A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt with recurrent endometrial adenocarcinoma, s/l "a tent tro leemus." - ??

Posted: Jan 31, 2014

Dr. Jones is considering proceeding with "a tent tra leemus", as this has been approved. 

Possibly temsirolimus - Hem/Onc MT nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

That is totally it...my brain was just hearing it wrong. - Thanks!

[ In Reply To ..]
:)

Similar Messages:

A Tent Probe Foley?
Feb 18, 2011

It sounds exactly like tent probe foley.  The patient is unconscious and he weighs close to 400 pounds if that makes a difference.  I'm just not finding anything, but sounds exactly like tent probe foley. Any help is greatly appreciated mt ...

S/l Tor-day Day French Adenocarcinoma
Jan 14, 2011

My dictator is an ESL who is usually very clear, but I can't get this one. I think she is saying "tor-day day French adenocarinoma of the lung. Thanks for any help. Jeannie ...

Diagnosis-L Shoulder Recurrent Instability,S/P
Jan 29, 2012

At this point in time, my biggest concern because of his continued recurrent instability, is if there is any evidence of bony deficiency of his glenoid and humeral head. I am going to order an MRA of the shoulder as well as a CT scan with 3D reconstruction to further evaluate the glenoid and look for any evidence of an inverted s/l **pen_______** with greater than 25% of anterinferior bony loss.  Doc cuts himself off - was able to hear what I think was "pen something" Thanks for any help! ...

Staging Endometrial Cancer
Oct 16, 2012

Dr. says:  Endometrial adenocarcinoma, stage 3c2 grade 2, currently undergoing chemotherapy.   Is that written right?  ...

Endometrial Procedure Blank
May 15, 2015

This is a patient undergoing hysteroscopy, dilation and curettage, and a Mirena insertion.  It is an operative note.  I have came across this blank 3 times now and have spent way too much time searching for it.  Help! The hysteroscope was removed, and the cervix was further dilated.  Bozeman endometrial polyp forceps were then used, and the apparent endometrial polyp was removed.  Systematic curettings were then obtained until a  "s/l cree duh shah" filling in all ...

Recurrent Voces Denouveau Breast Cancer?
Aug 13, 2010

this is a new one on me and I can't find anything about it. ...

Endometrial Ablation S/l Tegulary Test
Oct 07, 2010

Patient is having endometrial ablation. Doc says: "?s/l Tegulary test was carried out, and the test was noted to be good."  Tegulary, Tagulary? It might also be "an" something like antegulary if the word "and" is wrong.  I assumed he said "and" but maybe not. Anybody know what this test could be?? ...

S/l Senile-appearing Endometrial Lining
Jun 15, 2011

Can Anyone Document - Explorer Endometrial Biopsy Instrument
Mar 17, 2014

*uncotidyex* Testing Shows High Risk Of Recurrent Breast Cancer. Nm
May 19, 2010

. ...

Can't Document...PT Has Recurrent Pain Medications Listed On "K Tracks" TIA
May 28, 2011

nm ...

Chemo For Recurrent Prostate Cancer S/l: "aligard"
Jun 03, 2010