A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Looking for spelling of med. s/l Flow X - Kimberly

Posted: Jul 12, 2011

-

Flomax? -

[ In Reply To ..]

I didn't think so, it is very clear, but I am using that! thanks!! - Kimberly

[ In Reply To ..]
: )

Similar Messages:

Pass Of Free Flow Or Passive Free Flow?
Feb 04, 2011

Negative aspiration and pass of free flow of saline into the peritoneum was observed. or is it passive free flow of saline? ...

Spelling Versus Not Spelling
Feb 11, 2011

I never thought I'd say this, but a dictator can do too much spelling.  There is one at my company who spells out every single medication.  While this is normally helpful, this doctor's pronounciation leaves a little to be desired.  It would be much simpler for him to just say the name of the medication.  ...

S/l Rituary Flow
Nov 30, 2011

Any help is appreciated! Chest CT: there is a Type II endoleak which I believe is fed by s/l rituary flow through the inferior mesenteric  artery...   ...

Wmx Work Flow Improving?
Nov 09, 2009

Am I just lucky a.k.a. crazy, or is there quite a bit more work lately.  There has been OT on at least 2 of my accounts fairly often and I haven't ran out of work for over 2 weeks now.  I don't know if some people have quit, we have picked up new accounts or what, but I am ever-so-grateful.  I had picked up a PT job about a month ago when things were low, now I am killing myself trying to do over 60 hours a week, but afraid to let the part time gig go.    ...

DSG In Terms Of Their Work Flow
Feb 09, 2010

I am curious as to how people who work for DSG feel about DSG in terms of their work flow and if you have enough work to fill a 40-hour week.  If you prefer private e-mail, that's fine.  Not looking for either slamming or touting the company, but I do want OBJECTIVE information, which would include if you run out of work consistently or, conversely, if you have plenty of work to keep you going 40 hrs a week.  Just the facts please.  "I run out of work all the time," "I have plenty of ...

S/L Teemi Flow In Both Stents
Jan 07, 2011

...two Veriflex bare metal stents , with excellent results; and S/L teemi one flow in both of them. Thanks a bunch! :)   ...

Transform Work Flow
Aug 25, 2011

Transform out of Wyoming - their clinical account out of Montana - one of their oldest, largest accounts. Anyone notice on Monday mornings and afternoon there is little to no work? Tuesday mornings just a little, can run out even? I've also noticed other days the amount seems to be down. Work doesnt seem to start coming in until around 5 EST. Not good if you have to work 1st shift. Anyone know why? ...

TransTech Work Flow
Dec 22, 2011

I talked to my Dept of Labor today.  I was advised to keep ALL emails regarding work flow.  If you work at TT, I'm sure you're familar with those emails.  They come in the evening and say things like "if you need to make up lines, log on now."  I was also advised to keep the emails that say things like, "work is coming in sporadically but keep your queue open" etc. I was also advised to send an email as soon as I run out of work during my normal shift.  Keep t ...

Work Flow Sent Up The Red Flare.
May 10, 2014

Begging for people to jump on, if okay with their TSM. Ha! Ha! Don't they know, the TSM (at least the last several I have had) will not pick up the phone 10 seconds after their shift, and their shift does not include weekends (apparently from my experience). Maybe they let go a few too many with their 99.7% program. In the group I am in, the work really starts coming in heavy because the doctors do their catch up work at the end of the week. At least for the facilities I do. Bas ...

Confirmation Of Flow-Trans, Flotrans, ??
Feb 15, 2010

Cannot find confirmation for spelling of FloTrans, Flow-Trans, or Flowtrans, anybody know? ...

Changing Schedule Will Help With Work Flow- Really?
Aug 14, 2014

I am so aggrevated right now.  I had problems with NJA consistently for close to 8 months a few years back.  Then I got moved to a new group and for the next 12 months (1 whole year) only got NJA about 6 times, including holidays.  Then guess what?  I got moved again and in less than a month I have ran out of work about 12 times...ugh!  I was forced to change my schedule that I have had for the entire 14 years with this company and I am still running out of work and some ...

