A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Ciprodex HC? I didn't find that in my book...written correctly?? - LB

Posted: Oct 01, 2010

Thanks.

It should be just Cipro HC - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Ciprodex is ciprofloxacin with dexamethasone.

Cipro HC is ciprofloxacin with hydrocortisone.

Similar Messages:

Uscribe - Good/Bad - Didn't Find Anything In Archives
Feb 14, 2011

Would appreciate any info. ...

Where Can I Find The Book Of Style/MM Guidelines?
May 12, 2015

x ...

DB HL, How Is It Written?
Jul 22, 2010

How would dB HL be written? dBHL, db HL, DBHL? I'm dong an audiology report and can't verify this. ...

Has Anyone Ever Written To Any Of These
Apr 03, 2012

offering 3 cpl for editing and letting them know what you think of that?  I saw an ad from TTD offering 3 cpl but then stating you can make excellent line counts because the dictators are so clear.  LOL  I would love to email them and tell them they should be ashamed of themselves.  ...

Written By Every MT Who Really Had Something To Say.
Sep 24, 2012

There is a profession well hidden from the world, but involves your everyday care when you go to see your doctor. The skill is called transcription and a transcriptionist is the person trained to prepare a dictated voice recording from your medical provider into a legal document that goes into your medical record. When transcription became a skilled job back in the early 1960-1970s, the reports were typed on a manual typewriter, and then progressed onto the electric typewriter, and on to com ...

Written Warning
Sep 12, 2013

If you have had a written warning, is there something you are supposed to sign? I have seen people getting written up and talking about signing, but I was never told to sign anything in Ultipro. And now it makes me wonder if I was written up at all or just told another lie! ...

Post Written By SR
Nov 30, 2013

hello. I'm posting this using Google speech recognition. Its a program on my android tablet. I never noticed it was here before. It isn't dragon. It isn't capital dragon. Well I guess I can't figure out how to make the capital letter show up, but I think if I found the instructions I probably could. If this tablet computer program works this well for me now, you can imagine how well front end speech recognition works for doctors and hospitals. Sure, there are some minor typos ...

Poorly Written Article, But
Nov 23, 2011

This article is very poorly (almost badly) written, but it makes you think - if the US is going to investigate Alibaba for wanting to own Yahoo, then why not other companies, like MQ that is buying up American MT companies at a rapid pace.  ...

I Made 99% On My Audit. Will I Get Written Up?
Dec 02, 2012

Usually I get a higher score. but I have a feeling I will be hearing from my boss because I only made 99% this time. ...

How Is Prescription For BIPap Written
Dec 15, 2012

Patient has ALS with significant respiratory involvement.  Prescription was for BiPap at 8 04 pressure.  How should this be written?  Is it 804, 8:04 or some other way these prescriptions are written? Thanks for your help. ...

Procedure: LeFort One Or 1, 2P Osteotomy. How Is That Written?? Nm
Feb 17, 2010

xx ...

Allergies Written As Loridine And Fofranil.
Feb 06, 2012

Any help figuring these 2 allergies out?  I get a copy of history and physical sheet from the one PA because he has such a terrible time with meds, allergies, etc. These 2 allergies are written like this on sheet.  The one, Fofranil, is a written scribble literally!!  Thanks for any help!  Patient with PMH of reflux, hypothyroidism, paroxysmal atrial tachycardia, endocarditis, vitamin D deficiency, arrhythmia, double vision, sinusitis, irregular heartbeat and depression.  ...

Mid - Must It Be Written With Another Word Or Can It Be Separate Or Hyphenated?
Mar 24, 2013

midabdomen or mid abdomen - which would be correct or is either equally correct? ...

Softscript - Passed The First Written Test
May 20, 2014

I passed the first written test. I have noted some remarks about SS but nothing current. I am just needing PT. Would anyone want to share any comments about SS? This business is not what it used to be, but at least of all resumes I have sent out at least they have replied. Next is possibly up to a 2-hour interview, which I have never done before. I know everyone has their own opinions and experiences too, but right now I am needing a job good or bad. Appreciate any thoughts. ...

