A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

no longer wasting my time - sm

Posted: Feb 11, 2013

Trying to figure out what you are saying by going through older reports..Speak correctly and normally and we will all get along much better...If I cant train ASR, and I cant, then Im gonna try and train the doctors..I crack myself up, they cant be trained either. Enjoy the blanks guys and gals..

yeah I think I just got one of your reports thanks a lot - your friendly MME nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

NOT MY REPORT - SM

[ In Reply To ..]
Promise...the ones I sent through are under the blank limit and go straignt to the doctor..

I generally have under the limit for sending - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
You will notice the rare occasion I do send one with a bunch of blanks, I have usually gone through the report at least one other time if not two, and I do check..This is on crap the doc needs to learn as a courtesy..

As an MME getting paid production, send all the blanks you want. - If I cant fill blanks quickly, it goes SM

[ In Reply To ..]
to the facility with blanks. They know which doctors shouldnt be dictating. If they want them to dictate, they can fill in the blanks. I dont get paid for my time to do it, they can do it.

Blanks - Ginger

[ In Reply To ..]
As an MME, if I try to fill it in the best I can using old reports. however, if it is a dictator that is always difficult and crappy and has tons of blanks and the MT fails to use the previous lookup, I do notify our manager/supervisor that they are doing a terrible job. If the blanks are there legitimately, then they go through no matter how many there are.

clarification - Ginger

[ In Reply To ..]
That is, I notify the supervisor that both the doctor and MT are doing a bad job. Ultimately it is going back on the MT if they do not do a good job, not the MME.
we - get
[ In Reply To ..]
paid production too. If the doctor is crappy and the company can't get them to improve, why should the MT be punished? Who are you to say the MT is doing a bad job? Maybe the MT is sick of getting paid peanuts to do these crappy dictators and lousy VR and just doesn't care to take too much time to fill in blanks. I don't. When they want to pay me more to do this garbage, then I will care.

Notify MT or DR is doing terrible? Complaining about bad - dictator is waste of breath. nm

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Just because you feel they failed to use the report lookup - doesnt mean they did!

[ In Reply To ..]
Maybe they didnt feel comfortable just putting anything in there... There is so much INACCURATE information in the report look up. I see one error in a report and I wont use that report as a reference. MModal has the ability to put an ACCURATE report in the lookup, but choses to put the garbage in there.

I really hope someone throws you under the bus so you know how it feels. You have NO RIGHT to assume you know what the MT did or did not do.
Some blanks so easily filled by looking at past reports, it - is obvious MT did not check past jobs. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
and as previously stated, if there is 1 error in a report, - I will not use that report
[ In Reply To ..]
as a reference! Just because it is in a past report, does not make it accurate.

Is that how you do your job? GUESS?
OK, you got a job that says "head is ______. You look at - 3 jobs and they all say "head is normocephalic" S
[ In Reply To ..]
But those 3 jobs have a error in the HPI(but how would you know that? For our discussion we will assume you have a super brain that can detect errors on a dictation you never heard). You would still not put normocephalic in the blank? And you think that is good MTing?
No! You dont put normocephalic. - what if he said atraumatic?
[ In Reply To ..]
What if he stumbled, yawned, or hiccuped and he never said normocephalic. YOU JUST GUESS HE SAID THAT AND YOU ARE SAYING YOUR A GOOD MT?

