A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Nuance tax W2 forms - me

Posted: Jan 29, 2014

Has anyone received their 2013 tax forms yet? I have not, and wondering who I contact to ask for it. Havent worked there since last year. thanks.

You have to go onto the ADP website - and print them yourself.

[ In Reply To ..]
https://portal.adp.com/public/index.htm

Thank you! - Anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Thank you very much for the information! I was able to get my W2. I can't believe I still had my user name & password as I quit Nuance a little less than a year ago. I thought I had burned and/or shredded everything associated with this company.

I asked HR - jujume

[ In Reply To ..]
I called and asked the HR department because I left Transcend in June. She said they are on the website now, but they will also mail a hard copy on the 31st of the month.

legally they have to provide hard copy through mail - new but old

[ In Reply To ..]
x

I quit months ago and still haven't gotten it. - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
I can't print, since I don't have access.

Thank you for posting. Helps to know. - nm

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Similar Messages:

When Do W2 Forms Go Out? I Worked At Nuance For 6 Weeks Last
Jan 16, 2014

I can only hope it's mailed and I don't have to go into one of their outsourced confusing websites. Thanks. ...

No Tax Forms From TDD
Feb 28, 2011

xx ...

BAS Forms
Jan 25, 2012

The patient has ADD and PDD-NOS. Teachers filled out a form that sounds like BAS form (BAST, BASK). Any ideas? Thanks! ...

W2 Forms
Dec 19, 2014

Does anyone remember when we normally get our W2 forms in January?  Mid January or end of January? ...

Tax Forms 2010
Feb 05, 2011

I have not to date receive my 2010 tax forms for Keystrokes Transcription Service. Anyone else in the same position?   I have phoned, emailed and yet no response. I would like to file my taxes and without the forms I can't :(. ...

Transcend W2 Forms
Jan 21, 2011

My 2010 W2 was posted on our Transcend ADP self-service site, so any current Transcend employees waiting on their W2 form should check. :-) ...

If You Work As An IC, Do You Still Get W2 Forms
Mar 21, 2012

taken out of your paycheck each pay period, or do you have to figure all of that out yourself?  If so, do you think it's worth it to be an IC, or not worth it? If you're a non-married IC, how do you deal with medical insurance?  Does the IC pay cover the difference?  If you go without, how do you deal with doctor bills?  Anything else I should know about being an IC?  I've always been an employee, but some of the IC jobs look tempting, and I'm thin ...

Unacceptable Brief Forms
Feb 24, 2014

I have some lists I printed out back when I was in school with unacceptable and acceptable brief forms and confusing abbreviations. There are things on the unacceptable list such as cath and a fib. I feel certain that I printed the lists from either JCAHO or ISMP, but I have been unable to locate them. Does anyone know where I can find these? Thanks! ...

W2 Forms Are On The ADP Site Now... Nm
Jan 17, 2015

x ...

IRS Won't Be Mailing Tax Forms Next Year
Sep 28, 2010

A man pick up federal tax form 1040 at a post office in Palo Alto, Calif., Wednesday, April 15, 2009. (AP Photo/Paul Sakuma) WASHINGTON — Don't look for tax forms and instructions in your mailbox next year. The Internal Revenue Service has decided to stop mailing them because so many people now file electronically. The Washington Post reports on its website Monday that the IRS expects to save about $10 million a year by eliminating mailing. More than 96 million people ...

What Do List As Your Profession On Tax Forms? Sm
Mar 09, 2011

medical transcriptionist, transcriptionist, medical editor, ASR editor ?  not sure what I even am anymore other than underpaid, frustrated, and stressed beyond human comprehension (wish I could put that on the form !! HA). ...

Moving Short Forms
Apr 21, 2011

On DQS does anyone know how to move the short forms to another company that also uses DQS.  Can you send me the information if you have it. ...

What Happened To Standard Forms?
Sep 22, 2011

Suddenly we have new QA and it's gotten crazy! We have some new PA's that dictate things so out of order as compared to the "norm" and QA wants us to give it to them instead of making reports alike as we were trained to do.  I've had some dictate drug allergies in review of systems and medications in the plan and QA wants this. I don't get it. I just don't understand how a doctor can know to check the plan for what meds a patient is on.  I also have a PA that ...

FILLING THE GAP W/ Other Forms Of Transcription
Nov 17, 2011

Wondering if anyone out there has ever thought of filling the gap by moving into other forms of transcription... As EMR increases, pay dwindles and opportunities for traditional transcription diminish, I'm thinking that it might be wise to broaden my scope a bit. I've thought about court reporting (as a broad spectrum...not just actually in the court room) and other forms of transcription other than within the medical community. Does anyone have any ideas or experience with this or oth ...

