A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Haycheck induced nystagmus - simonsmom

Posted: Sep 17, 2012

Crazy!  "Haycheck induced nystagmus"

Probably - :)

[ In Reply To ..]
"Paycheck" LOL if they are an MT.

haycheck - simonsmom

[ In Reply To ..]
Not the answer but thanks for the laugh - I needed it!

Ok, seriously now - :)

[ In Reply To ..]
Do you hear head shake?

Similar Messages:

HOG Induced
Oct 20, 2010

History of HOG-induced right knee injury. Anyone know what this stands for?  ...

Cardiomyopathy, S/l ICU-induced
Oct 30, 2009

Severe cardiomyopathy, s/l ICU-induced versus myasthenia gravis. ...

After (___) Anesthesia Was Induced...
Mar 10, 2011

This is a new doctor for me, and in the last 2 reports he said the same thing.  I can't figure it out. It s/l a-quill of After (___) of anesthesia was induced the patient’s left upper extremity was prepped and draped in the usual sterile manner. Thank you. ...

Emcypibrine-induced Pancreatitis.
May 25, 2010

The doctor spelled out emcypibrine-induced pancreatitis and I can't find the emcypibrine word anywhere, not sure if I should blank it or leave it as spelled?  TIA ...

An Excellent Spinal Anesthetic Was Induced And Mantained Without Complication Or (s/l Emit)
May 09, 2011

An excellent spinal anesthetic was induced and mantained without complication or (s/l emit).  Also under the heading ANESTHESIA doctor dictates "Final" what does this mean? Thanks for help! ...

Stress Induced "non Stemmy"
Oct 15, 2009

I must really need the caffeine to kick in thiis morning!  it sounds like the RN is saying the patient had a stress induced "non- stemmy" as well as acute CHF- any ideas? It is obviously something to do with a cardiac condition.  ...