A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Bi-weekly bonus chart? - anon

Posted: Feb 05, 2014

Does anyone have a copy of that breakdown of how the bi-weekly bonus is paid?  I had it at one point but lost it.  I can't remember exactly but it is broken down into several parts as to how it is paid?  Thanks!

bonus info - stillhere3

[ In Reply To ..]
Production Bonus calculated weekly, paid biweekly: 99% QA minimum, 7001 lines minimum/week, QC submissions less than 10%, LPH 186 or greater – tiered bonus amount based on lines/week.

thanks but not exactly what I was looking for.. - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
I know all the bonus criteria and lines but was curious about the tiered bonus. There is a tier and each tier has a percentage that they pay for those lines for the bi-weekly bonus. Anyone know what that is?

Tier for bi-weekly bonus - Notahappycamper

[ In Reply To ..]
LINES BONUS
7001-8000 0.0025
8001-9000 0.0050
9001-10,000 0.0075
10,001-11,000 0.0100
11,001-12,500 0.0150
12,501- 0.0200
Hope this helps...
Was there a joke here? A decimal funny? - Crank
[ In Reply To ..]
This is a bonus chart? And it's all less than one penny a line. Sad.

Similar Messages:

What Do You Have To Do To Get Weekly Bonus If PT
Aug 05, 2014

Gotta figure a way to build this puny paycheck up and those quarterly bonuses are just a heartache.  Had 99.7 for 2 months, then ZAP 99.4 and missed it again. Thought maybe I would be better off focusing on weekly bonuses.  Any explanations helpful. ...

Weekly Bonus ?
Aug 14, 2014

So if you have over 99% QA score and less than 3% sent in for blanks, how many lines do you have to do in order to receive the weekly bonus or is it offered to PT people at all? ...

Weekly Bonus
Nov 10, 2014

Can anyone tell me what percentage you get for weekly bonuses and how it is figured out?? ...

Question Regarding The Weekly Incentive Bonus
Sep 03, 2013

Has anyone out there ever typed 15,000 lines in a week and if so, what is the weekly bonus amount?  Not talking about the line pay per week, the weekly bonus pay.  Thanks for any help. ...

Quality 2.0 - Weekly Production Bonus?
Oct 08, 2014

I did not watch the presentation because I have resigned myself to the fact that I will never receive a quartery bonus again, and, quite frankly, I just don't care anymore. Tired of bending over backwards for peanuts of a paycheck. However, is this new quality scoring going to affect the weekly production bonus? ...

FIESA Made The Cut For The Weekly Bonus
Nov 17, 2014

Can someone clue me in on how you can tell by looking in FIESA wheter or not you made the cut for the weekly bonus.  From what I see in FIESA and what I see on my pay stub, the percentages are never the same?   ...

For Those Interested In Weekly Pay, J&M Transcription Also Pays Weekly. Nm
Feb 09, 2011

ppp ...

Fast Chart - Current Info On Fast Chart
Dec 10, 2011

Anyone have any current info on Fast Chart, good, bad, ugly?  Checked the Archives, not much recent info.  Thanks! ...

Has Anyone Here Ever Been Paid The Signon Bonus, Or Referral Bonus? Nm
Apr 02, 2015

nm ...

Fast Chart - Does Anyone Work For Fast Chart
Mar 07, 2013

Does anyone work for Fast Chart and what can you tell me about them? ...

Weekly Pay
Sep 15, 2011

What are some companies that pay weekly, anyone know of any? ...

Anyone Know Of Companies That Pay Weekly?
Jul 26, 2011

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question, so please redirect me if not.  Thanks in advance. ...

Weekly Hours
Dec 30, 2011

Hey, got a whole 8 hours this week...Aren't I the lucky one?  8 out of 40?  Give me a break already...where's the work? Can't blame it on the holidays this time. This is getting old, and I'm going for disability ! ...

Any Companies Still Pay Weekly? NM
Jan 07, 2012

. ...

Is Anyone Else Getting Audited Weekly??
Jun 13, 2012

Was audited the week before memorial day for 4 days mind you, and made 98.8 and left alone for a few days and bam started all over again and was told my group was being audited weekly.  Been here since 1996.  I can hardly think straight anymore and feel like I am all thumbs on the keyboard.  I am ready to call it quits and seriously go to my unemployment agency and see if they can help find something decent.  I feel like I am going nowhere fast. ...