Amniotic Fluid Index, How Is It Written?
Jan 13, 2015

As result biophysical profile is performed with an amniotic fluid index of 1.75+3.00+ 3.5 cm. As result biophysical profile is performed with an amniotic fluid index of 1.75+3.00+ 3.5 cm.    Is this correct or should the + signs be written out as 1.75 plus 3.00 plus 3.5 cm. TIA ...

Curious If There Is Anywhere Written How To Type Diagnoses When A Code Is Given First.
Mar 26, 2014

Is it written somewhere how to type diagnoses when the code is given first? Axis I: 301.82 Depression, not otherwise specified. (This code and diagnosis might not be accurate but just an example.) Do you put a dash between the code and diagnosis, or a comma after the code and little "d" in depression? or two spaces with capital D for depression? ...

DQS Does Not Seem To Be Working Correctly.
Dec 04, 2009

Not sure why is it not working and I cant get into DQM. ...

Do I Have This Transcribed Correctly?
Feb 09, 2010

I transcribed D5.45 normal saline.  Is D5.45 correct, or how would you transcribe it? ...

Can Anyone Tell Me If I Have This Transcribed Correctly
Feb 10, 2010

I am not familiar with the terminology and I want to make sure I have this transcribed correctly.  This is what I have, "CT of the head shows an old posterotemporal, intraparietal, and right occipital cerebrovascular accident."   Is this correct? ...

Would Like To Know If I Am Typing This Correctly SM
Mar 14, 2010

Dictated:  ....recently diagnosed with 1p minus and 4q minus deletions. Transcribed:  ...recently diagnosed with 1p- and 4q- deletions. ...

Is This Correctly Transcribed
Apr 17, 2010

Cholesterol profile:  Total cholesterol 182, LDL 120, HDL 82, triglycerides 75. ...

Is This Punctuated Correctly?
Aug 05, 2010

history of stage IIIA, T4, N2, M0, non-small-cell lung cancer.     ...

How To Write Something Correctly
Sep 02, 2010

Dictated as "a year and a half ago." Do I type it as such or do I change to 1-1/2 years ago?? Thanks for your help! ...

They Are Calculating OT Correctly
Sep 21, 2012

Heard back from the Department of Labor who verified that OT is calculated correctly.  Per the client library, FAQ June 2012, it is calculated as an hourly rate and then we are paid 50% of that.  They recalculate this every pay period based on how many lines we did, divided by 80.  Just updating everyone.  ...

Please Oh Please Spell Your Kid's Name CORRECTLY!
Aug 11, 2013

Anybody else work for a Peds clinic and get driven CRAZY due to the odd spelling of all of these kid names these days?  It seems like almost every single time, I spell the name wrong and when I check for correction on my list, I always have to change it, which I cannot do until the END of the report!  I am so tired of these names:  Jennipher, Ryleigh, Austen, Allysin, Emilee.  I mean, what was wrong with Jennifer, Riley, Austin, Allison and Emily?  Why did we have to cha ...

Is There Anybody Out There Who Still Knows How To Use Punctuation Correctly?
Feb 21, 2014

I don't want to be too harsh, but some people need to go back to English class. All I do all day long is correct really, really basic, childish, stupid punctuation mistakes. Granted, most of them really don't make a different in the meaning of the sentence, but how would you feel if you were the one reading your medical report and it looked like crap or maybe faulty punctuation did change the meaning of what was in your report? Some representative examples I see all the time: S ...

I Can't Find The AHIMI Salary Survey. Anyone Know Where I Can Find This?
Dec 20, 2011

TIA ...

How Would This Sentence Sound Correctly?
Oct 13, 2009

Dr says:   He did have, while after a long day of hiking at Philmont, he had decided to stretch himself out and had jumped up and was holding a bar or treetrunk with his feet off the ground, he then developed lightheadedness and a loss of consiousness. I am having brain block.. and nothing looks right. After a long day of hiking at Philmont, he had decided to stretch himself out and had jumped up, and was holding a bar or tree trunk with this feet off the ground. He then dev ...

How Do You Correctly Transcribe MmHg?
Mar 17, 2010

When transcribing mm of mercury is it mm/Hg or mmHg? Thanks ...

How To Write Time Correctly
Sep 02, 2010

Dictated as "a year and a half ago".  How do I write this correctly??   Thanks for your help!! ...