NEVER GUESS!!!
If 3 past reports say normocephalic, yes, I go with that. - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Agree. MM just want the reports done and sent super fast. - They dont care about quality. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
They are a gigantic corporation & none of them - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
have any idea what we do. Heck most of our immediate supervisors have no idea either. Nobody cares about quality anymore.
Guess - that is
[ In Reply To ..]
why I am always calling MMEs on their errors. If I re-listen to a report that MME has "corrected" or filled in, I find a lot of places where there is no way in heck that is what the doctor is saying, or they add words that are not there, and most times on the feedback, the audio is better for me and I actually hear what I missed and what the MME put in is not what the dictator said. By the way, when I call them on it, I don't report them as a bad MME, I just ask that they be more careful when doing their job since we all can make mistakes and that I do appreciate the errors of mine that they do fix, since we ALL make them.
So you don't want MMEs to turn in MTs for - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
mistakes they make, yet you turn in MMEs if you happen to find a mistake?! You can't be serious.
I didn't - say
[ In Reply To ..]
"turn in." I said call them on their mistakes, in a polite way, I might add. Aren't you calling us on our mistakes by your little remarks you put in reports? We can't comment on your mistakes in our reports, so we have to let QA supervisor know that you made a mistake in such and such report. There's a difference between turning someone in for being a bad MT (as stated above) and letting QA supervisor know MME made an error. What I do is just letting them know they made an error and to be more careful, not insulting MME by saying they are a bad MME.
No, there's a difference between leaving - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
a QA note for MTs to see and tattling to the QC. Turn about is fair play... if you tattle for some small error you happen to find, hopefully your MMEs will tattle to your QC about your small errors as well. QCs don't see the QA notes left by MMEs for MT education unless they specifically look a report up to see them, so the MME is taking their own time to try to help you & provide you feedback so you will know in the future. That's not tattling.
The - message
[ In Reply To ..]
said you (or whoever posted it) "turn the bad MTs in." To me that means letting supervisor or somebody know they are bad MTs. I said I contact my QA supervisor if an MME makes a mistake because I have no way to leave feedback in my report if an MME makes an error. I do not report to anybody that they are a bad MME, only that they made an error. Maybe you are not the one that said they "report bad MTs." That is the one I was addressing. You let me know I make an error in my report by feedback, I let QA supervisor know to let you know you made an error in my report, that's the only way I have to let you know you made an error. No, that is not tattling but "reporting" a person is a bad MM is. By letting you know you made an error, I am helping you by letting you know to be more careful when grading my reports.
MMEs don't even grade reports. I find it unbelievable that - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
you email your super to turn in an MME if you find an error?! I imagine you would throw a fit if an MME emailed the super over one of your errors. I find this whole thing outrageous. Not to mention, I had no idea the supervisors had to deal with petty stuff like this all the time.
Didn't - say
[ In Reply To ..]
I contact my supervisor, I said QC supervisor. Excuse me, you can point out that I made such and such errors in a report, but I can't let you know you made an error. I find that outrageous.
Unbelievable. Would you appreciate MMEs emailing your super everytime - they find an error? NM
[ In Reply To ..]
x
apparently that is what the MMEs are doing - tattletale
[ In Reply To ..]
Gimmie a break. Why would any MME report an error to the supervisor? We all make errors. This is ridiculous.
Why would ANY of us report each other, yet the MT above says she - tattles on MMEs. NM
[ In Reply To ..]
No, that's - not
[ In Reply To ..]
what I said. Maybe you should read my message again, slowly, to understand what I said. How would you suggest I let you know if you make an error, since I don't know who you are?
Why is it your job to report someone else's simple error anyway? - Auditors catch those. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
because it just is - MME
[ In Reply To ..]
we are told during our training, well first of all, not to worry about the little stuff, but also to report to the QC any really big issues. Like say an MT keeps doing something over and over, or a flagrant abuse of blanks. It's not all the time, but it is part of our job to provide feedback to the QC.
I was referring to it not being the MTs' job to - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
report a simple error to the QC. Of course it is part of the MME's job description to report repetitive errors that aren't addressed after feedback has been given. But it is not part of the MT's job to worry about a small error by the MME as that is not part of their job description -- that is the job of the QCs and auditors. I guess some MTs just enjoy tattling, but I bet their supers find them very annoying.
So - I guess
[ In Reply To ..]
you think it is okay to fix simple errors in my reports with errors, but I can't correct you if you are wrong. Sorry, it doesn't work that way. Maybe you should leave my simple errors alone or at least fix them correctly.
Why - is it
[ In Reply To ..]
your job to fix my simple errors? If their so simple, then why are you fixing mine.
Tell - that
[ In Reply To ..]
to the one who says they report bad MTs.
There are plenty of bad Indian MTs who need to be reported. Odd that - you are taking it personally.
[ In Reply To ..]
z
No - I
[ In Reply To ..]
wouldn't. I wouldn't put normocephalic in there unless I hear normocephalic.
So you read the entire past report for errors before you - go to the exact position, say the PE, SM
[ In Reply To ..]
that is the position of your blank? I think I have qa'd you before. You look less than smart when you send blanks that are easily filled by looking at past jobs.
Honestly - I
[ In Reply To ..]
don't look up reports. If the doctor can't speak clear enough where I understand what they are saying, why should I take out of my pay to look something up that normally is of no help. Again, when they want to pay me to do all this extra stuff is when I will care.
I agree - If I can do it so can you
[ In Reply To ..]
but you didn't want to lose money looking up stuff, so you figure I can do it.
If you - want
[ In Reply To ..]
to lose money looking stuff up, that is up to you. They don't pay me enough to look stuff up.
I don't want to but it's my job - MME
[ In Reply To ..]
Do you think I like slogging through your 30 minute, 30 blank report and making 2 dollars?
How many past reports would you look up? - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Sometimes the info you are looking for is not in the first couple reports you look up. Maybe the proofer just gets lucky and pulls up a report with that info clearly stated...
Oh sure. You can really guarantee 100% that was said? - dnr
[ In Reply To ..]
Just because the doctor "always" says that does not mean he said it and does not mean he said those exact same words again. 99% of the reports are to be verbatim. If it can't be heard, how can it be verbatim? I have seen plenty of blanks filled in by MME's based on previous reports by that doctor (but not for that particular patient) that I did not believe they said what the MME filled in.
We are not all like that. - sm Another MME
[ In Reply To ..]
I was a QA for nearly 20 years, but at Mmodal since they let so many inexperienced people QA the reports, I rarely have any QA work at all anymore, so I'm down in the trenches doing VR most of the time with you guys, at least until I find a real QA job again at another company. I actually make way more money doing VR than I make at 3 cpl QAing a few Indian MTs here and there anyway, so I really have no desire to stay here as an MME. I do miss the days when QAs were valued, important, tried to maintain consistency and quality, and had years of training - an actual profession. It would take an extreme case of incompetency for me to ever tattle on an MT. Instead, I leave a note with information & where I found it so they'll know next time. This company has done away with all that. You now have people who have never QA'd before "promoted" to MME & are not even trained to do it properly, so that's the reason for most of the trouble with MMEs. Quality assurance means nothing anymore.
I agree - You nailed it
[ In Reply To ..]
Promoted people who have no idea what they are doing.
I will not take the bait I will not take the bait - MME
[ In Reply To ..]
gotta just keep saying that.
Yes, quality means nothing here. Fast, fast, more, more - is how they operate. Speed is king. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

