A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Weekly Lines Not Uploaded - in Webclock yet

Posted: Jan 26, 2015

Last week, they were there early afternoon.....

impatiently waiting.........

Weekly lines - Justmy3cents

[ In Reply To ..]
That shows up on Wednesday for the first week of the pay period.

Similar Messages:

Is It Just Me Or Have Lines Not Been Uploaded To Approve Timesheet Yet
Mar 04, 2013

Aren't we supposed to be approving our timesheet/lines for this week by now. Am I wrong or isn't payday Friday? I'd write my TL but she never responds to e mails (nor does anyone else for that matter). I keep checking the time and date and keep looking, but nothing. Anybody okay'd their timesheet yet? ...

Anybody Else Confuse On The Lines Uploaded Today?
Dec 17, 2014

I like the old one better it shows clearly the night/day edit/type lines. Now I can figure which is which. ...

Have Lines Been Uploaded For Last Week? I Never Received An Email
Jul 04, 2013

xx ...

Weekly Lines
Jun 29, 2013

Has anyone ever done 15,000 lines in a week and if so how much was your weekly pay?  Please no bashing on this question.  I know there are some that reach high lines and for those of you who don't I am truly sorry but please don't respond in a negative way.  Thanks! ...

For Those Interested In Weekly Pay, J&M Transcription Also Pays Weekly. Nm
Feb 09, 2011

ppp ...

Escription - 250 Line Count Minimum - Median Lines Or Average Lines?
Dec 20, 2014

Does anybody know which column companies look at to decide if you are meeting the minimum 250 requirement in Escription? When I look at the metrics there are 2 columns...median lines per hour and average lines per hour. ...

Is It True That FOCUS, Only Counts Half Of Your Lines When Calculating VR Lines?
Jan 30, 2012

if you make 4 cents per line at 1000 lines a day, they really calculate it at 500 lines per day x 4 cents, making it really 2 cents per line for the full 1000.   I heard this, and I am really interested in knowing if it is true. ...

Told Nuance Was Overcharging For Lines, Now Lines Drastically Reduced
May 02, 2012

My main account was a good one, and the lines were very good, mostly ER work. I have been on this account for over a year and a half now. We recently received an e-mail stating that Nuance had discovered that the line count was charging incorrectly, as instituted by them, and they had been crediting us with MORE lines than we were actually doing and overcharging the client. Now get this, they informed us that they would not make US pay it back, for their mistake, but that our new lines would re ...

TransTech Lines - Required Hours But Are Short Lines?
Jun 10, 2011

What do you do when you have the required hours but are short lines? I got an email that I need to "make plans to have my shortage made up." The only problem is that I'm up to date with my hours for the pay period so far. The other problem is that I have plans Saturday night and Sunday (both being my scheduled time off) that don't include TransTech. It's getting harder and harder to defend this company when they can't hold up their end of the agreement and continually ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average During The Day/week?
Jan 19, 2011

Just wondering if the TT MTs would like share ... how many lines do you average during the day/week?  I'm doing about 9,000 to 10,000 a week and wonder if I should be pushing myself more.  How much of your count is VR?  I do probably 15% traditional and 85% VR but that, of course, varies week to week.   ...

Custom Lines Versus Standard Lines
Jan 08, 2013

Which do you use - custom lines - 65 character lines with spaces or standard lines - seems like so much more for standard lines????   Cathy ...

Weekly Pay
Sep 15, 2011

What are some companies that pay weekly, anyone know of any? ...

Are MS Word Lines The Same As Medquist Lines?
Jan 18, 2011

I am having a discrepancy issue with lines....wondered if MS Word and Medquist use a different number of characters per line.  Thanks.... ...

TransTech Lines - How Many Lines Do You Average Per Day
Jul 13, 2011

How many lines do you average per day - VR and traditional?  I know it's been VERY slow lately, but when things are going well, how many lines do you normally get? I'm trying to figure out where the average numbers are.  For me, I do about 350 trad and about 1400 VR in 8 hours. Well, my timesheet says 8 hours, but my clock says that number MAY(!) be a little higher.  Again, these are numbers I pull when things are going well and I'm not waiting for work to download. I'v ...

