A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

cost differential for difficult dictators in the new plan? - Mollie

Posted: Dec 04, 2014

I didn't see a cost differential for difficult dictators in the new plan? Did anyone else? So you can work day shift  with the lowest tier and have the crappiest dictator around but still get lowest pay. And isn't it lovely that the new rate will be on the Dec. 26 paycheck? I guessing there may be a mass exodus in January. 

Similar Messages:

Difficult Dictators
Oct 26, 2014

As above, I hope in the future this particular issue could be addressed.  This problem is already escalating (at least from where I am now).  This was made even worse by the advent of the SR system.  So, probably some form of counseling or even penalty (major or minor) can be imposed on the dictator if he/she fails to comply.  Coz the way I see it producing a good or even the best transcript is not just the MT's responsibility, but also the dictator's.  I hope these dictators do e ...

Remember When The Difficult Dictators
Mar 02, 2010

were supposed to be paid more for doing?  MQ knows exactly what it is doing and knows very well that things need to be sent to QA.  This is nothing but a reason to drop our wages to Indian wages, they have no respect for us at all.  They are now putting these rules on us, THEY ARE, and then saying it is totally on the MTs shoulder for anything that goes wrong.  Is this legal?  ...

ESL Dictators - Difficult Enough To Understand
Nov 30, 2010

It is difficult enough to understand some of the foreign dictators but when they dictate with monitors beeping, nurses and doctors talking, in the middle of their lunch -brups/cruch/slurp and then they WHISPER ... UGH!!!  It sure makes for a long, long work day!  Just once I would love for a manager to send that message to the hospital to please ask the doctor to either speak up or move to a quieter place to dictate ... alas that never happens and we suffer through the report ... but at lea ...

Credit For Difficult Dictators
Dec 03, 2014

I took the Enrich module, but didn't see anything about difficult dictators.  Did I miss something?  Sometimes I send a report to QA for blanks and they don't get them either.  Is that still held against us?  ...

I Have A Question. I Work For A Very Difficult Account With Very Difficult ESLs. Other People Have
Jan 30, 2014

to dump these reports so the owner doesnt have to pay QA for them because they cant do them at all.  They QA the whole report almost.  I am totally burnt out with this and not sure what to do.  Any ideas out there. ...

Lousy Dictators - Crappy, Hard To Understand Dictators, Both ESL And English-speaking
May 17, 2014

Today I will make less than half of what I normally get because all I've gotten today are crappy, hard to understand dictators, both ESL and English-speaking.  Seems like all I get lately are the hard to understand, mush-mouth dictators.  Guess Nuance doesn't want their MTs making quota.  Sorry.  I just had to vent. ...

With New Plan STM Stated 35% Of Our Team Would C Increase With New Comp Plan
Dec 04, 2014

This means 65% will see decrease and/or paid minimum wage. They are touting this as the great new comp  (local Burger King is advertising job for $10/hour).  Anyone find out if the QC percentage is just for blanks or include all sent to QA including Audio issues, etc, and will EQA be included.  Also, trying to figure out our pay from week to week is going to be a pain.  I am going to see how this new comp plan works out, but since the conference call, I'm not feeling pos ...

What's A VPN And How Much Does It Cost?
Jul 13, 2013

Do any of you know what's involved in setting up a virtual private network and what the cost would be?  It seems that companies hiring MTs to transcribe into their clients' EMR are requiring the MT to use a VPN.  Would I need a special computer for this?  Thanks for any advice.  ...

Why Does Certification Cost So Much?
Aug 23, 2010

I'm eligible to sit for the CMT and the RHIT and both exams are over $200 to take. It feels like I'm buying credentials! Why are these certification exams so much money to take and keep up! It's ridiculous! What do you pay for? ...

The Q Cost Me My Computer
Oct 17, 2010

With the update to 6.1, I began having computer crashes.  When I logged on to DQS, my screen went black 5 times before it loaded.  It did this every time.  After a week, when I finished my shift and went to check my email, the computer completely froze.  Took it to the computer shop, and the guy said he deleted some of the programs in my "service program." All was well for exactly 2 weeks, although I still had the black screen problem when loading DQS.  The same thing h ...

Cobra Cost
Sep 13, 2012

What are others on Cobra doing w/regards to high deductible? At this, I won't be able to afford any meds. ...

How Much Would MT School Cost?
Apr 18, 2013

Please, no lectures!  Not for me,  but for my niece, who is just looking for a little extra cash, as her hubby is bringing in good income and she was thinking about doing what I do.  I was so lucky to learn on the job, on-site, almost 20 years ago.  How long would training be for the minimum tier, or whatever they call it now, and approximately what would the cost be?  Thank you. ...

How Is .02 CPL Cost-effective? (sm)
Apr 08, 2014

I don't think many with experience would accept .02 CPL.  I would imaging this forces MTSOs to train newbies.  I'm sure they have to pay QA far more than .04 CPL to correct and go over the work.  Even if they did pay QA only .04 CPL to do this, they are paying at least .06 CPL total.  By the time the new editor is sufficiently trained to go off 100% QA they have had more than enough time to realize that they will never make a living doing this kind of work, the lies ...

