A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

EditScript and Office 2003 Student - anon

Posted: Jun 20, 2012

Does anyone know if Microsoft Office 2003 student/teacher and EditScript 10.2 work together? I thought I saw somewhere it was not supported. I also have Vista 64 bit. Thanks.

Similar Messages:

MS Office Home And Student
Apr 03, 2014

I have heard different interpretations of the "no commercial use" rule by Microsoft about the Home and Student version of Office.  Some say you cannot use this version to work from home as an MT, and some say it only means that Home and Student version just doesn't have all the bells and whistles someone would need for commercial use.   I just called Microsoft, and the rep told me that it IS okay to use it in that way, but I don't feel confident he really knew what I was ask ...

MS-Office Home & Student Vs. Professional
Apr 28, 2014

Do most of us have Microsoft Office Home & Student version or the Professional version?  The only difference I can see is that Professional has 2 other features, Publisher and Access, which most of us don't need in our MT work.  I can buy 2010 Home and Student for about 1/3 the cost of 2010 Professional.  Thoughts? ...

IMedX Platforms With Office Home And Student
May 14, 2014

Hoping someone out there can answer my question.  I'm new with iMedX.  I have Office Professional 2013 on my computer.  According to their techs, their platforms aren't compatible with 2013.  It has to be 2010 or lower.  (Office 2013 has been compatible with other companies, but not with iMedX.)  Someone has offered to let me use her Office 2007 Home and Student (not Pro), but we're not sure it will work with the iMedX platforms, which are IKM and Sc ...

Is There Any Way I Can Install Office 2003 On
Mar 04, 2010

heard that Office 7 is difficult to work with.  I have to learn BeyondTx at the same time, and I don't want to be overwhelmed with all of this.  I have never used any office programs for work.  Thanks for any help.       ...

How Can I Get MS Office 2003 CHEAP?
Dec 01, 2010

My new employer requires no higher than MS Office 2003, and I need to buy a computer - they all come with Office 7!  What do I do?? ...

What's The Best Place To Buy Microsoft Office 2003? Nm
May 29, 2010

nm ...

Shortcut Keys Microsoft Office 2007 Home And Student
Sep 25, 2014

Recently got new computer with windows 7 (old one had Vista) and put my word office 2007 home and student back on ...my shortcut keys (like F7) for spellcheck are not working...and I want to get the spellcheck visible on the task bar...any ideas how I can fix? Thanks!! ...

Cut & Paste MS Word 2003 And Editscript
Jan 11, 2012

Trying to figure out the proper setting.  When I copy a reference and want to paste it into Editscript (MS Word 2003) it pastes the original format, changing the font, size, etc.  I would like to paste it so it matches my document.  Do you know the setting and where it is located?  Thanks so much ...

Changing From Office 2007 To 2003 And How To Save Autocorrect For That.
Jun 12, 2011

I am currently running microsoft professional 2007 and will be changing to MS professional 2003 due to a job change.  I did some searches on how to copy my current auto-text (but sounds too confusing to me) and transfer to MS professional 2003.  Is there a way to do this that is not too complicated to explain?  Also, I do not have a flash drive, so can I copy this on a CD and then transfer to 2003.  Thanks for any help. ...

Question About Purchasing Microsoft Office 2003 Off Ebay.
Apr 22, 2012

I recently bought a laptop and need to at least install Word on it so I can use it for work, but I don't want to pay a fortune and would really prefer to install an older version of Word, i.e. 2003.  I looked on ebay and I see lots of Microsoft Office 2003 software for sell, but also see some confusing things like OEM versions being sold with a piece of hardware as per ebay and microsoft rules.  So I guess my question is if I buy OEM software with the corresponding hardware, can I ...

EditScript - How Do I Move Word 2003 Normal.dot
Nov 02, 2009

How do I move Word 2003 normal.dot (AutoText) and MSO1033.acl (AutoCorrect) to different computer, which now has newly loaded Word 2003 and EditScript8?  I have got the files moved to the desktop of the new computer.  Can normal.dot be called something else? I found an MSO.acl file, but not sure if this is the one I replace.  Any tips? This website is truy wonderful.  Thanks to JOb Seeker's Board, I got a 2nd job!      ...

Office 2010 Version To Work With Editscript
Mar 11, 2014

Anyone know which Office 2010 version you have to have to be compatible with EditScript?  I have to upgrade from 2003 and had to get the Small Business Edition of that.  Is it the same with 2010?  Thanks! ...

Nothing But Office Notes And Office Letters With No ADT Tonight And Last Night. A Recipe For Perfor
Mar 08, 2014

Numerous cc's not in the database which have to be added, address and all. Short reports, of course, that take 3x longer than the dictation time. Just shoot me now. I can't wait until I get a new job! Came close today - job lead was 1/2 day too late. :-( Hopefully the other person won't work out :-} ...

