A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

s/l gray amputation (sm) - ????

Posted: Nov 04, 2009

He is talking about a toe amputation, but it sounds like he is saying "Left first gray amputation"  TIA

ray amputation. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

What's With The Big Ugly Gray Blotch?
Jul 19, 2012

My region has only been using DQS7 for about a week, and so far we're only tetting straight transcription. I finally got an ASR from a different account, and, lordy! In DQS6 I always used the little yellow cursor tracker, but this is a huge ugly gray blotch that obscures the word(s) under it. I was so distracted that it took forever to finish the report. I'm afraid this is one "new improved" feature I'm going to have to turn off. ...

Amputation Question
Nov 04, 2010

X-ray of the right long finger shows a s/l transproximal interphalangeal joint disarticulation?  I can't find transproximal anywhere.  Any ideas?  Thanks. ...

Toilet Amputation
Jan 03, 2015

Does anybody know what a toilet amputation is? Here's the sentence - "The details, risks, alternatives and benefits of a toilet amputation were discussed..." Under the procedure performed section he also dictates "Open, (dictated comma) toilet left below-knee amputation."  Having a hard time finding much on Google. ...

Grey Or Gray???? Matter Of Brain
Jun 16, 2010

Does anyone know which is correct?  I have seen both ways and no note in AAMT.  Thanks! ...

111 Gray Units Per Centimeter Squared
Apr 23, 2012

x ...

Amputation Radial Tear?
Dec 10, 2009

"Patient has had an s/l amputation radial tear of the posterior horn, which was treated with partial meniscectomy." That is what I am clearly hearing but I cannot reference that anywhere.  If it is correct, what is it? Also, DR states he showed the patient the "video prints" so that she understands.  I have never heard this before.  Is this photos from the surgery video? Thanks for any help! ...

Anyone Have Text Turn Gray And Unable To Edit?
Jun 07, 2015

I don't know what key I accidentally hit, but all my transcription has turned gray and unable to be edited while the headers that were gray have changed to black.  Anyone know how to reverse this as I'm stuck in a report.   I know this belongs in Tech Support, but felt it would not be seen there. ...

S/l Tergium Regarding Leg Deformity Needing Amputation
Dec 30, 2009

...told her that at this point with the amount of deformity there in the terguim that she has on the left side, that correction of this leg might be very difficult. This is a newborn baby patient. ...

Fishmail-type Incision For Second Toe Amputation
Aug 11, 2013

I don't know how to spell *fishmail* incision. ...

Patient Had Amputation Of Toes, Doc Says Heterogenous Appearance And
Feb 17, 2012

s/l gash shadowing within the soft tissue.  Gash shadowing? ...

SR: She Denies Any Recent Nausea Experienced An Amputation.
May 16, 2012

nm ...

Status Post- Partial "audile" Amputation?
Jun 24, 2010

In the assessment, s/l status post partial "audile?" amputation of right thumb. It goes by so quickly, I can hardly say it sounds like "audile" because it's so garbled. Any help would be appreciated. TIA ...

Grayscale Imaging Or Gray-scale Imaging?
May 08, 2015

I've typed as one word for 25 years and now I'm being told to hyphenate.  I googled and see it both ways.  ...

Gastro Doc Says " I Am Concerned Regarding S/l "profya" Given His Gray-colored Stool.
Feb 10, 2010

Is It Gray Matter Or Grey Matter Pls
Feb 11, 2015

x ...