A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

2-week-1-day old infant? (OOPS) - Sort of New MT

Posted: Apr 14, 2010

Ooops ... typo!!   Sorry .... I meant 2-week-1-day old infant?  Is that the correct way to type it?   Thanks in advance!

We type, 2-week, 1-day old infant. - NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Sorry, left out hyphen between day and old. - 2 week, 1-day-old infant NM

[ In Reply To ..]
x

Thanks a bunch! - Sort of New MT

[ In Reply To ..]
Appreciate the help!

Similar Messages:

Oops.
Mar 28, 2014

The doctor finished his dictation, hung up the phone, and the fantastic MM ASR added an entire paragraph! ...

Oops! Never Mind
Feb 17, 2015

x ...

Oops Upside The Head
Nov 02, 2009

I am typing merrily along, enjoying my psych account, and when I get to the plan, the dictator states for the last entry, "I informed the patient that this practice is closing and will provide her with a list of referrals."  The next four dictations had the same final entry.  Egad.  Thanks for letting us, the mere typists, know.          ...

Oops, 98.75 Failed Audit
Aug 28, 2013

Oops, 98.75. Maybe you need to fire me and give my job to a perfect ILP. I won't argue, lol.  ...

Oops-I Meant To Type Pollyanna-DOCK ME!!! :-) Nm
Dec 17, 2014

x ...

Stenosis In Infant
Feb 22, 2010

s/l like doctor says:   Past surgical history of "de??--something or decrease??   stenosis in an infant?  It is not pyeloric or aortic.  Is there some kind of degree?  TIA.  ...

S/l ASC Repair As An Infant.
May 14, 2010

PAST SURGICAL HISTORY: s/l ASC repair as an infant.   any ideas?? ...

PE On A 6 1/1 Month Old Infant.
Jun 16, 2010

doc is dicating PE for a 6 1/2 month old male. doc goes through vitals such as temp, heart rate, respirations, and then is saying something like definity percent on room air. Any ideas what difinity percent on room air could be??   ...

Infant Analgesia
Mar 08, 2011

Sounds like "sweeties" or "sweedies" for newborn pain management for procedures.  Thanks in advance. ...

S/l Term Now Infant
Jun 05, 2012

I heard a diagnosis of (s/l) term now infant?  Can anybody help?  Thank you.  ...

Brace For Infant With Hip Dysplasia
Sep 07, 2010

Dictated "sima" brace - spells, but unsure if this is Sima or SIMA.  Does anyone know?  I am having no luck finding this.   Thanks.   ...

CNS Exam On Newborn Infant - Marable?
May 29, 2010

There was a normal root, suck, grasp, s/l marable and Babinski. My pediatric book is packed away and I can't get to it. ...

Okay Real Medical Infant Gestational Age
Mar 21, 2015

Dictator states infant born at 33-6/7 weeks, corrected gestational age now 37-7/7 weeks. Am I missing something? Wouldn't that be 38-0/7 weeks? Or maybe they have to have lived entirely through the last day to be rolled over to 38-0/7 weeks? Just not sure if I should flag this or there is some way of counting the actual last day of the week so that it is 7/7 (like the 7th day of the week), until the next day?   ...

FROSBI Work Up. Does Anyone Know What This Stands For. It's A Workup For An Infant Performed
Mar 26, 2013

xx ...

HAPPY MT WEEK - Have A Great Week
May 17, 2010

To all you wonderful MTs working and slaving your lives away, Happy MT Week.  I appreciate you.  I appreciate your kindness when I have a rant or a rave, when I'm at my wits end with the constant changing around of clients, client profiles and the never ending dings being thrown at me. I appreciate knowing that I am not alone in this struggle. It is because of all of you, and only you MTs on this board that I manage to stay in this game.  We are treated as less than second class citiz ...

Anyone Planning On Actually Participating In MT Week Next Week?
May 14, 2014

. ...

Payday This Week (Thanksgiving Week)
Nov 24, 2014

Does anyone know when pay will be distributed this week? A big deal seemed to be made about getting payroll in quickly, so Im wondering if pay will be released before Thursday or if its just going to be Friday as usual. ...

At 99.4% This Week, Congratulated That I Improved Over Last Week.
Feb 13, 2015

Good grief. I did not change the way I edit. It so depends on how many commas they think you should have. Yes, I made an unusual (for me) mistake last week, but the rest of passing an audit is dumb luck of whether you get a realistic auditor or Ms English wannabe. Everybody must be under pressure because of the cesspool as I see a lot of mistakes when I look up past reports to help with these mush mouths and accents. The time czar wants schedule changes, but I see no problems with turna ...

Does Your PTO Rate Now Vary Week To Week?
Feb 20, 2015

Does it now vary from week to week?  I used to always know exactly what my PTO was and could calculate it but just noticed that it varied from one paycheck a couple of months back to this past week.  How is this now figured?  So confusing ...

Infant With Respiratory Distress Syndrome "QSR"
Jul 04, 2013

Baby has respiratory distress syndrome and was given what sounds like "QSR" or "que-ess-arr." Don't know if this is an acronym or a drug or what. Any help very much appreciated. ...

Dx Of "FEN" ?!?!? In Infant With Bronchiolitis
Feb 27, 2013

I'm on a brand new account just started this week.  An infant has RSV bronchiolitis but she is giving Dx of "FEN"... Is there anything that sounds like this that may fit?? ...

"oops"
Sep 12, 2011

Major privacy breach. Call the HIPAA police. ...

Infant In Transverse "lie", "but" Or Butt" Down Presentation.
Jun 20, 2010

if it was buttck down, would he not say that? And is lie correct? ...

Involves A "5-week-long" Or "5-week Long" Treatment.
Jul 12, 2012

This would involve a "5-week long" treatment to the breast.  ...

When Is MT Week?
May 06, 2010

Thanks. ...

MT Week -- Huh?
May 17, 2010

I've never heard of National MT Week.  Been doing MT for 10 years for the same MTSO.  Never came on to MT Stars until about the last six months.  Obviously, I have never gotten anything for MT Week, so at least some of you are lucky that you do get a little something, whatever it might be.  My MT job just keeps getting better and better (NOT) with pay decreases and work lost to VR.  ...

Pay Week Help
Jan 19, 2011

I am kind of lost in the pay dates for the next pay day on Friday.  Could someone tell me what days we are getting paid for?  I though it was for 2 weeks starting on the 1st and ending on a Sat.  Is that the way they do it now?  Thanks guys! ...

Pay Once A Week
May 05, 2011

Who is the company that pays every week? It was just on the job's seekers board, but now I cannot find it.  Any info would be helpful. I would love to get paid every week.   Thanks ...

NJA Every Day Last Week
Sep 04, 2011

I'm trying to finish out my notice and will have to force myself to turn on that stupid computer in the a.m.  May not be finishing out because I am not going to be strapped down waiting for piddly crap to come my way every 45 minutes. I just keep wondering what the patients would say if they knew their records were going to India just to save a few bucks.  I'd love for some news media to pick it up and ask that very question. ...

Oh Boy Another Week Of
Feb 13, 2012

ASRopoly.  ASR:  pyelogram, grams dictated:  5 mg Just one of 1200 mistakes to be edited in a 2-minute report.  Words added, words left out, wrong words, almost right words, wrong gender, wrong verb tense, no punctuation, punctuation everywhere . . . . . . . ...