A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

LOL. Doubt anyone will be signing up with Trans. Doctors - sm

Posted: Mar 15, 2010

now that we all know they don't pay until they get paid.  Someone there must not have read the company board before they made their job posting for today.

I might need a job, but I don't work for free for anyone.  Desperate times?  You bet.  Even worse is to be so desperate as to work for a company that has not paid even after 6 weeks have gone by with no guarantees that you will be paid in another 6 weeks.

******* DISCLAIMER *****************

Postings of this nature are the poster's personal opinion should not be considered as substantiated by MTStars. Under no circumstances will MTStars be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained from this message. MTStars.com cannot effectively monitor validity of material/information posted on its Message Boards and, therefore, makes no representation and warranty with respect thereto.

This MTSO has contacted us regarding the nonpayment claim in this post with contrary information.  MTStars cannot and will not substantiate either party's claims.

Any discussions regarding this situation should be handled via email. Contact/Reply OP (original poster) using the "Reply by Email" link below".

MTStars Team

Even if they paid on time, I still wouldn't work for the extreme low - rates they advertise. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

And they can't quite grasp the concept of an IC. - yes

[ In Reply To ..]
You can be flexible, but they need an idea of a schedule. Even if an IC usually works the same hours it is subject to change with a doctor's appointment, sick kid, spring fever, etc. If TAT is that tight they need to hire employees. With the low rate they are offering as IC, I'm sure they aren't going to offer employee positions.

Similar Messages:

Doubt
Mar 24, 2011

Alcohol dependence, continuous in withdrawal or Alcohol dependence, continuous and withdrawal??? TIA ...

If There Was Any Doubt
May 12, 2014

Mmodal just put a full-page ad in the AHIMA magazine seeking coders for employment.  Get your ducks in a row, folks.  ...

QA Submission Doubt
Feb 09, 2012

i am new inductee in to MModal with 15-days expirence til now.. Can someone tel me what is that thing in DocQmanage in statstics that states in LC , which says " QA submission" "YES" and "NO"... what exactely is that.. does that affect the final paycheck.. If it shows " NO" then do i get paid more for that file? or vice-versa?          ...

E-Scription Doubt
Apr 15, 2014

Hi,   I noticed that some ES users download 5-25 jobs in the user ID even when QUEUE CACHE is set to '1'. That is when they are only allowed to download 1 job at a time. This is a flaw in the software and frustates other MTs who dont do any frauds like this.  Can anybody tell me how they download more jobs at a time?  I just want to stop this practice. thanks Jones ...

How Can You Doubt VR Quality?
Jun 09, 2014

When half pint of moonshine comes up as house painter from China? :D ...

Just In Case There Was Any Doubt
Dec 21, 2014

Spoke to someone last night that had a friend fired for Christmas. Not a transcriptionist, but a medical biller in Florida..Their work was outsourced to Pakistan..And to add insult to injury her company actually tried to tell her she had to stay and train her replacement..This is the future of anything medical, and probably anything that can be done from a remote location.. ...

If I Ever Had Any Doubt About Going Back To School
Nov 12, 2013

I have been helping my husband finish up his degree online for the last year or so and told him when he is done next month I am going back and finishing up my degree. I know everyone says have a plan, or be prepared but since my husband makes more money and actually has potential for a promotion his schooling was top priority and I have been just praying that my job lasted long enough to get him through. So yesterday I got all my transcripts together, filled out the application and set up ...

Anyone Signing Up For This?
May 29, 2014

Love the title of the presentation! ...

Just Signing On
Oct 29, 2014

or just me?  Thank goodness for MT Stars or I would be perpetually in the dark! Thanks ...

Signing The Petition
Sep 05, 2013

I want to sign the petition to stop offshoring, and also put it on my FB page for others to see, but I'm worried my company is monitoring this and will find a reason to fire me. Are others worried about this? ...

Signing Petition Against Offshoring
Oct 16, 2010

Google American Transcription Association and go to their website and they have a petition that you can sign that is against offshoring ...

Another Petition, This Is Worth Signing!!!
Nov 28, 2013

Just in case the link doesn't work here it is... http://www.change.org/petitions/joint-commission-petition-the-joint-commission-to-develop-medical-transcription-and-documentation-standards This petition is very well written and will go straight to the Joint Commission.  Thanks! ...

