A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Oops-I meant to type Pollyanna-DOCK ME!!! :-) nm - I really AM perfect otherwise ;-)

Posted: Dec 17, 2014

x

Similar Messages:

Sorry-meant To Say Nuance Says They Do Have Day Shifts...
May 20, 2012

Sorry, meant to say, Nuance says they have day shifts available... ...

Love The Way They Know What The Doctors Meant
Feb 08, 2015

I leave a blank because something was not said but yet the editing powers to be fill it in with what the doctor "Meant to say."  Gotta love their ESP attributes that they must have that I don't.  They correct things and the reason they put in are things like he meant to go back and correct this!!!  You guys are so talented!!!  That's why we get paid peanuts I guess ...

Don't Dock My Pay!
Jan 21, 2015

If, after decades of transcription and getting great production and accuracy scores, I have turned into a nitwit who can't transcribe or edit worth a plugged nickel, just fire me. Don't dock my pay. That's just mean. You make mistakes, too. So do your hoity-toity postauditors. You make me sick. You are destroying us. We are making more mistakes because we're so nervous and stressed out all the time. But that's the point, isn't it? To have us make more mistakes so yo ...

Does M Modal Still Dock Your Pay If...
Mar 28, 2012

Didn't Medquist dock pay in the past for reports sent to QA, maybe over a certain percentage?  Does M Modal do that still?  I currently work for Transcend, which is being bought out by Nuance.  I have satellite internet, which is compatible at Transcend but not compatible at Nuance.  It would only be a matter of time before Nuance changes the platform to their own, which will not work with sat. internet.  So I thought I might as well start looking els ...

Why Are They So Quick To Dock Our Pay?
May 30, 2015

Why do they make such a big deal out of an error, including sending e-mails saying "ERROR ALERT" or making a 3-point error a "critical patient safety error," then docking your pay for same, but if you go back to look at the document or to listen to it again, which you can in Escription, they have NEVER CORRECTED THE ERROR??? I don't think they are that concerned about errors, other than to dock our pay and to shame us. If they were, they would correct the error in the original documen ...

Oops.
Mar 28, 2014

The doctor finished his dictation, hung up the phone, and the fantastic MM ASR added an entire paragraph! ...

Is The New Trend To Dock MT Pay For Excessive QA
May 27, 2010

submission?  I'm with a company that does this (amongst other bordering on unethical things)....I'm sure we all know what company.......cough MQ cough........   Anyway, is it just this horrible company that docks pay for QA over 5% and also if you fail an audit?  I really wouldn't have a problem with docking of pay for failed audits IF they were fair, but this company doesn't know the meaning of the word fair.    Just wondering if there are other ...

Oops! Never Mind
Feb 17, 2015

x ...

Is It The New Thing To Dock MTs Lines For Different Things?
Jul 24, 2012

I have heard of certain services docking the MTs lines for the entire report if they include part of the template that may not have been dictated, if they don't include the template even though it was not dictated, for wrong demo info, for wrong CC info, for wrong dates, for wrong date of service input by system (and left by MT).  Is this an exception or becoming the new norm? ...

Oops Upside The Head
Nov 02, 2009

I am typing merrily along, enjoying my psych account, and when I get to the plan, the dictator states for the last entry, "I informed the patient that this practice is closing and will provide her with a list of referrals."  The next four dictations had the same final entry.  Egad.  Thanks for letting us, the mere typists, know.          ...

2-week-1-day Old Infant? (OOPS)
Apr 14, 2010

Ooops ... typo!!   Sorry .... I meant 2-week-1-day old infant?  Is that the correct way to type it?   Thanks in advance! ...

Oops, 98.75 Failed Audit
Aug 28, 2013

Oops, 98.75. Maybe you need to fire me and give my job to a perfect ILP. I won't argue, lol.  ...

"oops"
Sep 12, 2011

Major privacy breach. Call the HIPAA police. ...

What Is The Correct Way To Type Hepatitis C "type 2A/2C Or IIA/11C?
May 14, 2010

. ...

Doctor Says RF X3. Do I Type RF X3 Or Type Out Refill X3
Jun 23, 2010

nm ...

If It Is Dictated Type 2 Or 3 Acromion, Do You Type 2 Or 3 Or II Or III?
Sep 08, 2010

TIA ...

HELP: If ECG Is Dictated, Can I Type As Is, Or Type In Full?
Nov 09, 2010

If ECG is dictated, can I use the abbreviation, or type in full? ...

MMSE Is Pertinent To "an Abunzant" Type Dementia Of Alzheim'er Type. :/ ESL
Apr 22, 2010

MMSE is pertinent to "an abunzant" type dementia of Alzheim'er type. ...

Type 2 Or Type II Diabetes
Nov 20, 2009

Which is the correct way to type...type 2 or type II diabetes? tia. ...

Anyone Type For Silent Type?
Aug 10, 2010

Wondering if anyone out there has any feedback about working for Silent Type?  I have done the test and have been told I will interview in two weeks when the position becomes available... I think there is a mandatory 2 day training in NJ?  Anyone done this and survived?  How's the pay?  I was considering going to work for MedQuist because they are taking over one of my current IC accounts but after reading in the MedQuist section I think I'll skip that one.  Th ...

All Type Pay?
Nov 10, 2009

Does anyone know what pay range All Type starts off at?  Does anyone have any experience with them?  I have a test to complete and before I invest my time taking it, I wanted to get some feedback.  Thanks ahead of time. ...

How Do You Type
Nov 13, 2009

4-ply lift... He has been weightbearing as tolerated in a boot with a full 4-ply lift. tia. ...

Type 3 Or Type III
Nov 16, 2009

type 3 or III subacromial impingement... tia. ...

How Do You Type This?
Jan 18, 2010

at this point we are going to get an "AP lateral scapular Y"? ...

Would You Type This?
Mar 09, 2010

Doctor says "we will punt him over to Dr.  So and So." Would you type "punt," leave blank, or replace this with "send," "refer," or something more appropriate? This doctor is always saying odd things...LOL. ...

All-type
Mar 16, 2010

I know that I asked before but never got a response, although many read my post.  Anyone working now, or ever worked for All-Type?  Need good and bad.  The last archive I saw was for September 2009.  Was offered a job, and now nothing.  Is this familiar?  ...

How To Type This?
Mar 24, 2010

There is grade 3 anterolisthesis of C3 upon C4 with fairly significant associated spinal stenosis. ...

Type Of Lab
May 01, 2010

Heavy ESL: "more specific autoimmune antibodies like a scade profile" ...

How Do You Type Q Day
Jun 28, 2010

She is still taking Percocet 1 to 1-1/2 tablets Q-day..tia. ...

Anything On All Type?
Jun 28, 2010

Hey all!   Thinking about leaving my current company.  All Type says they can give me an all typing account, I have been doing mostly VR for over a year and am making less and less money.    So I am curious about All Type.  Thanks! ...