 10, 2010

It is definitely not mammo port.  I am working away from home and I do not have my books with me.  Any help is greatly appreciated!   ...

S/l Port Or Part Or Purt Screw Fixation .... Sm
Dec 11, 2012

Left hip open reduction, internal fixation with ORIF with S/L port/part/purt, screw fixation of the femoral neck fracture, doing well. ...

JP Stent
Oct 28, 2009

Is this a Jackson-Pratt?  I can find no reference for a Jackson-Pratt stent, only drains and catheters.  I can't find a JP stent either. ...

SMA Stent
Nov 22, 2009

In a patient with mesenteric ischemia and small bowel obstruction with a previous SMA stent, would the SMA stand for "superior mesenteric artery" stent or "shape memory alloy" stent? I can find both on the Internet. Thanks. ...

S/l Nye Rr Stent?
Aug 16, 2010

It is dictation about a cath from 2000 where the pt had 3 s/l nye rrr stents placed.  This predates my time in cardio and I have never heard of this stent.    Thanks for your help. ...

CYSTO STENT?
Nov 10, 2009

Doc is saying "removal of cysto stent".  Is this 1 word, 2 words, hyphenated, slashed through, etc.  (Ex: cysto/stent, cysto-stent, cystostent, cysto stent.....)  Thanks everyone for helping me out. ...

Cardiac Stent
Jan 25, 2010

"PDA branch has a 90% s/l "pinch by stent" lesion, small caliber vessel? ...

S/l Cirque Stent
Apr 13, 2010

Cardiology consult:  s/l cirque stent.  Refers to Cypher stent earlier in report. ...