A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

arthrocentesis with "i-slits" of MRSA and pseudomonas. - slr

Posted: Jul 13, 2012

arthrocentesis with isolates of MRSA and pseudomonas - skydancer

[ In Reply To ..]
I believe it is "isolates"

That's it! - slr

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you very much!!!

Similar Messages:

HELP!! Pseudomonas Or Pseudomonas
Jan 08, 2010

Hi, I need help ASAP- working on infectious disease reports that are a mess. Is pseudomonas and enterococccus capped when it stands by itself? How about lactobacillus? I thought the genus was uncapped unless followed by a species as in Enterococcus cloacae. Please let me know ASAP the correct way as this is a very picky ID doc- thanks in advance ...

Pseudomonas Pneumonia
Jun 15, 2012

If "pseudomonas pneumonia" was dictated just like that, how would you transcribe it?  Pseudomonas or pseudomonas? ...

Morphotypes Of Pseudomonas
Sep 18, 2012

something that s/l "nato" morphotypes of pseudomonas in urine culture. Thank you!! ...

MRSA?
Sep 21, 2010

Has anyone every heard of MRSA being dictated as "mersa"?  I'm pretty sure she is referring to MRSA, but I wanted to make sure first. ...

Septicemia Due To Pseudomonas With Septic Shock
Nov 16, 2013

I get 038.43 and 785.52, but why do I have to code the 041.7 for the Pseudomonas infection when I just coded it as a combo code for the septicemia? ...

MRSA Question
Sep 25, 2010

Is the "M" capitalized in Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus????  ...

MRSA Cellulitis?
Jan 17, 2011

The doctor is saying MRSA cellulitis s/l varices? It's sort of like a folliculitis infection. Thanks! ...

Is This Supposed To Be Left As MRSA In The Assessment?
May 08, 2010

Is this supposed to be left as MRSA in the assessment?? The client profile says nothing about it?  I thought we had no abbeviations in the assessment unless the client profile stated that. ?? ...

MRSA S/l Coriko Causing The Pneumonia
Feb 11, 2011

Elderly patient who has MRSA pneumonia except that she doesn't. After listing MRSA in the discharge diagnosis, doc says, "It is unlikely that MRSA was the main s/l coriko causing the pneumonia." Then he says, "At this point, patient will have corondaysation/comondaysation with MRSA." Help, please?? ...

...treatment Of An Ileus/MRSA (s/l Cafeteria) Pneumonia.
Jul 13, 2012

nm ...

Pseudomonas And "morzilla" Infection (nm)
Nov 17, 2009

x ...

MRSA S/l Providence Urecteri.. Or Providence Or Retcuri??
Jul 02, 2010

. ...