If you don't care enough about your job to do a good job at what you are getting paid, then you - Ginger

[ In Reply To ..]
If you are not motivated to do a good job, at whatever job you are doing--not just MT, then it is time to look for something different, something that you enjoy doing and what to do a good job at.

Sometimes crappy reports are not just about having a lot of blanks. Sometimes the report is a complete mess in terms of format. I had a terrible MT who repeatedly failed to correct any ASR formatting for many, many months. I reported this MT to my supervisor, who told me they had actually been having problems with this person for awhile. This makes me mad. Why should an MT get to slide by doing a crappy job and then pass it on to me to correct.

Do a good job and take pride in your work or get out!
So true. I qa the same people, same mistakes over & over. - Post say MM will never fire anyone is true. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
obviously... they wont even fire MMEs who guess - in a report!
[ In Reply To ..]
Shows just how much they care about quality when they encourage you to guess.
And as MME, I have been actively encouraged to guess in - HPI and PE, areas that are not considered SM
[ In Reply To ..]
critical to the report. Never on meds, diagnoses, or assesment and plan, but the areas that we are told we can skim over. MM just wants the report done and they know the facility for the majority of the jobs, they just go in a file never to see the light of day again. MM knows this and counts on it. TAT is king, accuracy be damned.
Yep, lol. All of our jobs are safe, no matter how bad - you do your job. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
What you - do not
[ In Reply To ..]
understand is that the company un-motivated people. Most people here used to care until they cut the pay so much and expect us to work for free that we don't care. Seriously, a lot of people are trying to get out of this business, but it isn't always easy. You see, WE were here first and the company destroyed our profession so people don't care anymore. WE didn't come in to the company making the peanuts we are making now and doing VR. If it had been like this before, most would not have come here or even gotten in to this profession.
I think the - company
[ In Reply To ..]
has brought all of this on by the low pay, no raises, etc. The company's outlook, "oh you want a raise then you need to produce more." I believe we can make more money on our own if you are on a limited number of accounts that you actually get to learn all the dictators, but there is so much bouncing that you might get a doctor and then maybe 2 weeks until you get him again. When the company does not care how can they expect the employees to care. When you treat people like garbage they will not go above and beyond what they absolutely have to do.

