A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Prostate surgery - Tammie

Posted: May 10, 2011

The S/L vera and external sphincter were intact.

Any help would be appreciated as this is my first prostate surgical report! Thanks!!! = )

Veru - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
Possibly veru referring to the verumontanum??

prostate word - Tammie

[ In Reply To ..]
Possibly, he seems to be abbreviating a lot of words!?!

Thank you!

Similar Messages:

Prostate 1+
Oct 02, 2011

I am trying to reference The prostate is 1+ but I am having a hard time, what does this mean? ...

Prostate
May 24, 2012

s/l "pouplus prostate"?  Any ideas? ...

Prostate Staging
Oct 15, 2009

how do I correctly write prostate cancer stages? ...

Prostate Is Flat
Nov 11, 2009

I am having extreme difficulty with a dictation. I have read some other post, but when I ask a transcription advisor at Allied, if in fact the doctor is saying "flat", I'm told no. Anyone have any idea what is being said? The sentence is " On digital rectal exam the prostate is (flat, flas, flaccid) without firmness or nodularity." Thanks for any help on this problem. ...

Prostate Term
Dec 09, 2009

I am doing an H&P transcription on a prostate patient. In PE, it sounds like " no perfalydema".  That's obviously not it. Any thoughts? Thanks. ...

Prostate Lab Test
Jun 03, 2010

Advanced prostate cancer patient waiting for tests results from Kerris or Carris test? ...

Prostate Treatment
Aug 31, 2010

The patient has cancer of the prostate.  He is status post s/l Vansus placement and on antiandrogens.   Cannot find a references.  Help if you can please.  Thanks! ...

Prostate Volume
Dec 10, 2013

How would you type prostate volume was measured at 39.5 (cc cubed)? ...

Prostate Gland
Oct 11, 2014

Help please!  I'm doing autopties and there are new words for me.  She says, "The prostate gland reveals a few tan-white firm (s/l) whirl? masses." Thanks! ...

S/l Glycin 33 Re: Prostate Cancer
Oct 27, 2009

He was recently diagnosed with prostate cancer. It appears, by his history, without the metastases and it sounds like he has a glycen 33.   tia :) ...

Drug A/l Rap-i-col 1 Mg Daily. Pt Has Hx Of Prostate CA And
May 09, 2011

x   ...

Prostate Cancer Drug???
Feb 10, 2012

Im stuck, I know I have typed this before..... Drug for prostate cancer, s/l abiodorone.  Not amiodorone (for arrythmia) but I hear an "abbi-odorone"  - On the tip of my fingers and I can't remember - Ugggh..  Thanks ...

*allorus* Prostate Cancer?
Aug 23, 2013

needle implant for HDR ...

Anyone Heard Of NC 2 Prostate Cancer
Dec 29, 2014

I can't verify this.. ...

Oral Surgery - General Surgery
Jan 23, 2015

Stumped here.  :(  Surgeon says:  Two screws fractured at the level of the bone.   They were ____________ and removed in the usual fashion.       The blank sounds like "truffened", "troughened", "truffined"?  Some sort of removal.  I have absolutely no idea.     Thanks in advance.  :)  ...

For Review Of Systems, What Would You Put Enlarged Prostate Under Do You Think?
Nov 26, 2009

x ...

Prostate Cancer Treatment...please See Message
Mar 02, 2011

He will receive a single dose of radiation to this hip and then he will receive either ipilimumab versus placebo and s/l alba-immunotherapy.  TIA ...

Anagrad Injection For Prostate Cancer?
May 18, 2011

Cannot get a good sound. ...

Gleason Score For Prostate Cancer
Jun 22, 2015

Anyone ever heard of a Gleason socore of 4-6 or 4+6.  I have heard 3+4 and 4+3, but this doc is dictating "Gleason 4 6", and I have no idea what she means.   ...

Prostate Without S/l Dystrophy, Nodularity, Tenderness, Or S/l Vom U Lence
Jun 09, 2010

Prostate exam:  Moderately large prostate without s/l dystrophy, nodularity, tenderness, or s/l vomulence.  when he says what s/l dystrophy, the audio is a little fuzzy and I'm not sure.  The end of the word definitely sounds like *a fee ...

Radioactive Seeds S/l Ceesium Implant" For Prostate Cancer
Jan 07, 2010

x ...

How To Type A Test Question Inside A Sentance. Prostate Cancer Pt.
Jan 20, 2011

He scores 10 out of 25 points on the SHIM components of the International Index of Erectile Function, but all 10 points are for "when you attempted sexual intercourse, how often was it satisfactory to you," he gave himself 5 points there.  Otherwise, he is not able to have sexual activity. ...

Chemo For Recurrent Prostate Cancer S/l: "aligard"
Jun 03, 2010

Thanks. ...

Prostate Cancer, Stage "pT2cpN0". Typed Right?
Jun 10, 2010

d ...

Bladder Obstruction From S/l "carcinic" Prostate
Mar 01, 2011

Is he shortening carcinogenic to "carcinic?" ...

"CCM" Implants In The Prostate Gland?
Aug 29, 2011

Help! ...

A Repeat Transrectal Biopsy Of The Prostate Revealed Atypical S/l "repair" Or "rapara
Jan 24, 2011

A repeat transrectal biopsy of the prostate was performed revealing atypical s/l "repair" or "rapara" consistent with radiotherapy in all the obtained core specimens.  ...

Prostate Is "flass"?
Feb 12, 2010

prostate is "flass?" ...

To Surgery After Appropriate...
May 20, 2011

The doctor dictates: *to surgery after appropriate preparation and today* prosthetic arthroplasty, Austin Moore-type left hip.  What I flagged, I know cannot be completely right because it doesn't make sense.  Any clues as what he may be saying??  Thanks! ...

First Day...ep Lap Surgery
Sep 27, 2011

ep lap surgery ...