Anyone Know Of Companies That Pay Weekly?
Jul 26, 2011

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question, so please redirect me if not.  Thanks in advance. ...

Weekly Hours
Dec 30, 2011

Hey, got a whole 8 hours this week...Aren't I the lucky one?  8 out of 40?  Give me a break already...where's the work? Can't blame it on the holidays this time. This is getting old, and I'm going for disability ! ...

Any Companies Still Pay Weekly? NM
Jan 07, 2012

. ...

Is Anyone Else Getting Audited Weekly??
Jun 13, 2012

Was audited the week before memorial day for 4 days mind you, and made 98.8 and left alone for a few days and bam started all over again and was told my group was being audited weekly.  Been here since 1996.  I can hardly think straight anymore and feel like I am all thumbs on the keyboard.  I am ready to call it quits and seriously go to my unemployment agency and see if they can help find something decent.  I feel like I am going nowhere fast. ...

Companies That Pay Weekly?
May 17, 2013

Can you give me names of companies that pay weekly? ...

What Do You Have To Do To Get Weekly Bonus If PT
Aug 05, 2014

Gotta figure a way to build this puny paycheck up and those quarterly bonuses are just a heartache.  Had 99.7 for 2 months, then ZAP 99.4 and missed it again. Thought maybe I would be better off focusing on weekly bonuses.  Any explanations helpful. ...

Weekly Bonus ?
Aug 14, 2014

So if you have over 99% QA score and less than 3% sent in for blanks, how many lines do you have to do in order to receive the weekly bonus or is it offered to PT people at all? ...

Weekly Bonus
Nov 10, 2014

Can anyone tell me what percentage you get for weekly bonuses and how it is figured out?? ...

WEEKLY Q/A Checks
Dec 03, 2014

During the video presentation, she said we would now have weekly QA checks.  This means, in essence, that you can type all week with less than 10% QC submission, and a great QA score, and have it ruined with just 1 critical error, which typically gives you a QA score of under 89% if it is a report with less than 30 lines.  Then it would be a cut in pay because your converted (lower) lines would be multipled by 7 cents, yes all of the lines.  I don't know about you, but if I h ...

Bye Bye Weekly Incentive
Dec 04, 2014

With no weekly incentive, I may not be as inclined to type as much. Why work yourself to death for a few extra pennies. The new plan has an "odor" to it! ...

Weekly Schedule Option
Mar 05, 2010

Does anyone know if we will have the capability to change schedules weekly in schedule source.  I thought I remember reading once when shedule source was still in its pilot stage that we would have the ability to change our schedules weekly with schedule source or is this just a fancy way of this meaning the "swap board."  ...

Are There Any (reputable) Companies That Pay Weekly?
May 09, 2011

The only one I have found is Medgarde, and I don't hear much I like about them.  Thanks for any responses. ...

Methotrexate S/l Seven 25 Mg Tablets Weekly
May 31, 2011

x ...

FIESA/QA Weekly Score
Aug 23, 2012

Does anyone know where our weekly QA scores come from? I have checked FIESA and the information there does not match the information that I am told by my manager. If you are being told that you have low scores and not checking FIESA, I would definitely start. Has this happened to anyone else? ...

Bi-weekly Bonus Chart?
Feb 05, 2014

Does anyone have a copy of that breakdown of how the bi-weekly bonus is paid?  I had it at one point but lost it.  I can't remember exactly but it is broken down into several parts as to how it is paid?  Thanks! ...

Weekly Metric Humiliation.
Apr 09, 2015

Not only can I no longer see what everyone else on the "team" scored for the week as a comparison to what a horrible MLS I am, I get little arrows up/down to show me how much better/worse I did than last week. What more can be done to humiliate me?  Honestly! Meeting or not meeting the metrics has nothing to do with how it feels to have this weekly scorecard shoved at me. I was given a new secondary account with no training and no one to answer questions--just started one morning and was ...