I will not "guess" just because it is on an old report. I have seen MME's actually changing things that were clearly dictated. For example, dictated Synthroid 100 mg I left a blank and MME changed it to mcg. I asked my QA person if I should have changed that because heck I know that it should be mcg and she said no that it should have gone to the client with a blank. Sometimes doing too much is not good even though you are helping only encourages bad dictating practices.
What I got from being good at my job - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
Is put on the worst accounts in the BOB...I thought my old account had been shipped overseas, but it hasnt..I was just removed and put on crap, because I read the instructions before I send and I give a crap..I dont give a rats tail anymore what happens..I will NOT NOT NOT endanger patient care, but beyond that whatever
I had the same thing happen to me - so much for loyalty
[ In Reply To ..]
I always tried to help my supervisor, gave here whatevery hours I could, changed schedule several times, volunteered holidays, participated in every incentive, jumped on when asked, took OT every time offered, and now I get the shaft. Have no clue what I did to rub the supervisor the wrong way, but whatever.

They can fire me for making errors, I dont even care. I really will enjoy the weeks of unemployment (vacation) before I take my time and find a new job. I need a mental health break after devoting 17 years to this company.

So sad that I would have done anything for my supervisor too. Anything.
Sad isnt it? - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
bottom line comes down to THEIR money...make less mistakes as s whole, makes CCM look good..Im done caring..good thing is I do see numerous "your screwing up emails" I assume that since I am not getting individual one saying it is me, it isnt..but who knows..Hate generic emails, very unprofessional..
Agree, If email doesnt have my name specifically, they are - obviously talking about the other guy. nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x
Blanket emails aren't that informative - sm
[ In Reply To ..]
What I don't like is how CCM will tell us that a certain mistake is being made in a certain account but yet she says she's not disclosing which account. ?!?! Yeeaaahh. Email deleted.

Using what is in previous reports by a doctor puts MT - in a tight spot.

[ In Reply To ..]
I did that with a mumbler and got the report sent to me by my QAL stating that I had left out words, and they were stupid words to fault me on. I've been getting some notices with documents missing words and the words were "the", "a" and other such nonsense, and being told to listen to the ASR better and get every single word!

Previous lookup is a farce too - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Half the reports have obviously wrong words in the physical exam section. I will look at 10 or so different reports exam sections and find the phrase I am not quite sure of done 3 to 4 different ways. In this case lookup is of little or no use. Frankly, I am shocked at how awful a lot of the reports I am looking at are.

It is obvious pretty much everyone is simply guessing.
Agree, I refuse to guess at anything - nm
[ In Reply To ..]
x

Blanks - noneya

[ In Reply To ..]
Some of my reports have over 50 blanks and I don't care. I get my line count in. If dictators can't speak English or care enough to slow down and pronounce so that I can understand what they're saying, why should I care or spend time trying to figure out that baloney? QA gets paid to figure it out.

Similar Messages:

Supervisor Says I'm Wasting Her Time Asking Questions
Sep 23, 2010

I got an e-mail about procedures for canceled reports and when I asked the CCM, I didn't get an answer. Then I e-mailed the mentors (for when we need to talk to somebody about a problem), and she was responding to the mentor e-mails. She said " I noticed you asked the mentors this, so again, you are asking and taking up 3 people's time."   Actually, I only e-mailed her and the mentor. Every time this one lady dictates a report, she spends a lot of time with side conversat ...

64 Minutes Of Phone Off The Hook - Not Wasting My Time Listening To The Entire 64 Minutes!
Mar 07, 2014

Only warrants periodic scans. If anyone comes back at me for that, they can listen to 64 minutes of nothing themselves. If the doctor dictated, too bad he did not follow protocol = put the dictation on hold when not dictating or hang up the phone! ...

I-MedX Time Sheets. Can't Send And MN Is "no Longer
Dec 16, 2014

nm ...

No Wasting Of S/l Fee Awe Emensis Of The Hands.
May 04, 2010

New account for me today - under physical exam, he says "no wasting of s/l fee awe emensis of the hands"  Any ideas?  TIA! ...

