A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

doubt - jill

Posted: Mar 24, 2011

Alcohol dependence, continuous in withdrawal or Alcohol dependence, continuous and withdrawal??? TIA

like this - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
Alcohol dependence, continuous, in withdrawal.

Similar Messages:

If There Was Any Doubt
May 12, 2014

Mmodal just put a full-page ad in the AHIMA magazine seeking coders for employment.  Get your ducks in a row, folks.  ...

QA Submission Doubt
Feb 09, 2012

i am new inductee in to MModal with 15-days expirence til now.. Can someone tel me what is that thing in DocQmanage in statstics that states in LC , which says " QA submission" "YES" and "NO"... what exactely is that.. does that affect the final paycheck.. If it shows " NO" then do i get paid more for that file? or vice-versa?          ...

E-Scription Doubt
Apr 15, 2014

Hi,   I noticed that some ES users download 5-25 jobs in the user ID even when QUEUE CACHE is set to '1'. That is when they are only allowed to download 1 job at a time. This is a flaw in the software and frustates other MTs who dont do any frauds like this.  Can anybody tell me how they download more jobs at a time?  I just want to stop this practice. thanks Jones ...

How Can You Doubt VR Quality?
Jun 09, 2014

When half pint of moonshine comes up as house painter from China? :D ...

Just In Case There Was Any Doubt
Dec 21, 2014

Spoke to someone last night that had a friend fired for Christmas. Not a transcriptionist, but a medical biller in Florida..Their work was outsourced to Pakistan..And to add insult to injury her company actually tried to tell her she had to stay and train her replacement..This is the future of anything medical, and probably anything that can be done from a remote location.. ...

If I Ever Had Any Doubt About Going Back To School
Nov 12, 2013

I have been helping my husband finish up his degree online for the last year or so and told him when he is done next month I am going back and finishing up my degree. I know everyone says have a plan, or be prepared but since my husband makes more money and actually has potential for a promotion his schooling was top priority and I have been just praying that my job lasted long enough to get him through. So yesterday I got all my transcripts together, filled out the application and set up ...

LOL. Doubt Anyone Will Be Signing Up With Trans. Doctors
Mar 15, 2010

now that we all know they don't pay until they get paid.  Someone there must not have read the company board before they made their job posting for today. I might need a job, but I don't work for free for anyone.  Desperate times?  You bet.  Even worse is to be so desperate as to work for a company that has not paid even after 6 weeks have gone by with no guarantees that you will be paid in another 6 weeks. ******* DISCLAIMER ***************** Postings of thi ...