A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

...treatment of an ileus/MRSA (s/l cafeteria) pneumonia. - anna

Posted: Jul 13, 2012

nm

cavitary - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
?

Similar Messages:

MRSA S/l Coriko Causing The Pneumonia
Feb 11, 2011

Elderly patient who has MRSA pneumonia except that she doesn't. After listing MRSA in the discharge diagnosis, doc says, "It is unlikely that MRSA was the main s/l coriko causing the pneumonia." Then he says, "At this point, patient will have corondaysation/comondaysation with MRSA." Help, please?? ...

MRSA?
Sep 21, 2010

Has anyone every heard of MRSA being dictated as "mersa"?  I'm pretty sure she is referring to MRSA, but I wanted to make sure first. ...

MRSA Question
Sep 25, 2010

Is the "M" capitalized in Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus????  ...

MRSA Cellulitis?
Jan 17, 2011

The doctor is saying MRSA cellulitis s/l varices? It's sort of like a folliculitis infection. Thanks! ...

Pneumonia
Jun 09, 2010

The doctor sounds like she is saying bilobular pneuomina but i am not sure if that is the correct term.  Can anyone help? :) ...

Is Pneumonia Ever Abbreviated As PNA?
Mar 15, 2011

It definitely sounds like she's saying PNA but we are not supposed to use abbreviations in diagnoses and according to the rest of the report, the patient has pneumonia. Or is this an abbreviation for a kind of pneumonia?   Any help would be appreciated.     ...

Rhodococcus Pneumonia
Apr 12, 2012

ESL dictator stating patient direct admit for rhodococcus pneumonia by ID Dr. All i can find for this is rhodococcus pneumonia in horses.  Any ideas if this is correct?  Thanks! ...

Pseudomonas Pneumonia
Jun 15, 2012

If "pseudomonas pneumonia" was dictated just like that, how would you transcribe it?  Pseudomonas or pseudomonas? ...

Is This Supposed To Be Left As MRSA In The Assessment?
May 08, 2010

Is this supposed to be left as MRSA in the assessment?? The client profile says nothing about it?  I thought we had no abbeviations in the assessment unless the client profile stated that. ?? ...

Pneumonia Versus Pneumonias
Nov 09, 2010

Is pneumonias a valid plural form? I can't find it in any dictionaries. ...

Arthrocentesis With "i-slits" Of MRSA And Pseudomonas.
Jul 13, 2012

S/L "florid" Left Lower Lobe Pneumonia.sm TIA!
Aug 24, 2011

Pt recovering from left lower lobe pneumonia. S/L "florid" left lower lobe infiltrate ...

MRSA S/l Providence Urecteri.. Or Providence Or Retcuri??
Jul 02, 2010

. ...

Treatment
Feb 13, 2012

Patient is being treated for a brown recluse bite on calf.  Cultures were done that grew Bacteroides as well as Staphylococcus aureus.  She is on Bactrim and applying (s/l Draw Tech) to the wound. ...

"cocci" Pneumonia-sm
Sep 16, 2010

How is this correctly transcribed? ?Coccidioides (the patient does have a sputum culture positive for C. immitis).  ?coccidioidal Help, please.  ...

S/l Des Something Modulating Treatment
Oct 19, 2009

She has never desired a des?? modulating treatment.   I can only pick out the des ...

Wound Treatment
Apr 26, 2010

Nonhealing ulcer of the left foot.  The patient will still be nonweightbearing to the foot.  In the front of the part, I advised the patient to use s/l alcosolatee. ...

Transcend QA Treatment
Jul 29, 2010

Does anyone else have any input on a QA position with Transcend out Georgia ?  Pay, hours, treatment, flexibility, etc. ...

Prostate Treatment
Aug 31, 2010

The patient has cancer of the prostate.  He is status post s/l Vansus placement and on antiandrogens.   Cannot find a references.  Help if you can please.  Thanks! ...

Treatment For Epistaxis
Dec 14, 2011

This is a treatment for epistaxis in 6 year old child. Sounds like Zyrtec??? ...

Type Of Treatment
Apr 12, 2012

DIAGNOSES:  Left femoral fracture-supracondylar.  Advanced Parkinson’s disease.  Probable cerebrovascular accident with right facial weakness.  Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease with possible recent aspiration. Recheck patient's chem next week due to elevated BUN.  Speech therapy is to reasses swallowing fucntion. Here is the part I have the question about: "We will make her (s/l) maxium S treatments routine for this next week and obtain a chest x- ...

Verruca Treatment
May 14, 2014

Hi! I am transcribing a note where the doctor indicated the patient had verrucous lesions on her finger and said, "because of this, I am treating her with ___________."  When he pronounces the word, it sounds just like Dioflan.  However, I cannot find a wart treatment that sounds anything like that.  Do you guys have any idea what it could be?  I appreciate your help! ...

Treatment For COPD
Jun 18, 2015

"He was diagnosed with a COPD exacerbation and treated with s/l SCN of FCN and Solu-Medrol."   and  "He has a home s/l SCN or FCN machine and home O2." ...

Breathing Treatment Question - 19 M/o
Dec 20, 2009

Child is receiving a breathing Tx and it sounds like the doc is saying he is receiving a (sounds like) Y Yosemite, I Yosemite or a YA Yosemite breathing treatment.  Any ideas? Thank you so much! ...

Regarding A Burst Fracture Treatment. Please Sm.
Mar 02, 2010

The patient has a history of left lower leg injury and burst fracture with subsequent use of s/l *tettilers* as well as a cane to help stabilize himself. ...

Wound Treatment Word
Jun 26, 2011

Wounds were treated with s/l Lat-chell?  followed by irrigation.  ...

Topical Osteoarthritis Treatment
Sep 06, 2010

The patient has osteoarthritis in fingers, given topical s/ six or zix to apply.  Help appreciated! ...

Severe Ear Infection Treatment
Apr 01, 2011

Need the drug name for what sounds like "Odreno cef 750" for treatment of severe ear infection.  ...

Treatment Of Lattice/lettuce?
May 06, 2011

In the emergency room he was found to have an elevated alcohol level.  He was also found to have an elevated white blood cell count and was admitted for treatment of (lattice). ...

Treatment For Lichen Planus
Jul 27, 2011

Sounds like Fizerex and clomblatazole??  Thanks!! ...