A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Transform work flow - saralee

Posted: Aug 25, 2011

Transform out of Wyoming - their clinical account out of Montana - one of their oldest, largest accounts. Anyone notice on Monday mornings and afternoon there is little to no work? Tuesday mornings just a little, can run out even? I've also noticed other days the amount seems to be down. Work doesnt seem to start coming in until around 5 EST. Not good if you have to work 1st shift. Anyone know why?

Clinic accounts in general in my experience - Happy MT Robin

[ In Reply To ..]
I don't know that account specifically, but in my experience with clinic accounts at 2 other companies, Mondays tend to be very, very light and even sometimes into Tuesday afternoon. It makes sense, at least to me. There are some dictators who are reallly good about taking care of their charts right away, but what I've found to be more prevalent is that they will often wait a day or two, maybe until they have a break in the action, and really start dictating sometime on Tuesday. It then builds up and Friday is crazy busy and Saturday morning and afternoon is cleanup.

Similar Messages:

Pass Of Free Flow Or Passive Free Flow?
Feb 04, 2011

Negative aspiration and pass of free flow of saline into the peritoneum was observed. or is it passive free flow of saline? ...

Looking For Spelling Of Med. S/l Flow X
Jul 12, 2011

S/l Rituary Flow
Nov 30, 2011

Any help is appreciated! Chest CT: there is a Type II endoleak which I believe is fed by s/l rituary flow through the inferior mesenteric  artery...   ...

Wmx Work Flow Improving?
Nov 09, 2009

Am I just lucky a.k.a. crazy, or is there quite a bit more work lately.  There has been OT on at least 2 of my accounts fairly often and I haven't ran out of work for over 2 weeks now.  I don't know if some people have quit, we have picked up new accounts or what, but I am ever-so-grateful.  I had picked up a PT job about a month ago when things were low, now I am killing myself trying to do over 60 hours a week, but afraid to let the part time gig go.    ...

DSG In Terms Of Their Work Flow
Feb 09, 2010

I am curious as to how people who work for DSG feel about DSG in terms of their work flow and if you have enough work to fill a 40-hour week.  If you prefer private e-mail, that's fine.  Not looking for either slamming or touting the company, but I do want OBJECTIVE information, which would include if you run out of work consistently or, conversely, if you have plenty of work to keep you going 40 hrs a week.  Just the facts please.  "I run out of work all the time," "I have plenty of ...

S/L Teemi Flow In Both Stents
Jan 07, 2011

...two Veriflex bare metal stents , with excellent results; and S/L teemi one flow in both of them. Thanks a bunch! :)   ...

TransTech Work Flow
Dec 22, 2011

I talked to my Dept of Labor today.  I was advised to keep ALL emails regarding work flow.  If you work at TT, I'm sure you're familar with those emails.  They come in the evening and say things like "if you need to make up lines, log on now."  I was also advised to keep the emails that say things like, "work is coming in sporadically but keep your queue open" etc. I was also advised to send an email as soon as I run out of work during my normal shift.  Keep t ...

Work Flow Sent Up The Red Flare.
May 10, 2014

Begging for people to jump on, if okay with their TSM. Ha! Ha! Don't they know, the TSM (at least the last several I have had) will not pick up the phone 10 seconds after their shift, and their shift does not include weekends (apparently from my experience). Maybe they let go a few too many with their 99.7% program. In the group I am in, the work really starts coming in heavy because the doctors do their catch up work at the end of the week. At least for the facilities I do. Bas ...

Confirmation Of Flow-Trans, Flotrans, ??
Feb 15, 2010

Cannot find confirmation for spelling of FloTrans, Flow-Trans, or Flowtrans, anybody know? ...

Changing Schedule Will Help With Work Flow- Really?
Aug 14, 2014

I am so aggrevated right now.  I had problems with NJA consistently for close to 8 months a few years back.  Then I got moved to a new group and for the next 12 months (1 whole year) only got NJA about 6 times, including holidays.  Then guess what?  I got moved again and in less than a month I have ran out of work about 12 times...ugh!  I was forced to change my schedule that I have had for the entire 14 years with this company and I am still running out of work and some ...