There Was No ___(s/l) Flux-a-large_ In The Color And Flow Mapping. SM
Dec 27, 2009

Mitral valve leaflet morphology of the posterior valve appeared normal.  There was no ___(s/l) flux-a-large_ in the color and flow mapping.  The mean mitral valve gradient by spectral Doppler was 2 mmHg. ...

Medication List Includes "flow Air, Flo-air
Apr 20, 2010

Can't find a reference for "flow air." ...

To Monitor Blood Flow In Bone Due To AVN Risk...
Feb 19, 2011

S/l "Bolt" monitor. We then examined the blood flow again. There was still bleeding. We documented this with photographs as well as put in the _____ monitor, which showed a slight waveform that corresponded with the patient's heartbeat. Anybody heard of it? ...

How Is Work Flow Today After Holiday Slow Down?
May 27, 2014

Can't figure if work is low or once again Nuance has overstaffed the accounts. ...

Any Opinions On Silent Type? Work Flow, Pay, Etc.?
Aug 06, 2014

s ...

Regional Team Lead = Work Flow Coordinator??
Nov 24, 2009

Does anybody else get this impression?  Or am I misunderstanding what this position is all about?  All I know is, I have a weird sense of deja vu about it, like I've heard about this job before but with a different title. ...

S/l Brisk Flow Status Is Optimal To Heal The Wounds
Mar 21, 2010

Need help with two statements: According to the patient, she had arterial Dopplers done, and her s/l brisk flow status is optimal to heal the wounds.  Large incisional hernia on the left side of her chest that contained s/l bowel and heart. ...

Superior Global Solutions Pay, Hours, Work Flow, Etc ?
Apr 04, 2013

Anyone familiar with this company?  Pay, hours, work flow, etc. ...

OTI: How Would You Like To Respond To The Recent Work Flow Email And Comment?!
Nov 29, 2013

Does A not realize most of us were celebrating Thanksgiving with our family and giving no thought to OTI?!!!!!!! ...

Spelling Bee
Apr 22, 2010

I have just recently noticed a LOT of spelling going on.  Just now doc spelled Imuran and Toprol.  Yesterday it was simple things like "lingual."  It is on different accounts and by different doctors.  ...

S/l Zashia But Spelling For Sure?
Nov 16, 2009

Sounds so clear "Zashia" but the spelling is incorrect.  Does anyone have the correct spelling for this drug?  Thanks!!! ...

Cineangiocardiograms? Spelling?
Nov 19, 2009

Can anyone tell me if this spelling is correct?  Cannot find...sounds like "sin-E-angiocardiogram".  Thanks! ...

Which Is The Correct Spelling?
Nov 25, 2009

hemachromatosis or hemochromatosis ...

? About Spelling/correcting
Feb 21, 2010

Anyone ever had this happen? You spell something and you know it's right, plain and simple - however, the doctor corrects you on it, but its still wrong!! Do you spell it "wrong" -just for him only- to make him happy so he doesnt think you're not doing your job right or do you keep on spelling it "right", which he says is "wrong"?   ...

Word And Spelling Help Please
Feb 25, 2010

I have checked about 6 online dictionaries and googled it and can not find spelling for s/l tympanonomoscopy.  Any ENT people out there who can confirm the spelling of this?  He is saying tym-pan-o-ma-scopy.  This is a toddler with possible otitis media (as most of you probably guessed). ...

Segway Spelling Please
Mar 14, 2010

This is coming up misspelled when I spell check it... does anyone know the correct spelling of segway meaning transition?  Thanks! ...

Spelling Of A Work
Aug 04, 2010

Is the spelling of the following word correct?  neurobiochemical ...

Cyst Spelling
Jun 16, 2011

In my Stedman's Plastic Surgery Words book, it is spelled tricholemmal, but the physician and other references spell it trichilemmal.  Does anyone know the correct spelling?  Thanks!  ...

Word Spelling
Mar 29, 2011

Help!!  Is it written nonsurgically or non-surgically? ...