New Doctor And New Terms. Central Wasting?
Feb 04, 2010

now to evaluate her right lower extremity wasting syndrome which has been associated with a normal EMG suggesting central wasting.   I find wasting syndrome, salt-wasting, cerebral salt. It clearly sounds like central a few times.   anyone hear of this? ...

Wasting Money Learning ICD-9 When ICD-10 Is Coming Out?
May 16, 2010

isnt that a really negative thing to say to someone? Correct me if Im wrong. It is my impression that a coder will need to know BOTH. Right or wrong? Some people seem to think they should just wait until 2013 and only learn ICD-10 I guess. ...

No Longer With MM
Jun 27, 2015

I am so thankful that I am no longer with MM.  I quit in May and it is the best decision I have made in a very long time.   I got so tired of the unreasonable hours, the constant changing of hours/days.  I got tired of the threats about quality (which is definitely unrealistic), then you get the threats about not having enough lines.  I don't have to tell all of you what  a terrible journey it is with MM.  It is the kiss of death and it will never be any b ...

I Can't Wait Any Longer!!!
Apr 19, 2010

Okay! I've had enough.  I was going to hang in longer but I am now being Aggressive and sending my resume out!  I won't be doing MT work anymore -- that's for sure!  Perhaps working at the local community college if not for the government.  At this point, I don't really care what I do because anything is better than this!  WooHoo!  It's a AHAA movement for me.  It won't be long now.  Best of luck to those who chose to stay wit ...

Are We No Longer Getting Break Pay?
Aug 17, 2012

I noticed today that the break pay section of the timesheet was gone today and when I clocked off a minute ago after working for 7 hours that in the "break" box, it said 0.00, when usually it would be 0.33.  Anyone know?  I know it's not a lot of money, but I usually get about 3 hours per pay period and about $30.  I would hate to lose that, cause every dollar counts. ...

How Much Longer Will This Continue?
Jan 25, 2013

I'm told the low volumes are due to the time of the year. I just don't remember this happening in past years. My time sheet has 10-15 entries by the time of the day - this is nuts. Can't take no pay, can't use up all my PTO in a week. Seriously, what are we supposed to do? ...

I Cannot Do This Any Longer, Having Points Taken Off Because
Mar 06, 2014

of leaving out the word "a", this is ridiculous. Whenever I think about quitting I feel happy; whenever I think about working I feel sad, micromanaged. Life is TOO short. Just my short rant. ...

I Am No Longer A MT- Tomorrow Will
Sep 30, 2014

my new life of not dealing with trying to produce a medical report for a MTSO to look good and make profit.  How things have changed in the medical world and it is getting ulgier by the day.  The demands put on MTs are totally unreasonable.  I am walking away because of retirement and I am thankful I can.  I honestly do not know if I could survive under the stress of trying to produce perfection for such minimal pay and know that a MTSO is making as much as me for each line I ...

I Think I'll Stay In Transcription For A Bit Longer
May 03, 2010

I seriously considered bagging transcription.  But as my child comes in and gives me hugs and my teenage daughter asks what I think of something, I am glad I am available even though the money is not happening. ...

Finally, No Longer An MT! Yippy
Jul 29, 2011

I have been looking for a job in the medical field in my city for nearly a year because I am soooooo tired of being an MT.  Finally, I got a new job today!  I am so fortunate as I live in a smaller town and there aren't many health care related jobs here.  In two weeks I will start my new job as a claims examiner I have experience doing this years ago).  Yippy!  M-F 8-5, health insurance is free for employees, paid holidays, paid vacation, and steady work!  To ...

Done I Will No Longer Search For Old Reports To See What Your Saying
Mar 08, 2012

Dont care who gets the reports to fix them but Im done..Takes too long to look in docqmanage to figure out who algekafhj, PAC is...too long to find you exact wording for your stupid closures...I am convinced that as long as we send them through QA and the doctor himself doesnt have to fix it, IT WILL NEVER CHANGE...Slow their day down a bit, they dont seem to mind slowing my money down... ...

While I Do Not Work For Transcend Any Longer, I Did
May 13, 2012

contact them about my current company.  I told them there is not a company out there that pays decent wages and I am lucky to bring home $150 a week currently.  Maybe we can get ALL these MTSOs to pay decent wages!  Finally! ...