Transform?
Apr 05, 2010

Hello!  I just finished testing with Transform.  I would like to know the good, bad, and the ugly on this company.  ...

Transform MTs. How You All Doing W The VR?
Oct 13, 2010

nm ...

Transform And MD-IT
Jan 22, 2011

Transform (Wyoming) told us all they merged with MD-IT, but there is nothing on MD-IT website to signify anything...  Did Transform instead totally sell out to them? ...

Transform/MD-IT?
Jul 13, 2011

I guess Transform is now part of MD-IT? Anyone have recent experience working with Transform? I have heard some not so good things about MD-IT (some MTs suddenly laid off in February of this year and others not getting paid on time in the past), but I have heard good things about Transform. Supposed to start with Transform but having second thoughts now. Any advice? ...

Transform, Inc
Aug 21, 2014

I worked for this company about 7 years ago.  Is Transform the same as Lofin? I worked for the one in Wyoming.  Thanks ...

There Was No ___(s/l) Flux-a-large_ In The Color And Flow Mapping. SM
Dec 27, 2009

Mitral valve leaflet morphology of the posterior valve appeared normal.  There was no ___(s/l) flux-a-large_ in the color and flow mapping.  The mean mitral valve gradient by spectral Doppler was 2 mmHg. ...

Medication List Includes "flow Air, Flo-air
Apr 20, 2010

Can't find a reference for "flow air." ...

To Monitor Blood Flow In Bone Due To AVN Risk...
Feb 19, 2011

S/l "Bolt" monitor. We then examined the blood flow again. There was still bleeding. We documented this with photographs as well as put in the _____ monitor, which showed a slight waveform that corresponded with the patient's heartbeat. Anybody heard of it? ...

How Is Work Flow Today After Holiday Slow Down?
May 27, 2014

Can't figure if work is low or once again Nuance has overstaffed the accounts. ...

Any Opinions On Silent Type? Work Flow, Pay, Etc.?
Aug 06, 2014

s ...

Does Anyone Know Where Transform Is Located?
Feb 11, 2010

I applied through their website and have been asked to test for them. I can't find anything on their website that gives me a location for this company.  Thanks ...

Transform Out Of Wyoming...
Feb 16, 2010

Anyone have any recent info on this company? Anyone take the test recently and pass? ...

Transform- Any Info
Jul 29, 2010

Was referred by a friend to apply to them.  Don't see much here.  Any current info on work availability, dealing with staff? ...

Transform/MTNetwork
Aug 13, 2010

I am looking for any feedback that someone might be able to give me regarding employment with Transform/MTNetwork.  If you are an employee or have worked there in the past, how is their platform, pay, flexibility of schedule.  Any OOW issues or excessive amount of ESLs? ...

Transform, Inc. In Illinois
Aug 26, 2010

Does anyone have info about cpl or benefits that they would be willing to share? ...

Transform In Nevada
Aug 31, 2010

Does anyone have any info on Transform located in Nevada?  The archives here are limited and not very current. Good...bad...rates...?  Thanks!   ...

Transform Scam?
Sep 28, 2010

Is anybody else going through this?  Transform used to be a great company, been there for years making good pay, good accounts.  Lately they have just insituted this fancy new "pay" system where our base pay has been decimated but we get to make up some of it up by jumping through all these hoops, like typing more than 1000 lines gets you a percentage increase (percentage of what), using typing keyboard "shortcuts" gets you more crumbs here and there.  In the end we really don ...

Looking For Info On Transform
Apr 12, 2011

Any info appreciated, such as: Steady work? Employee or IC pros and cons Pool work or assigned physicians? What type of Platform? How's the pay? Feel free to email me if you do not wish to post openly.    Thanks in advance!  :) ...

Opinions On Transform/MD-IT
Aug 22, 2011

Still waiting for some advice on this company...anybody? ...

Amphion Or Transform MT?
Sep 06, 2011

Can anyone out there who works for either of these companies please tell me the pros/cons of the company?  Do you run out of work often?  I have had several offers and have narrowed it down to these two.  Any input anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated! ...