A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

A repeat transrectal biopsy of the prostate revealed atypical s/l "repair" or "rapara - traci

Posted: Jan 24, 2011

A repeat transrectal biopsy of the prostate was performed revealing atypical s/l "repair" or "rapara" consistent with radiotherapy in all the obtained core specimens. 

Similar Messages:

Anyone Work For ***** Of Atypical Transcription?
Apr 12, 2010

Did you ever get a contract to sign?Are you getting paid?Does she respond to your email/yahoo messenger or has she started ignoring you?how about a new phone #?many thanksbusybee ...

Leap Biopsy Or Leep Biopsy For HPV
May 18, 2010

I see that there is a LEEP procedure but unsure because I see the 2 terms unsed interchangeably when I googled.   Thanks ...

Atypical Ductal Hyperplasia Of The Left Breast
Apr 29, 2012

The skin over the left entire breast was prepared with betadine solution. Sterile drapes were then applied. 1% valacane was caught.   1% valacane was caught doesn't seem right but that's what it sounds like she's saying. ...

Blood Work Revealed DON 27?
Jan 13, 2010

No idea.  Next is something 1.9, hemoglobin 11.8.  Any help would be great. ...

Pt Had A B&K "Aye Aye Four Aye" Transrectal Ultrasound Transducer Probe.
Jun 16, 2011

Sounds like B&A  A-A-4-A transrectal ultrasound for brachytherapy planning.  ...

Arthroscopy Revealed Hypertrophic S/l Villous Synovitis
Jun 14, 2011

x ...

Log On! Log Off! Log On! Log Off! Repeat!
Jan 31, 2013

Wheeew!! This is such a dream job! Working 10-12 hours to get 8! Gotta keep plugging to pay Vern's bonuses!  Wheeew!! ...

Take Out Repeat Sentence?
Oct 15, 2009

Peripheral neuropathy. I am going to go ahead and obtain a glucose tolerance test.   Ulnar neuropathy. He is tentatively scheduled, according to his report, to have decompression done by Dr. Labosky.   I am going go ahead and obtain a glucose tolerance test. ...

Repeat S/l Airline(?)
Nov 02, 2012

Is "airline" correct? air line? ear line? error line? bleh AUDIOMETRY:  A repeat (s/l airline) in the right ear today is precisely the same as the last test. IMPRESSION:  Asymmetric high-frequency hearing loss to the right ear with associated tinnitus and right aural fullness of uncertain etiology. ...

Repeat To: MT Profession Vs. Cleaning Toilets.
Oct 18, 2011

See, this is a perfect example. Great!! - So we have people willing to make the same amount doing medical transcription as cleaning toilets. That makes me feel better after 15 years of experience. No wonder this profession is in the toilet. They hire people with 1 year of experience and Cbay "stipens" their people for 6 months only then puts them in a production environment. Good luck to patients getting accurate medical records is all I can say. This will not go over in the longrun, guaranteed. ...

At Her 2-year From The End Of Treatment Anniversary, We Will Repeat
May 15, 2012

At her "2-year from the end of treatment" anniversary, we will repeat an MRI.  At her "2-year-from-the-end-of-treatment" anniversary, we will repeat an MRI. Should I rephrase?  ...

Those Who Forget The Past Are Condemned To Repeat It
Apr 28, 2015

I know I saw a post when the Swap Board first came back as to why it was stopped the first time.  I cannot find it now.  We have message that it is not working the way they wanted it to work.  Imagine that. ...

Pt Scheduled For Repeat ORIF Left Femur - Please Sm
Apr 12, 2010

Patient is now scheduled for repeat ORIF with replacement of femoral rod and tibial strut bone grafting with application of s/l dull-miles cables.  Thanks! ...

Wegener’s Disease - Patient Will Get Repeat S/l EN/GOB ??
Feb 10, 2012

Patient will get repeat NGOB or ang/gob ?? I am wondering if this is some sort of abbreviation for a test of some sort to follow the Wegener's.  Thanks! ...

The Pt Will Have Repeat DLCO2 Testing. I Can Only Find DLCO. Is This Correct? ~nm
Apr 04, 2010

xx ...

Prostate 1+
Oct 02, 2011

I am trying to reference The prostate is 1+ but I am having a hard time, what does this mean? ...

Prostate
May 24, 2012

s/l "pouplus prostate"?  Any ideas? ...

Initial Cell Count Revealed 33,280 S/l "nucleated" Cells
Jan 12, 2011

Leukocyte dehydrogenase was greater than 4200 and the initial cell count revealed 33,280 s/l "nucleated" cells with 80% s/l "grans" and 15% monos. ...

Is This Right - Heart Revealed Normal "buccal" Activity
Oct 30, 2009

thanks much! ...

Pelvic Exam Revealed The S/l "tuft" To Be Healed --OB/GYN, Nm
Feb 11, 2015

. ...

Prostate Staging
Oct 15, 2009

how do I correctly write prostate cancer stages? ...

Prostate Is Flat
Nov 11, 2009

I am having extreme difficulty with a dictation. I have read some other post, but when I ask a transcription advisor at Allied, if in fact the doctor is saying "flat", I'm told no. Anyone have any idea what is being said? The sentence is " On digital rectal exam the prostate is (flat, flas, flaccid) without firmness or nodularity." Thanks for any help on this problem. ...

Prostate Term
Dec 09, 2009

I am doing an H&P transcription on a prostate patient. In PE, it sounds like " no perfalydema".  That's obviously not it. Any thoughts? Thanks. ...

Prostate Lab Test
Jun 03, 2010

Advanced prostate cancer patient waiting for tests results from Kerris or Carris test? ...

Prostate Treatment
Aug 31, 2010

The patient has cancer of the prostate.  He is status post s/l Vansus placement and on antiandrogens.   Cannot find a references.  Help if you can please.  Thanks! ...

Prostate Surgery
May 10, 2011

The S/L vera and external sphincter were intact.   Any help would be appreciated as this is my first prostate surgical report! Thanks!!! = ) ...

Prostate Volume
Dec 10, 2013

How would you type prostate volume was measured at 39.5 (cc cubed)? ...

Prostate Gland
Oct 11, 2014

Help please!  I'm doing autopties and there are new words for me.  She says, "The prostate gland reveals a few tan-white firm (s/l) whirl? masses." Thanks! ...

Pathology Revealed "pink Red 10" Tissues.
Apr 24, 2012

Thoracic laminectomy with a resection of intradural and intramedullary spinal cord.  Pathology revealed multiple "pink red ten" tissues that were submitted in a piecemeal fashion and consistent with anaplastic ependymoma grade III. ...

S/l Glycin 33 Re: Prostate Cancer
Oct 27, 2009

He was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer. It appears, by his history, without the metastases and it sounds like he has a glycen 33.   tia :) ...