A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Is comagent gone? - sm

Posted: Nov 07, 2013

Is comagent gone?  I can't log in.  I thought Spark was just for IM'ing.  TIA.

Comagent is gone... - just like me.

[ In Reply To ..]
Gotta use Spark now or else.

ComAgent as IM is gone, our e-mail is not. - CuriousMT

[ In Reply To ..]
ComAgent was an IM program made by Alt-N Technologies. They also make "World Client," our rather horrible email program. So, for many, they were connected. And I have to admit, I liked being able to right click and with one more click, get into my e-mail! Now we have to go to "http://mail.nuance-nts.com/" and log in manually.

Spark is our new IM program, which runs off of the Jabber protocol (I know, Greek for most of you). But it's sort of proprietary in that you can't use another client (there are 3rd party clients that allow you to log into more than one IM service) to log into it.

And of course some TSM's still want you to use Yahoo. So, now I feel like my task bar is a foot long with all the programs we have open!

Hope this helps!

Yes, this helps a lot. Thanks much! - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Similar Messages:

My TL No Longer Shows Up On My Comagent
Nov 16, 2012

I just noticed today that my TL no longer shows up on my comagent.  I always keep it open on my desktop and can tell who is on and who isn't and her name is always there regardless of whether she is working or not and then today all of a sudden her name is gone.  Very strange.  Her email address still shows up though ...

Can't Get This STUPID ComAgent Crap Off My Computer.
Aug 12, 2013

and gives an error "cannot open uninstall.log".  I contacted "AltN" company that makes this ridiculous piece of crap and they sent me some solution of creating an unstall text document and that didn't work either.  I  want everything to do with Nuance OFF my computer.  Grrrrrrrrrr ...