A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

ChartScript.net voice files - Shella

Posted: May 25, 2010

Does anyone get a error like this in Chartscript.net?  "Voice file failed to load.  Object does not support this property or method."  I need help fixing it.  Thank you!

Sounds like an issue for tech support. Sounds - me

[ In Reply To ..]
like the file format is one that isn't supported.

Similar Messages:

DS2 VOICE FILES
Aug 10, 2010

Is there a way to convert a DS2 voice file to a DSS file, so I can play it in Express Scribe???? TIA ...

Voice Files, Players
May 02, 2011

Hello, This is for the small MTSO or MT who serves a few clients: Which method are you using for accessing digital audio files?  If FTP. are the dictators downloading them on your website or are you accessing them from theirs?   Anyone here using one of the services for this?  If so, which one and how is the cost working out? Also was interested in info on transcribing/player software, particularly QuickScribe.  Thanks. ...

DSS And DS2 Format Voice Files.
Jun 14, 2012

Hi:  For those MTs using the above, what do you all use?   Thanks ...

DROPBOX VOICE FILES
Jan 06, 2015

I am testing for a company and not familiar with dropbox.  I have gear player and I am trying to get the voice file from dropbox to load into it but cannot.  How do I get voice files from dropbox top play.  Thanks!!! ...

Voice Files...dictation Line
Oct 18, 2010

I was wondering if anyone can tell me the easiest method to use for obtaining voice files. Would it be to have the doctor dictate and then upload to an FTP site? I think he was hoping for a phone line. Does anyone use a phone system in their home for the docs? If so, what is it? Thanks for any info. ...

Transferring Encrypted Voice Files
Feb 02, 2012

I transfer encrypted voice files with winzip through gmail. I am having problems getting them go through with their recent changes. Is there another HIPPA  compliant program or way to transfer these files? Thanks ...

SoftScript Voice Files Freezing
Oct 03, 2012

Anyone working at SoftScript having trouble with voice files freezing up.  Just trying to figure out if this is my PC or a global problem.  Thanks. ...

Way To Save Voice Files In EBTXT?
Jul 21, 2013

I work on eBTXT and am told there is no way for me to relisten to the audio after it goes to QA, but of course my TSM can, which gets me nowhere.  Is there a way to save the voice file to my computer?  I would of course delete any patient demographics.  I hate not being able to relisten to my reports that QA reviewed, especially since they're just guessing and changing what they want.  I haven't been able to locate anywhere on my computer where files are stored even ...

FTP - Send Digital Voice Files Safely?
Sep 05, 2012

I am looking for a way to have my docs send digital voice files safely???       ...

Anyone Else Having Trouble Getting Voice Files In Futurenet This Morning?? Nm
Apr 13, 2013

.. ...

Question Regarding Setting For Playing Voice Files
May 17, 2013

I am trying to do a transcription test and the company I used to work for changed my computer setup and I can no longer use Express Scribe to play voice files using my foot pedal.  Does anyone know where the settings are to make it play voice files once they are on Express Scribe and where on my computer do I check to see what the foot pedal setting is?  I have been trying to fix this so I can get through the transcription test and hopefully MAYBE ACTUALLY GET A JOB?&nbs ...

Testing Voice Files With Patient Information?
Jun 11, 2013

Anyone click on the Documed link for testing. They have voice files with patient's names and one even has date of birth, along with physician's city and state location. Doesn't this push the envelope for HIPAA regulations? Just seems wrong to me. ...

Synernet Testing.. Can't Get Voice Files To Play
Jun 10, 2015

One of those MTtest sites.  Called their help desk and they said a lot of people have trouble, not to worry and try this.   I tried that.  Nothing.  They said to call back and they would work it out.  I don't know if this is worth it.  The testing portions were fine, went quickly but just trying to get the transcription part up is time consuming and frustrating.  Anyone else have problems with this? ...

Having Hard Time Hearing Doctor On Voice Files
Nov 04, 2010

I wanted to know some pointers to get ahead with understanding a doctor's dictation in certain parts of a voice file. I am having a hard time even though I have been doing MT work for over a year. Any suggestions would really help.   Thanks ...

Is There A Way To Convert Iknowmed Voice Files To Express Scribe?
Aug 09, 2012

The office I work for recently switched to iknowmed. There is no way to speed up or slow down the dictation in iknowmed. Is there some way I can transfer the dictation to Express Scribe?   ...

