A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Atypical ductal hyperplasia of the left breast - Whit

Posted: Apr 29, 2012

The skin over the left entire breast was prepared with betadine solution. Sterile drapes were then applied. 1% valacane was caught.

1% valacane was caught doesn't seem right but that's what it sounds like she's saying.

1% Lidocaine was given. ?? - NM - schmeep

[ In Reply To ..]
xx

medication - sherry

[ In Reply To ..]
Could it be Xylocaine ?

Similar Messages:

Breast Ductal Carcinoma
Jan 05, 2010

Five mL of s/l "luguy" were injected in a circumferential manner around the previous biopsy site. ...

Right Breast Ductal Carcinoma
Apr 14, 2011

This is the sentence I am dealing with. I cannot figure out what CL would mean. I am leaning towards CA maybe. I am just not sure. Any ideas? This lymph node was then clipped and ligated and removed from the s/l CL. ...

The Left Breast Remains Swollen Compared To The Right Breast With Some S/l Po Durage Changes Of The
Dec 19, 2009

xx ...

Biopsy Report Reveals Fibrocystic Disease On The Right, Ductal CA On The Left. A S/l Resert Test Stu
Feb 06, 2010

I am hearing something like "resert" test study - any ideas? Thank you ...

Large Mass Of Left Breast.
Mar 08, 2010

Patient noticed bleeding from underneath her left breast.  A large mass was noted, which she thought was secondary to s/l "hider-in-dias."  Biopsy showed grade 3 infiltrating ductal carcinoma which was ER/PR negative.   Thanks! ...

Anyone Work For ***** Of Atypical Transcription?
Apr 12, 2010

Did you ever get a contract to sign?Are you getting paid?Does she respond to your email/yahoo messenger or has she started ignoring you?how about a new phone #?many thanksbusybee ...

Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
Nov 12, 2010

The dictator s/l he is saying: the patient is a 71-year-old male with a history of increased frequency, urgency, and [blank] score of 27. I sounds like CAPRA score of 27.  But CAPRA is not in the BOS, but I can find it on the internet google. Please help if possible. ...

Ophthalmus On The Left With Slight Ptosis On The Left Secondary To *metrofeed* Left Eye Globe? Thank
Aug 31, 2010

nm ...

In Cranial Nerve Exam Patient Has *cysgingeal* Hyperplasia?? Thanks. Nm
Apr 01, 2011

nm ...

Ductal Carcinoma...is It T1b, N0?
Nov 04, 2009

xx ...

Ductal Carcinoma
Aug 05, 2010

The patient’s gauzes s/l removed/were moved Our attention was then returned to the axilla. The patient’s gauzes were moved. The axilla inspected and there was noted to be no bleeding. ...

A Repeat Transrectal Biopsy Of The Prostate Revealed Atypical S/l "repair" Or "rapara
Jan 24, 2011

A repeat transrectal biopsy of the prostate was performed revealing atypical s/l "repair" or "rapara" consistent with radiotherapy in all the obtained core specimens.  ...

Left Double *clocking* System In The Left Kidney Repaired. Thanks. Nm
Jan 19, 2010

nm ...

S/l "roucous" Hyperplasia
Jul 15, 2010

Findings are suggestive of epithelial dysplasia arriving in a proliferative s/l "roucous" hyperplasia. Any help would be appreciated! TIA! ...

Oncology ? Ductal Carcinoma (" Air Excession" BR10
May 07, 2011

S/l Diagnosed With Ductal Carcinoma In "slide Two"....
Feb 16, 2010

diagnosed with ductal carcinoma in "slide two" of the right breast, and is getting ready to undergo a lumpectomy.  Just wondering if this slide two is correct? Thanks, Abby ...

Electroencephalogram: Left Temporal Focal Slowing In The 6 Hz Range With Left Temporal Sharp Transie
Apr 18, 2010

nm ...

Preop Diagnosis Is S/l"kay-less" Foot Left. The Procedure Is Left S/l "cold" Mid
May 26, 2010

left calcaneal osteotomy.  ...

Breast
Apr 06, 2011

The entire right breast is markedly indurated S/L POLE LERANGE?  There is positive right axillary adenopathy.    any help would be great!  Thanks! ...

Breast MRI
Jan 22, 2012

"A small amount of fluid is present at this site consistent with postbiopsy heam." It is pronounced very clearly.  Google seems to think it should be "haem", short for "haematoma" or "haemotology".  Anyone else heard of this?  ...

Breast Aug, Some More!
Dec 10, 2013

Once the vertical limb was completely closed, measurement is taken from the inframammary crease mark which is 1 cm below the *nader* of the incision up to the lower limbus of the nipple areolar complex.   ...

Breast Word? Help
Oct 14, 2009

hem/onc therapist doing breast exam.  she describes r segmental mastectomy, then says "right (phonetic here) autella is negative.    No nipple discharge.  No skin changes."  I would think she means areola, but I'm a guy, so what am I missing?  Any ideas?     ...

Breast Biopsy
Feb 15, 2010

Sounds like he says underwent a left upper auto breast biopsy? ...

Breast Exam
Feb 17, 2010

Examination of the right breast reveals a 3 cm s/l  "REH-pree-ah" mobile mass... The "p" is distinct. Thanks for any suggestions. ...

Breast Carcinoma
Feb 01, 2011

Oncology doc - s/l "stepocarcinoma insitu"  Help?  Thanks in advance!   Thanks-you were right, it is ductal!  She has a weird way of saying it ...

Breast Reconstruction
Mar 19, 2012

Two blanks on an op recreating nipples.  A small stab incision was made in the umbilicus and approximately 250 cc of tumescent fluid was "s/l interpolated" into the tissues of the abdomen.  Attention was then directed to the abdominal wall where fat was harvested using the "Adbive" (he spells this but cannot document) system sterilely to withdraw approximately 250 cc of fat.   ...

Breast Papilloma
Mar 28, 2013

Has anyone heard of what s/l "insipia" papilloma?  Thank you! ...

Breast Aug Drainage
Dec 09, 2013

I managed to squeak through the rest, but the drainage at the end stumps me.   "Prior to closure, *15 round Foley colluded blade* drains are brought out through lateral stab incisions secured with 2-0 nylon suture."  Thanks!  ...

Breast Tumor Marking
Oct 30, 2009

The area had been previously injected by radiology with s/l "thicknitian sufrakyloid."   This is regarding an excision of a breast tumor.   Thanks. ...

S/l Intrastructural Breast Cancer?
Mar 08, 2010

She has had instrastructural breast cancer with the last mastectomy in January 2009 ...