Co-workers Signing Off Shift Early
May 16, 2011

Do any of you have this problem? There are several us on one particularly account. They will either sign off 5-6 hours into their 8 hr shift (saying they've met their minimum quota)or sometimes on weekends just leave work not done til the next day. I have the last shift and have to stay until all docs are finished no matter how late. Therefore, I get "mop up" duty every day. Any helpful suggestions? Oh, by the way, they "cherry pick" the short reports and I get left with the extremely long ...

Proof Docs Don't Review Before Signing
Sep 26, 2011

Just typed a letter to a peer review committee regarding a discrepancy in an operative report and a discharge summary.  The doctor gave the explanation that it was simply a typographical error either from his mumbling or unclear dictation, and that the dx listed in the discharge summary did not make sense and he would not dictate that. Yes, he actually admitted it could have been from his mumbling.  But, why didn't he catch that incorrect diagnosis when he signed the discharge sum ...

Anyone Else Get A Virus Warning When Signing Into Teamwork
Aug 28, 2012

I got two Trojan Horse warnings when I signed in..the virus was blocked and it let me sign in...Anyone else?  very weird ...

Security Document Signing The Norm?
Jun 06, 2014

Just getting a chance to finally get hired!!! A requirement is to electronically sign documents swearing to confidentiality and another stating that "Additionally, as part of our contract with the Florida Department of Children and Families, we must ensure that each of our Independent Contractors meets the department's internal security and HIPAA confidentiality requirements. Are these normal to be signed by companies?  ...

Has Anyone Else Noticed Any Problems When Signing Into Fluency. It Seems
Oct 30, 2014

for the last two days it has been very slow at times loading and this morning it logged in very slowly.  Not sure what is going on. ...

Doc Manually Signing A Letter Or Chart Note
Jul 14, 2010

I work for 9 specialty docs so I type a lot of letters.   Two of the docs have me stamp their outgoing letters with their name.  One doc has a manual signature line.  Our physician insurance company representative was recently here doing an audit and said that is not legal and that the docs must sign each and every letter or at least initial them.  Can you tell me if she is correct?  Is there somewhere where I can actually get some documentation as to the ...

I Wonder If Mmodal Regrets Signing The Indian Contract
Mar 01, 2013

They have terrible accuracy and a lot of the US MT's are leaving because of the no work situation. I wonder if they regret ever signing the contract with India.  I guess you get what you pay for ...

TT/IMEDX: Anyone Getting This Error Mssg When Signing Into Fluency?
Feb 04, 2015

"DEP.Shell.Transcription"   ? ...

Iridium. Anyone Hear Back After Passing Test And Signing HIPAA
Mar 02, 2010

Patiently waiting. ...

Something FISHY About Iridium Services. After Passing Test And Signing HIPAA
Mar 05, 2010

Did we just help them get rid of their backlog? ...

E-TRANS PLUS
Jun 06, 2011

I have just spoke with a recruiter from E-TRANS PLUS who made the job sound rather promising.  I've been reading old posts on MT Stars but would like to hear from somebody currently working with this company.  Thanks in advance! ...

MJ Trans
Jun 02, 2012

Anyone have any info on MJ trans co? ...

Med Trans Inc Anything?
Apr 14, 2013

Does anyone know anything about Med Trans Inc? ...

Med Trans
May 06, 2015

has anyone ever applied to MedTrans or work for them? I am beginning to think they scam people and want them to just join their career program.   ...

Any Info On Med Trans Out Of Az...there Are...sm
Nov 08, 2009

Any info on Med Trans out of AZ.  There seems to be several companies with this name or very similar.  Any info would be great! Med Trans, Inc.4025 E Chandler BoulevardSuite 70-A27Phoenix, Arizona 85048 ...

R All Trans Co., Low On Work Right Now
Mar 23, 2010

i work for two companies, one has plenty of work and the other one seems to only have it late at night....which sux cause I am scheduled to work days....just getting aggravating..and wondering if anyone else is going thru this ...

Trans Tech Pay
Aug 23, 2010

Does anyone know about what Trans Tech pays per line for second shift very experienced acute care employees?  Really need to know.  Thanks ...

Anyone Know Anything About GI Systems Trans Co
Jul 27, 2011

Does anyone work/know of this company?  A past coworker is working there and loves it!  She had very little experience at the company where we both worked, and now she tells me she is doing my dream job after only months, she is a part-time QA/part-time MT.  I read they just got a 5 year VA contract for their dict work.  Please, can anyone help.  THANKS@! ...