A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Pt scheduled for repeat ORIF left femur - please sm - TIA

Posted: Apr 12, 2010

Patient is now scheduled for repeat ORIF with replacement of femoral rod and tibial strut bone grafting with application of s/l dull-miles cables.  Thanks!

Dall Miles cables...nm - Lilly

[ In Reply To ..]
`

According to Stedman's it is - Dall-Miles cable - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

Yes, with a hyphen...nm - Lilly

[ In Reply To ..]
`

Similar Messages:

Patient Is Scheduled For ORIF Right Hip. We Will Use S/l Dull-meyer Greater Trochanteric Clamp
Jan 14, 2010

x ...

ORIF Of A Left Hip Replacement Using S/l Scent-sis DHS
Dec 06, 2011

x ...

Patient Being Scheduled For A Left Total Knee Arthroplasty. "We Will Utilize S/l Depews Coordi
Dec 10, 2009

x ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

Rod For Femur Fracture
Jan 04, 2010

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a great New Year!  Lady with posttraumatic chondromalacia patella with previous femur fracture.  "s/l treater rod has been removed." Thanks! ...

Grade 1 Or I For Femur Changes
Aug 01, 2013

Is it Arabic or Roman numerals? ...

X-rays Of Pelvis And Femur
Apr 15, 2012

There is no evidence of loosening of the hardware although on one AP, there does appear to be increased lucency about the fracture site, which could be attributed to s/l moth effect.  ...

Help With Dal Rod Or Dowell Rod For Femur Fracture, Can't Find Anything (TIA)
Apr 19, 2010

. ...

Ortho Or Rad Word S/l Juxiritic Femur
Mar 27, 2012

on a knee x-ray she has no fracture.  She has extensive sclerosis, s/l "juxiritic" femur?  Any idea?  Thank you in advance.  ...

Log On! Log Off! Log On! Log Off! Repeat!
Jan 31, 2013

Wheeew!! This is such a dream job! Working 10-12 hours to get 8! Gotta keep plugging to pay Vern's bonuses!  Wheeew!! ...

Take Out Repeat Sentence?
Oct 15, 2009

Peripheral neuropathy. I am going to go ahead and obtain a glucose tolerance test.   Ulnar neuropathy. He is tentatively scheduled, according to his report, to have decompression done by Dr. Labosky.   I am going go ahead and obtain a glucose tolerance test. ...

Repeat S/l Airline(?)
Nov 02, 2012

Is "airline" correct? air line? ear line? error line? bleh AUDIOMETRY:  A repeat (s/l airline) in the right ear today is precisely the same as the last test. IMPRESSION:  Asymmetric high-frequency hearing loss to the right ear with associated tinnitus and right aural fullness of uncertain etiology. ...

Radiology Help: Pelvis X-ray Shows Some Abnormality (s/l Lie)_____ Of Femur
Jul 28, 2013

Thanks ...

ORIF Report
May 25, 2010

Hi.  I am doing an ORIF left ankle.  Fixation was carried out with two 4.0 partially threaded cancellous screws without complications.  The mortis was tested and noted to be stable.  There was no evidence of a _____ (sounds like simvismonic) injury.  Any ideas? ...

Repeat To: MT Profession Vs. Cleaning Toilets.
Oct 18, 2011

See, this is a perfect example. Great!! - So we have people willing to make the same amount doing medical transcription as cleaning toilets. That makes me feel better after 15 years of experience. No wonder this profession is in the toilet. They hire people with 1 year of experience and Cbay "stipens" their people for 6 months only then puts them in a production environment. Good luck to patients getting accurate medical records is all I can say. This will not go over in the longrun, guaranteed. ...

At Her 2-year From The End Of Treatment Anniversary, We Will Repeat
May 15, 2012

At her "2-year from the end of treatment" anniversary, we will repeat an MRI.  At her "2-year-from-the-end-of-treatment" anniversary, we will repeat an MRI. Should I rephrase?  ...

Those Who Forget The Past Are Condemned To Repeat It
Apr 28, 2015

I know I saw a post when the Swap Board first came back as to why it was stopped the first time.  I cannot find it now.  We have message that it is not working the way they wanted it to work.  Imagine that. ...

Ortho Help Ankle ORIF
Jul 02, 2010

Physical examination shows a minimal amount of swelling with a positive (s/l renkle) sign around the ankle.  He is pretty clear, but is very fast today. Thanks! ME     ...

Ortho Help - ORIF And Screws
Oct 29, 2010

X-ray examination shows an anatomical reduction of the tibial plateau with (2-6-5) screws in place in the subchondral bone. He is very, very clear - two, six, five screws.  How would you write this? Thanks! marel ...

Hip ORIF Using TTFN? Anyone Know What The Other T Might Stand For?
Nov 30, 2010

Anyone ever heard TTFN in relation to a hip ORIF?  I know of TFN, as in trochanteric fixation nail, but have not heard this before and am unsure what the other 'T' stands for, or if she just mis-dictated.  I checked the archives but unfortunately all I come up with is the computer/text speak for Tigger's 'tata for now'- lol ...

Help With ORIF Procedure Prep
Apr 11, 2012

Once the manipulation was completed, the tourniquet was placed around the upper thigh and the left lower extremity was prepped with s/l prellgo/perlgo and draped in a sterile fashion.    Thanks! ...

Need Help Please, S/l P To A Screw For ORIF Of Ankle?
Jun 08, 2012

x ...

*ITS T-nail* From A Previous ORIF Of Hip
Sep 20, 2013

The patient had a previous ORIF with a *ITS T-nail* of the right hip for an intertrochanteric fracture.  I can't verify.  Thanks. ...

ORIF Surgery Term Help
Dec 06, 2013

Abdominal surgery/femur fracture fixation: "[_______] Homans were then placed over the anterior portion of the superior rami and mild amount of the rectus had to be elevated off to gain adequate visualization for reduction plate fixation" s/l spiked TIA ...

Screws Used For Ankle ORIF...
Feb 19, 2015

Sounds like the doc is saying "Holston" screws..... TIA. ...

Femur And Pelvis X-rays - Minimal Spurring Of The Acetabulum And Questionable Fragmentation Of The S
Nov 04, 2009

x ...

Wegener’s Disease - Patient Will Get Repeat S/l EN/GOB ??
Feb 10, 2012

Patient will get repeat NGOB or ang/gob ?? I am wondering if this is some sort of abbreviation for a test of some sort to follow the Wegener's.  Thanks! ...

Pt Had ORIF Performed With S/l Synthese HS1 Step One
Jan 13, 2011

x ...

The Pt Will Have Repeat DLCO2 Testing. I Can Only Find DLCO. Is This Correct? ~nm
Apr 04, 2010

xx ...

Pt Is S/p ORIF Right Distal Radius With Removal Of Hardware
Nov 12, 2014

and left carpal tunnel release. She is asking for Cad-i-mean cream. Thanks ...