A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

emcypibrine-induced pancreatitis. - please help

Posted: May 25, 2010

The doctor spelled out emcypibrine-induced pancreatitis and I can't find the emcypibrine word anywhere, not sure if I should blank it or leave it as spelled?  TIA

I would leave a blank - Just to be safe!

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

emtricitabine-induced - pancreatitis

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

GI Dictating On Pancreatitis...
May 28, 2015

Dictating ultrasound findings and S/L  "slavic" stones or "slatic" stones???   #&%& mumblemouths!    ...

What Does SIDs Stand For In Acute Pancreatitis
Jan 19, 2010

Acute pancreatitis with probable SIDs.  Rule out pseudocyst or superimposed candidiasis.  The fullness of the cul-de-sac may be secondary to ascites "s/l lofadet" of gynecologic  problem. ...

HOG Induced
Oct 20, 2010

History of HOG-induced right knee injury. Anyone know what this stands for?  ...

Cardiomyopathy, S/l ICU-induced
Oct 30, 2009

Severe cardiomyopathy, s/l ICU-induced versus myasthenia gravis. ...

After (___) Anesthesia Was Induced...
Mar 10, 2011

This is a new doctor for me, and in the last 2 reports he said the same thing.  I can't figure it out. It s/l a-quill of After (___) of anesthesia was induced the patient’s left upper extremity was prepped and draped in the usual sterile manner. Thank you. ...

Haycheck Induced Nystagmus
Sep 17, 2012

Crazy!  "Haycheck induced nystagmus" ...

An Excellent Spinal Anesthetic Was Induced And Mantained Without Complication Or (s/l Emit)
May 09, 2011

An excellent spinal anesthetic was induced and mantained without complication or (s/l emit).  Also under the heading ANESTHESIA doctor dictates "Final" what does this mean? Thanks for help! ...

Stress Induced "non Stemmy"
Oct 15, 2009

I must really need the caffeine to kick in thiis morning!  it sounds like the RN is saying the patient had a stress induced "non- stemmy" as well as acute CHF- any ideas? It is obviously something to do with a cardiac condition.  ...