A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Chartscript Remove E signature? - Hiya

Posted: Jun 10, 2010

Does anyone know how to remove electronically affixed signature on Chartscript/Netlinc system?  TIA!

try tech board - mt4

[ In Reply To ..]

Similar Messages:

Signature On Surgery Transcription
Jan 25, 2010

When one surgeon operates and the assisting surgeon dictates the report, who signs the operative note? ...

Electronic Signature Wanted...
Dec 08, 2010

I have a client who is requesting electronic signatures.  Is there a software someone can recommend?  Who does this and how do you do it? Any help/advice is appreciated! ...

Initials On Signature Line....
Dec 07, 2012

I thought it was a HIPPA rule to have the transcriptionist's initials as part of the document in the signature block...am I wrong?  I am not comfortable leaving mine off.  ...

Is There A Way To A Create A Signature In The E-mail
Sep 25, 2014

I seem to be unable to find a way to create a signature in the e-mail program.  I have tried creating one in shorthand but when it uploads it is missing spaces, etc.  Thansk for any help. ...

Initials D By/T By Author Different From Signature Letters
May 24, 2013

If a letter is dictated by one person on behalf of another (the "another" is the one signing the letter), what do I put for the initials at the end of the letter? ...

Why Is It Such A Big Deal What Your Signature Block Says On Your E Mail
Dec 27, 2013

For the life of me I don't get what the big deal is. You have to put on so much information on your signature block, your accts, time zone you are in, your schedule, your manager, what is the big freaking deal. Do you need our blood type as well? ...

We Should Be Getting Paid To REMOVE Things
Sep 08, 2010

from ASR!!!! Have this report where the dictator not only is standing RIGHT ON TOP of someone else who is talking, the ASR is catching it, and I am having to remove more than I add.  Also, she is saying 'uuuuuummmmm" every other word and the ASR is catching it as "home" and I have to delete that too.... Sigh......... ...

Is There A Short Cut To Remove All @ Signs At Once?
Oct 26, 2010

. ...

Moderators WHY Did You Remove That Last Message??
Dec 08, 2011

My gosh both posts were specific posts about TECHNICAL HELP and they BOTH GET REMOVED???  WHY?????????? ...

Remove All Breakable Objects Before Reading
Jul 14, 2010

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38228550/ns/health-health_care/ ...

Instrument To Remove Ganglionic Fluid?
Nov 12, 2010

I apologize for the rough s/l, hoping someone will know what it is....   ganglionic synovial fluid, which I then removed with a s/l"renejure" ...

Can't Number Just One Item, How Do I Remove Bullet
Oct 08, 2012

I can't seem to find how to take the bullet out.  Doc said "#1" but only gave one item. ...

Can Anyone Tell Me How To Remove Automatic Initial Caps In Word
Jan 16, 2015

I appreciate it.  Making me nuts with do-overs in the middle of a sentence.  Thanks for anyone's help. ...

Could Someone Refresh My Memory On How To Remove A Word From Spell Check?
Dec 11, 2009

I accidently added a word to spell check that is a misspelling.  I think someone posted how to delete a word....I can't find that post........   Thanks!!!! ...

How To I Remove Duplicated Entry On Fiesa Log Sheet? Tried To Access User Guide But Nothing Happene
Mar 02, 2014

unfortunately, I have to report my daily lines on Fiesa log sheets in order to be paid.   ...

ChartScript Help
Mar 27, 2012

Can someone please tell me how to pull up a log of a particular users activity?  I am trying to be able to look to see which jobs the person has been into, just looking/not transcribing).  These are reports that have already been transcribed by another user, that another user is going into during unscheduled hours for some reason.  Is there are way to pull this up to show? ...

New To Chartscript
Jan 31, 2013

I just started a new job as an IC, and the platform is Chartscript.  Most of it seems straightforward, but I've only worked on it for a couple of hours.  Is there a way to keep a job from downloading when you open Transcribe to look at old jobs?  I don't want to keep hitting cancel.  Thanks in advance! ...