Companies That Pay Weekly?
May 17, 2013

Can you give me names of companies that pay weekly? ...

Weekly Lines
Jun 29, 2013

Has anyone ever done 15,000 lines in a week and if so how much was your weekly pay?  Please no bashing on this question.  I know there are some that reach high lines and for those of you who don't I am truly sorry but please don't respond in a negative way.  Thanks! ...

WEEKLY Q/A Checks
Dec 03, 2014

During the video presentation, she said we would now have weekly QA checks.  This means, in essence, that you can type all week with less than 10% QC submission, and a great QA score, and have it ruined with just 1 critical error, which typically gives you a QA score of under 89% if it is a report with less than 30 lines.  Then it would be a cut in pay because your converted (lower) lines would be multipled by 7 cents, yes all of the lines.  I don't know about you, but if I h ...

Bye Bye Weekly Incentive
Dec 04, 2014

With no weekly incentive, I may not be as inclined to type as much. Why work yourself to death for a few extra pennies. The new plan has an "odor" to it! ...

Weekly Schedule Option
Mar 05, 2010

Does anyone know if we will have the capability to change schedules weekly in schedule source.  I thought I remember reading once when shedule source was still in its pilot stage that we would have the ability to change our schedules weekly with schedule source or is this just a fancy way of this meaning the "swap board."  ...

Are There Any (reputable) Companies That Pay Weekly?
May 09, 2011

The only one I have found is Medgarde, and I don't hear much I like about them.  Thanks for any responses. ...

Methotrexate S/l Seven 25 Mg Tablets Weekly
May 31, 2011

x ...

FIESA/QA Weekly Score
Aug 23, 2012

Does anyone know where our weekly QA scores come from? I have checked FIESA and the information there does not match the information that I am told by my manager. If you are being told that you have low scores and not checking FIESA, I would definitely start. Has this happened to anyone else? ...

Weekly Lines Not Uploaded
Jan 26, 2015

Last week, they were there early afternoon..... impatiently waiting......... ...

Weekly Metric Humiliation.
Apr 09, 2015

Not only can I no longer see what everyone else on the "team" scored for the week as a comparison to what a horrible MLS I am, I get little arrows up/down to show me how much better/worse I did than last week. What more can be done to humiliate me?  Honestly! Meeting or not meeting the metrics has nothing to do with how it feels to have this weekly scorecard shoved at me. I was given a new secondary account with no training and no one to answer questions--just started one morning and was ...

If Anyone Has Used Chart Net Before ?
Aug 23, 2012

Just wanting to know if anyone has used Chart Net before and if so, did you like it? Also, is it compatible to Dictaphone ExText platform? ...

Meridian's Quota Is Daily Or Weekly?
Aug 16, 2010

Does anyone know if Meridian's quota is daily or weekly?  If you have information please let me know.  Thanks! ...

Weekly Emails Detailing ASR Statistics.....
Nov 05, 2010

How about giving me some straight typing and compare that productivity rate to the ASR productivity rate????? But they can't take the truth! I'm sure my productivity rate will be low ..... and then they will tell me how to improve my ASR production! ..... I doubt it. I already use the short cuts. Nothing will help with reports needing multiple corrections per line. Sure, I can Ctl M to supposedly get me to the place I need, but that never brings me to the exact spot, so I have to ...

Weekly ASR Production Assessment/Evaluation
Jan 04, 2011

What ever happened to our weekly assessment/review of our ASR production?  I received 1 evaluation back in November around Thanksgiving and have not received another one.  Am I wrong in thinking we were supposed to get one weekly.  Has anyone gotten any more than their original one?  Maybe I was so good, they just said, she doesnt need it, LOL  My guess, they realized how much it was going to cost them to pay someone to do this and nixed it already. ...

Drug - Patient On Surosulfate 1 Tab B.i.d. Weekly
Jul 18, 2011

Patient on Surosulfate 1 tab b.i.d. weekly (?) and Rewind Balance q hs for 23 days. ...