I Am No Longer Going To Blame Myself As My MTSO Does
May 16, 2012

for lousy dictators!!  I am just fed up with being blamed for the dictator's inability to speak fluently.  I am just NOT going to blame myself any longer, nor am I going to shoulder the blame from the MTSO.  I am going to tell them talk to the doctors and I do not want to hear it again! ...

I Would Like To Do A Search... Is That Option No Longer Available? Nm
Aug 24, 2012

nm ...

My TL No Longer Shows Up On My Comagent
Nov 16, 2012

I just noticed today that my TL no longer shows up on my comagent.  I always keep it open on my desktop and can tell who is on and who isn't and her name is always there regardless of whether she is working or not and then today all of a sudden her name is gone.  Very strange.  Her email address still shows up though ...

Shorthand No Longer Being Provided
Dec 05, 2012

The Web/Nuance part has been told next year we have to buy our own Shorthand license.  I know Transcend downloaded for me (and am still using at my PT job) shorthand licensed to MDI way back when.  Will we get to keep that?  If part of Nuance (Trans/Nuance) gets to have it provided free I would think they could figure a way to let the rest of us have it also.  ...

M2 Does Not Allow Posts On Their Page Any Longer
Aug 26, 2013

after all the comments about the layoffs I guess they decided to nix that option all togehter.  you can comment on their posts/pictures but not write on their page.  ...

Win XP No Longer HIPAA Compliant?
Jan 13, 2014

This was in the ad on the Job Seekers board for Rad/Onc MLS for SmartType: "Windows XP is no longer HIPAA complaint [sp] and no longer supported by Microsoft" Has anyone else heard about this and if so, why is it no longer HIPAA compliant? ...

Can No Longer Pull Up Old Reports In Dep?
Jun 23, 2014

I went in to try and get an old report from DEP and all I can get is job submission stuff..anyone else? I rely pretty heavily on being able to pull up previous reports for crazy terms and this 30-day limit in Fluency is not cutting it. ...

Does Precyse Typically Take Longer Than The
Aug 21, 2014

24 to 48 hours to respond to you about testing results?  I took the test Tuesday morning and am waiting on pins and needles. ...

No Longer Surprised But Always Still Upset--sm
Nov 06, 2014

Yes, I have seen this enough times that it no longer surprises me.  There were 18 reports on my primary.  I have an hour left of my shift.  When I anticipated downloading the next one, all 18 were gone, gone, gone.  It is upsetting.  I would try adjusting my schedule but it would do no good, there normally is too little work during that time as it is.  I already will be taking about 3 hours of PTO for being OOW on Sunday.  It would be 4 but I have made up some ...

LE No Longer Works For Nuance.
Jun 12, 2015

x ...

I No Longer Work For Keystrokes But Waiting On W2 (sm)
Jan 30, 2011

I know they have until tomorrow - but just wondering if current employees already have theirs - so I can contact company by 1st.  By the way, I loved working for them, just had a change in personal situation.  ...

Lines -  It Takes Me Hours Longer To Get What I Used To Get
Nov 08, 2012

Is anyone else having trouble achieving their daily goal since all the work has been pooled together here at Nuance?  It takes me hours longer to get what I used to get. ...

License For Speedtype Was No Longer Valid
Feb 23, 2013

I am currently an Exact-Med student.  They give each student Speedtype.  I had been using it, but my husband updated our Soundcard and then it said that my license for Speedtype was no longer valid.  So I had to purchased a new llicense for a "new computer" since by updating the sound card it changed settings on our hard disk.  Then we went on vacation and turned our computer off for 2 weeks and when I restarted it, it says my license is not good anymore....don't know why, but apparentl ...

SAINCE TRANSCRIPTION No Longer Has A QA Staff
Apr 12, 2013

Saince Transcription no longer has a QA Staff. They let them all go about a month ago. The MTs have been divided into teams with a team leader who is doing all the QA for the team. This poor team leader is really doing the QA for nothing, they get an extra 10% on their cpl rate to offset doing the QA, but sounds like that could really cut down your production. The hospitals they type for don't even know it has happened which sounds illegal or at the very least unscrupulous. They signed ...