Anyone Familiar With Chartscript?
Oct 20, 2009

Is anyone familiar with Chartscript? Is it user-friendly? ...

ChartScript Question
Aug 11, 2010

Does anyone know how to adjust the settings on the footpedal in the ChartScript platform?  I'd like to have mine roll back a couple of words but have no clue where the settings are in ChartScript (I'm new to the program). Anyone who can help, TIA! ...

Chartscript.net Question
Nov 17, 2010

Not sure if anyone can help on this but figured it might be worth a shot. I am working on chartscript.net and it has some preloaded garbage in the abbreviation expander.  These are basically global expansions and I am wondering if there is any way to delete them.  I can add my own expansions and edit and delete those with no problem but have not been able to figure out a way to either turn them off, delete them, or whatever.  If anyone has had this situation and can give me a sugg ...

ChartScript And CS.net - Are These The Same Thing?
May 06, 2011

What exactly is the difference, if any?  Is this a transcription-based platform or a voice-recognition type?  Company only states cs.net as platform. ...

Chartscript Platform 7
May 03, 2012

Does anyne have experience with Chartscript 7.  The facility for which I do transcription is having a big change-over to Chartscript 7, and I am nervous about it as I had a stroke and use Dragon to work (which is not fun), but I would like to ease my anxiety.  Thanks for any info ...

Chartscript At Keystrokes
Aug 19, 2012

Please give me your opinion of this program. Do you have to keep a separate log of every single job you do? Do you find it productive? Does Instant Text work well with it? Do you need to use your mouse with it or can you get by with all keyboard commands?   Thanks. ...

Using Shorthand With Chartscript
Jul 02, 2013

Hello to all :) I need help.  I use Shorthand Version 10 and just started working in Chartscript.  I access Chartscript through a virtual private network, Oracle VM Virtual Box. Shorthand won't work at all. I looked to see if there was a box to uncheck for the "Enable Protected Mode" issue, and there is no box there to uncheck (Tools, Internet Options, Security tab). I did also change SH to run in compatibility mode and when I restarted SH I was able to see my little yellow window ...

Anybody With Chartscript And Slow DSL?sm
Nov 20, 2014

Hospital I work for just went from Dictaphone to Chartscript. My DSL (Frontier) is old and slow. When too many people are using the DSL, the speed slows WAY down and the jobs don't save. Never had this problem with Dictaphone, so not sure whether it's the DSL or Chartscript. Anybody else have this particular problem? Thanks in advance ...

Does Anyone Work With Chartscript?
Mar 21, 2015

Does anyone work with Chartscript?   Precision has account that uses it -- any and all feedback appreciated! ...

ChartScript.net Voice Files
May 25, 2010

Does anyone get a error like this in Chartscript.net?  "Voice file failed to load.  Object does not support this property or method."  I need help fixing it.  Thank you! ...

Shorthand Compatibility With Chartscript.net
Jun 13, 2011

We recently started an account using Chartscript.net.  A lot of our MTs use Shorthand for their word expander.  Does anyone know how to make Shorthand work with Chartscript.net?  Or...does anyone know how to load your Shorthand entries into the Chartscript.net expander?  Thanks! ...

Problem With Shorthand And Chartscript.net
Sep 16, 2011

I am using Shorthand and Chartscript.net.  They don't seem that compatible with each other because no matter what setting I try, my expansions often come out wrong.  For example, I'll get "pr.n." instead of "p.r.n." or "MEICAL HISTORY" instead of "MEDICAL HISTORY" or "PHYICAL XAMINATION" instead of "PHYSICAL EXAMINATION."  The entries are correct in Shorthand, but letters and characters are just getting cut off.  It's kind of driving me crazy because it m ...

Chartscript.net - Switching From Weblinc
Oct 17, 2011

Has anyone used this?  I found a couple of things in the archives but they are OLD.  I was wondering if anyone had any recent experience with it.  My hospital is switching from Weblinc to Chartscript.net and I was wondering what we should expect.  ...