Filling In Forms. How To Charge?
Dec 23, 2014

A doctor wants me to do PFTs from a premade template he created.  It is about a page long.  It would involve typing the clinical history (2 lines or so) and filling in a lot of blanks.  He does not want to pay my line rate that I get for typing his office notes, but wants me to give him a flat charge per report that is much less than what I would get for typing dictation.  Any advice on what I should price this at? ...

Passed NEMT Testing And Now Have Forms
Aug 06, 2014

to fill out and return before phone interview.  Was excited at first.  Now hesitant to continue process.  Anyone encouraging words  as to whether this could be a good move.  Anything at all would be helpful. TIA  ...

Accepted A Job Transcribing For Legal And Insurance Letters And Forms.
Mar 26, 2014

I applied for a job with a company and was hired.  The start pay is just okay, but increases as your line count increases and  I think this is a good way for me to get my foot in the door and experience with working with other types of transcription and jobs.  It is straight typing and involves insurance and legal matters and forms.  If anyone wants to know more about it, I will be happy to let you know.  I start in April.  ...

Ever Heard Or Typed "IPAC Forms"
Jun 05, 2013

I am typing a file of a patient who is requesting a bilateral tubal ligation, but the doctor states she did not sign the "IPAC forms" prior to hospitalization.  Anyone know what "IPAC forms" are?  ...

Wmx/nuance Paycut Meeting,listen To Tape Shut Up Or QUIT, Nuance Attitude?
Dec 12, 2011

According to a poster below which has apparently already attended one of the payroll meetings (as the poster posted) for nuance they have decided to keep the incentive part of all of our pay going with an exception that now you have to have over the industry standard of 98% to get a production based incentive. In addition (if this poster is accurate) they have again cut the overall pay from 8 and 4 to 3 3/4 AND 7 1/2. This is nothing but a bunch of crapploa...an MT who is now getting ...

I Know The Nuance Questions Are Getting Old, But Just One More, Does Nuance Pay Shift Differential F
Mar 09, 2012

that fall during the shift.  For example, if half of your hours fall in 3rd shift and half fall in 1st shift, do the 3rd shift hours pay more cpl?  Or, do all hours have to fall within the shift to qualify?  Thanks, Yet another sad Transcend employee... ...

Is Nuance And M-Modal Joint Services? Posting Here For Nuance AC, Got Email To Test For M-Modal.
May 01, 2012

I thought they were 2 different services.  Everyone is buying out everyone, so who knows.  All the small companies have been merged I guess.  I thought Nuance was out of New York and were the primary with VR.  Maybe one has to keep up with the changes and be a member and pay the dues and go to the meetings with AAMT and be a CMT to keep up with the changes, even though you still get 4 cents. ...

"Consider Returning To Nuance" - Just Received Email From Nuance
Jun 27, 2014

Wow. Posted this on company board but wanted to post here as well - some of you may feel vindicated. LPn ...

Nuance OSI
Apr 14, 2011

Any thoughts on this merger???? ...

Web/Nuance Ad
Sep 15, 2011

Does anyone know why the ad says "No inquiries from overseas" when they obviously offshore the work?  Anyone reading that would incorrectly assume they do not offshore.  I was reading an article in the newspaper that a journalist was talking about a few days ago regarding the hospital outsourcing to the Web/Nuance, and the spokesperson for the hospital said in the article that the company only employs US MTs.  ...

Nuance -?
Oct 08, 2011

xx ...

Nuance PTO ?
Oct 23, 2011

The ad Nuance has up says increased PTO.  Anyone willing to tell me what it is now. Also information on their bonus program would be helpful.  Thank you. ...

WMX/NUANCE Here It Is......
Nov 04, 2011

....First send us an email with fabulous Nuance ins (bad news) because they had to announce that due to open season. However at the same time telling us that the new pay structure (probably more bad news) will be announced at a later date but will be effective Jan 1 2012. Good way to keep us hanging on while they are so behind with their horrid platform. Guess what Nuance/Nuisance, it will not work as your reputation has gone from bad to worse and we are now realizing that the We ...

NUANCE/WMX
Nov 18, 2011

What do Nuance MT's get for editing and transcribing per line.   Thanks ...

WMX/Nuance Changes
Dec 06, 2011

If Webmedx does away with or changes their recently advertised "PRODUCTION BASED INCENTIVE" bonus and adopts the Nuance quality based bonus then this change may be considered by quite a few WMX employees as yet another cut in pay. I’m sure that there are quite a few MT’s currently at WMX that have a high QA average and are earning $300-$400 (some even more) in production incentive pay each pay period, which equates to $600-$800 per month. As an example, acco ...

QA Nuance
Dec 28, 2011

Did anyone hear anything about changes for QA.  I heard there was a webinar today? ...