Need To Convert From Office 2013 To Office 2010
Apr 26, 2014

I'm starting with a new company next week.  My Windows 7 PC has Office 2013 Professional.  The new company's platform is only compatible with 2010 or earlier.  I don't have the money to spend on 2010, so I'll either have to decline the offer or try to find a way to install 2010 cheaply.  I thought I might be able to download a version for free, since it's not the newest version, but it doesn't look like I can do that.  Any ideas? ...

Is There A Way To Transfer Autocorrect For Word 2003 To Another Computer Using Word 2003?
Dec 08, 2010

?? ...

Editscript - How To Check My Line Count In Editscript? 
May 18, 2013

Can anybody tell me how to check my line count in Editscript?  ...

Any Difference In EditScript MT 9 And EditScript MT 9.12?
Dec 29, 2011

Does anyone know if there is any difference in EditScript MT 9 and EditScript MT 9.12?  If there is, how can we update this? It seems that my new place of employments line counting is not the same as my old place of employment.  New employer has EditScript 9, while my old work had EditScript 9.12, and my line count was much more at my previous employer.  Now it seems I can put out tons of work and see not much for lines...  Very frustrating. When questioning my employer now, they say t ...

Student/ New Mt
Nov 28, 2009

I am currently a student and will be finished with my studies in a few weeks.  I really need some information on the software I will need in addition to MS Word/ Works and what pedal to get.  I also need direction on getting working as soon as possible.  Part time from home is what I really need as I am currently working a 40+ an hour job until I can go to full time transcribing.  Any information that would get me started in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. ...

EX VLC Student
Dec 29, 2009

Has anyone heard about what VLC has done to its students??? We have all been scammed!! Are there any of us out there? I saw a posting that said we could talk and post here.   Thanks ...

Student MTs???
Oct 01, 2010

Should student MTs be asking for word help in this forum? Is that a big no-no? Trying not to step on toes... ...

Student With Many Questions
Jan 19, 2010

I am a student who really wants to go back to work!  I only have one more class and then I'm done with my transcription certificate but I'm having a hard time wanting to go back and finish my medical secretary diploma.  I'm also having a hard time trying to find an internship here in poe-dunk Iowa.  I just want someone else's opinion!  Can someone give me an idea??? ...

MT Student Needs Advice
Mar 10, 2010

My name is Chelsea and I am enrolled in the MT program at Allied Schools. I have been practicing transcription for about 3 weeks now and it is kicking my butt! I am freaking out and I just don't know what to do.. Any advice??  I feel like such a failure and I could really use any advice that ya'll have to offer.   Thanks! ...

Student Doctors!
Nov 04, 2010

Why, oh why, oh why can't the students hit the PAUSE button when they are dictating to gather their thoughts?  Why must I sit through listening to page turning, and "thinking" noises?  Meanwhile, time is money in this job ... and I really am getting tired of this!  My main account is a large teaching hospital, and so I get alot of students, residents, fellows ... etc.  <grrrrrrrrr> OK .. I feel better now that I just vented!  :) ...

Why Do Some Not Allow MS Word Student?
Jan 25, 2011

x ...

AHIMA Student
Apr 08, 2011

Hi all of you wannabe coders out there.  I have just finished my A&P course with AHIMA and am starting coding basics.  I would love to communicate those out there who are in this program, just starting out or previous students.  Let me know how far along you are and also what your background is.   I am very excited about getting to do this program.  I have been a transcriptionist for almost 20 years and am totally burned out, both physically and mentally.  ...

Student Rant
Jul 11, 2011

I am months away from completing an "associates degree" in MT at a well-known online "university."  As I have prepared to change careers and start finding a job, I have realized what you all seem to already know...the job pickings are slim at best, and NO ONE wants to hire a newbie.  In short, I have never felt so taken advantage of and just...scammed.  The education I have received is sub-par, with more time spent with unnecessary classes like "Keyboarding" than with classes tha ...

Prospective Student
Aug 07, 2011

HI everyone.  I'm seriously thinking of doing medical transcription as a career change.  I've been researching schools for about 4-6 months.  I realize that Andrews and M-Tec are considered the top two, but I just can't afford these schools.  I have read several posts on this forum and am wondering if it is possible to get schooling elsewhere that will give me the information I need to find a job and work successfully.  I've b ...

Anemia - Not A Student
Nov 01, 2012

How do you type this? …normocytic normochromic anemia …normocytic, normochromic anemia …normocytic/normochromic anemia …normocytic-normochromic anemia ...

HDS Student Employment
Oct 11, 2014

Do you know of anyone that hires  students that are about to graduate with a 4.0? ...

Student Doing A Paper On Coding - Help
Apr 09, 2011

Hi all. I am doing a career exploration paper on medical coding. I need some interesting facts about medical coding. Can anyone explain how the ICD came about? Any other interesting facts would be appreciated! ...