Anyone Know How To Convert .spf Files (ShortHand) To .txt Files For Autocorrect?
Sep 20, 2012

Thanks in advance!!! ...

Voice Recognition - Is Anybody Making Any Money At All On Voice?
Jan 12, 2013

I was wondering, is anybody making any money at all on voice?  I keep hearing just minimum or maybe a little more.  I call minimum wage 7.50 to 8.00 an hour.  My experience with it was at one point I was told that I hadn't made enough for minimum and they had to do make-up pay.  So how is everybody's experience with voice?  I run from it, and I just want to know if anybody really can make an money? Thanks. ...

ChartScript Help
Mar 27, 2012

Can someone please tell me how to pull up a log of a particular users activity?  I am trying to be able to look to see which jobs the person has been into, just looking/not transcribing).  These are reports that have already been transcribed by another user, that another user is going into during unscheduled hours for some reason.  Is there are way to pull this up to show? ...

New To Chartscript
Jan 31, 2013

I just started a new job as an IC, and the platform is Chartscript.  Most of it seems straightforward, but I've only worked on it for a couple of hours.  Is there a way to keep a job from downloading when you open Transcribe to look at old jobs?  I don't want to keep hitting cancel.  Thanks in advance! ...

Anyone Familiar With Chartscript?
Oct 20, 2009

Is anyone familiar with Chartscript? Is it user-friendly? ...

ChartScript Question
Aug 11, 2010

Does anyone know how to adjust the settings on the footpedal in the ChartScript platform?  I'd like to have mine roll back a couple of words but have no clue where the settings are in ChartScript (I'm new to the program). Anyone who can help, TIA! ...

Chartscript.net Question
Nov 17, 2010

Not sure if anyone can help on this but figured it might be worth a shot. I am working on chartscript.net and it has some preloaded garbage in the abbreviation expander.  These are basically global expansions and I am wondering if there is any way to delete them.  I can add my own expansions and edit and delete those with no problem but have not been able to figure out a way to either turn them off, delete them, or whatever.  If anyone has had this situation and can give me a sugg ...

ChartScript And CS.net - Are These The Same Thing?
May 06, 2011

What exactly is the difference, if any?  Is this a transcription-based platform or a voice-recognition type?  Company only states cs.net as platform. ...

Chartscript Platform 7
May 03, 2012

Does anyne have experience with Chartscript 7.  The facility for which I do transcription is having a big change-over to Chartscript 7, and I am nervous about it as I had a stroke and use Dragon to work (which is not fun), but I would like to ease my anxiety.  Thanks for any info ...

Chartscript At Keystrokes
Aug 19, 2012

Please give me your opinion of this program. Do you have to keep a separate log of every single job you do? Do you find it productive? Does Instant Text work well with it? Do you need to use your mouse with it or can you get by with all keyboard commands?   Thanks. ...

Using Shorthand With Chartscript
Jul 02, 2013

Hello to all :) I need help.  I use Shorthand Version 10 and just started working in Chartscript.  I access Chartscript through a virtual private network, Oracle VM Virtual Box. Shorthand won't work at all. I looked to see if there was a box to uncheck for the "Enable Protected Mode" issue, and there is no box there to uncheck (Tools, Internet Options, Security tab). I did also change SH to run in compatibility mode and when I restarted SH I was able to see my little yellow window ...

Anybody With Chartscript And Slow DSL?sm
Nov 20, 2014

Hospital I work for just went from Dictaphone to Chartscript. My DSL (Frontier) is old and slow. When too many people are using the DSL, the speed slows WAY down and the jobs don't save. Never had this problem with Dictaphone, so not sure whether it's the DSL or Chartscript. Anybody else have this particular problem? Thanks in advance ...

Does Anyone Work With Chartscript?
Mar 21, 2015

Does anyone work with Chartscript?   Precision has account that uses it -- any and all feedback appreciated! ...

Chartscript Remove E Signature?
Jun 10, 2010

Does anyone know how to remove electronically affixed signature on Chartscript/Netlinc system?  TIA!     ...

Shorthand Compatibility With Chartscript.net
Jun 13, 2011

We recently started an account using Chartscript.net.  A lot of our MTs use Shorthand for their word expander.  Does anyone know how to make Shorthand work with Chartscript.net?  Or...does anyone know how to load your Shorthand entries into the Chartscript.net expander?  Thanks! ...