How Much Do The Cert. Tests Below Cost?
Apr 02, 2010

nm ...

Increase In Cost Of Benefits
Mar 09, 2011

Help!!! Okay, I've been working PT for MQ for 7 long years.  I am considering going FT just for the benefits because no one can live off of minimum wage. Because information on open enrollment will not be available until late April/May for June 2011, I need to know if the rates normally go up and by about how much?  Please, I only want to hear from MQ (not recently new to MQ from Spheris or non-MQ people) people who have been full time for the ...

Cost Of Outsourcing Transcription
Jan 02, 2013

Interesting.   http://www.heu.org/news-media/news-releases/costs-outsourcing-medical-transcription-skyrocket-150-cent-just-four-years ...

Cost Of Andrews Coding Course?
Jun 30, 2013

Can anyone tell me the cost of the coding course at Andrews? Do you still get a discount if you completed the medical transcription course? ...

5% CMT Differential?
Dec 08, 2009

What does the employer mean when they advertise a 5% CMT differential? ...

Pay Differential?
Apr 02, 2010

I am moving to the 3-11 shift to help my supervisor out (I actualy like mine) and the hours are ok for me.  However, does anyone know if there is a pay differential?  I can't seem to find anything in my policies ...

CMT Differential?
May 05, 2010

Hi, everyone: I see here and there some companies state they pay a differential for CMT status.  Anyone out there who knows which companies do so and whether they actually follow through/and or what the differential is?  I got my CMT a couple of years ago and then, for several reasons, stopped working as an MT, but I am considering going back part-time.  Thanks!  Geedub ...

WMX Differential For CMT?
Jul 31, 2010

Of course it is late Friday night when I am trying to figure out if it would be worth it to study and sit for the CMT--and I can't find a specific amount for the WMX CMT differential to do my quick and dirty calculations.  :) Anyone out there know how much they offer? Or at least where they specifically state what amount is given? ...

AVOID SAINCE TRANSCRIPTION AT ALL COST!!!!
Apr 02, 2010

Avoid Saince.  They are intrusive, constantly calling and they don't pay.  They hijacked my PC for 33-1/2 hours and their paperwork said they pay $10 an hour and then today I was told they only pay a flat rate $100.  HELLO!! THEY OWE ME $335 BEFORE TAXES THANK YOU!  They pay by black character only which means you don't get paid for spaces so you type 22 reports a day and average about 600 lines.  Nice!  When asked if you get paid according to the line co ...

What The Heck Does Shrinking Cost Base Mean.
Aug 19, 2010

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:aRYbCNbTPgQJ:www.marketwatch.com/story/medquist-reports-second-quarter-2010-results-with-revenue-up-26-primarily-due-to-spheris-asset-acquisition-in-april-2010-2010-08-11+medquist+restructuring&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a   The following results for both the three months and six months ended June 30, 2010 include the Spheris results from the acquisition date. Prior to its acquisition, Spheris had been ...

Synernet - Cost Of Health Insurance
Apr 02, 2013

Can anyone tell me what the approximate cost of an individual health insurance plan is with Synernet?  What about the QA system --- helpful or adversarial?  Also, saw a previous comment about schedules -- do they require strict adherence or is there some flexibility? ...

Cost Of Hightest/best Insurance On COBRA
Dec 12, 2014

Does anyone know what the current cost of COBRA is for the highest level of insurance (the "better" one) that Nuance offers is for a single person?  (Well, single in that no other members are claimed.) I've been offered an IC job that pays very well, but I have to keep my insurance (as crappy as this policy is).  I know I can get healthcare through the marketplace thingy, but I'm wondering if I just needed to take COBRA for a bit, how much would it cost. Please only respond ...

Why Is It Impossible To Find Out The Cost Of Andrews
Apr 27, 2015

Can someone give me at least a ballpark figure for the course?  I don't want to send and email and/or call just yet....still not even sure I can afford to do this.  :)  Thanks!   ...

Isn't There A Holiday Pay Differential?
Nov 26, 2009

. ...

Holiday Pay Differential
Nov 27, 2009

Last holiday (Labor Day) I was paid a differential.  It is usually time and a half so going by your base you will see an additional line on your paystub of holiday lines:  ex.  if your base rate is 0.08 you will see holiday pay 0.1200 x 1000 lines.  As far as I know, we have not received any notification that we do not get holiday pay.  ...

Night Differential
Mar 26, 2011

The current extra for a report, for the night differential is .0900 per my understanding - can someone tell me what it was before the most recent change (approx. 2 mos ago or so)? Thanks   ...

Labs; Differential
Aug 14, 2012

On lab data after the eos, lymphs, monos, myelos, and all that... He says "2 mettas", obviously an abbreviation.  Has anyone ever had to write this phonetically abbreviated?   Thanks!!! ...