A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

cardiomyopathy, s/l ICU-induced - Dee

Posted: Oct 30, 2009

Severe cardiomyopathy, s/l ICU-induced versus myasthenia gravis.

is it "ischemia-induced"? ...sm - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]
cardiomyopathies are classified as ischemic or nonischemic in nature.

Never mind - Dee

[ In Reply To ..]
He was really mumbling steroid-induced.

well done, then. thanks :) - elaine

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Cardiomyopathy
Apr 05, 2011

S/L  "tachotubal" cardiomyopathy   HELP!! ...

HOG Induced
Oct 20, 2010

History of HOG-induced right knee injury. Anyone know what this stands for?  ...

After (___) Anesthesia Was Induced...
Mar 10, 2011

This is a new doctor for me, and in the last 2 reports he said the same thing.  I can't figure it out. It s/l a-quill of After (___) of anesthesia was induced the patient’s left upper extremity was prepped and draped in the usual sterile manner. Thank you. ...

Cardiomyopathy, We Initiated Therpy In The Form Of __sar. First Part Cut Off. Nm
Jun 26, 2014

NM ...

Emcypibrine-induced Pancreatitis.
May 25, 2010

The doctor spelled out emcypibrine-induced pancreatitis and I can't find the emcypibrine word anywhere, not sure if I should blank it or leave it as spelled?  TIA ...

Haycheck Induced Nystagmus
Sep 17, 2012

Crazy!  "Haycheck induced nystagmus" ...

History Of Dilated Cardiomyopathy Of Unclear Etiology And S/L En-stem-y With Development Of CHF.
Oct 30, 2009

TIA :-) ...

An Excellent Spinal Anesthetic Was Induced And Mantained Without Complication Or (s/l Emit)
May 09, 2011

An excellent spinal anesthetic was induced and mantained without complication or (s/l emit).  Also under the heading ANESTHESIA doctor dictates "Final" what does this mean? Thanks for help! ...

Stress Induced "non Stemmy"
Oct 15, 2009

I must really need the caffeine to kick in thiis morning!  it sounds like the RN is saying the patient had a stress induced "non- stemmy" as well as acute CHF- any ideas? It is obviously something to do with a cardiac condition.  ...

Pt With Cardiomyopathy And Leg Cramping. Doc Spells Out "N-I-B-I-L" Or "N-I-V-I-L&qu
Apr 17, 2010

NIVIL versus NIBIL study? ...