A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

When do W2 forms go out? I worked at Nuance for 6 weeks last - year. SM

Posted: Jan 16, 2014

I can only hope it's mailed and I don't have to go into one of their outsourced confusing websites. Thanks.

Nothing yet available on ADP site. Probably will - mail if you are no longer there.

[ In Reply To ..]
nm

Probably not until 1/31...the deadline... - Ex-Nuance

[ In Reply To ..]
Last year they were last minute sending them out. Transcend used to do the same thing. My husband's employer sends theirs out the first of January, we get the mortgage info and everything we need from anyone but it's Nuance that makes me wait to file taxes because they lally-dolly around for no good reason.

W2 forms - sm

[ In Reply To ..]
My W2 showed up on the ADP website today, so maybe they'll get them mailed out in the next week? I don't know.

Similar Messages:

Nuance Tax W2 Forms
Jan 29, 2014

Has anyone received their 2013 tax forms yet? I have not, and wondering who I contact to ask for it. Havent worked there since last year. thanks. ...

Geez, Got A Job At Nuance 2 Weeks Ago...
May 05, 2011

I am still waiting to do the training on the acct specifics.  I am also disappointed with the lack of communication with the team lead.  I have yet to receive an email.  I just need to get working.  I didn't get a job to sit here.  ...

Does Nuance Pay Twice A Month Or Every 2 Weeks?
May 12, 2012

Way To Go Nuance! After 2 Weeks Of OOW, Most Days, 0 Net Pay
Jan 11, 2014

xx ...

Nuance 2 Weeks Notice?
Feb 01, 2015

Hello. I found employment outside of Nuance (and outside of my home). I like my supervisor and want to give her 2-weeks notice but I'm concerned that I will get fired on the spot or lose my PTO. Has anyone given 2-weeks notice and left on a positive note?  ...

Newly Hired At Nuance 2 Weeks Ago
Sep 06, 2011

So I am hired and did all the webinar training and such... and am waiting and waiting to get trained on account specifics and get started working... How long can I expect to wait?  I asked someone Friday and they said most likely Tuesday.  Tuesday workday has come and gone.... What to do next? ...

Tech Support From Nuance In The Last Couple Of Weeks?
May 31, 2014

Has anyone had computer problems after having tech support from Nuance in the last couple of weeks?  I am having MAJOR ISSUES. ...

Week, Weeks Or Weeks' History
Aug 25, 2012

still confused as to how or when to use the above mentioned. anyone? thank you, THMT ...

No Tax Forms From TDD
Feb 28, 2011

xx ...

BAS Forms
Jan 25, 2012

The patient has ADD and PDD-NOS. Teachers filled out a form that sounds like BAS form (BAST, BASK). Any ideas? Thanks! ...

W2 Forms
Dec 19, 2014

Does anyone remember when we normally get our W2 forms in January?  Mid January or end of January? ...

Tax Forms 2010
Feb 05, 2011

I have not to date receive my 2010 tax forms for Keystrokes Transcription Service. Anyone else in the same position?   I have phoned, emailed and yet no response. I would like to file my taxes and without the forms I can't :(. ...

Transcend W2 Forms
Jan 21, 2011

My 2010 W2 was posted on our Transcend ADP self-service site, so any current Transcend employees waiting on their W2 form should check. :-) ...

If You Work As An IC, Do You Still Get W2 Forms
Mar 21, 2012

taken out of your paycheck each pay period, or do you have to figure all of that out yourself?  If so, do you think it's worth it to be an IC, or not worth it? If you're a non-married IC, how do you deal with medical insurance?  Does the IC pay cover the difference?  If you go without, how do you deal with doctor bills?  Anything else I should know about being an IC?  I've always been an employee, but some of the IC jobs look tempting, and I'm thin ...

Unacceptable Brief Forms
Feb 24, 2014

I have some lists I printed out back when I was in school with unacceptable and acceptable brief forms and confusing abbreviations. There are things on the unacceptable list such as cath and a fib. I feel certain that I printed the lists from either JCAHO or ISMP, but I have been unable to locate them. Does anyone know where I can find these? Thanks! ...

W2 Forms Are On The ADP Site Now... Nm
Jan 17, 2015

x ...

IRS Won't Be Mailing Tax Forms Next Year
Sep 28, 2010

A man pick up federal tax form 1040 at a post office in Palo Alto, Calif., Wednesday, April 15, 2009. (AP Photo/Paul Sakuma) WASHINGTON — Don't look for tax forms and instructions in your mailbox next year. The Internal Revenue Service has decided to stop mailing them because so many people now file electronically. The Washington Post reports on its website Monday that the IRS expects to save about $10 million a year by eliminating mailing. More than 96 million people ...

What Do List As Your Profession On Tax Forms? Sm
Mar 09, 2011

medical transcriptionist, transcriptionist, medical editor, ASR editor ?  not sure what I even am anymore other than underpaid, frustrated, and stressed beyond human comprehension (wish I could put that on the form !! HA). ...

Moving Short Forms
Apr 21, 2011

On DQS does anyone know how to move the short forms to another company that also uses DQS.  Can you send me the information if you have it. ...

What Happened To Standard Forms?
Sep 22, 2011

Suddenly we have new QA and it's gotten crazy! We have some new PA's that dictate things so out of order as compared to the "norm" and QA wants us to give it to them instead of making reports alike as we were trained to do.  I've had some dictate drug allergies in review of systems and medications in the plan and QA wants this. I don't get it. I just don't understand how a doctor can know to check the plan for what meds a patient is on.  I also have a PA that ...

FILLING THE GAP W/ Other Forms Of Transcription
Nov 17, 2011

Wondering if anyone out there has ever thought of filling the gap by moving into other forms of transcription... As EMR increases, pay dwindles and opportunities for traditional transcription diminish, I'm thinking that it might be wise to broaden my scope a bit. I've thought about court reporting (as a broad spectrum...not just actually in the court room) and other forms of transcription other than within the medical community. Does anyone have any ideas or experience with this or oth ...

Filling In Forms. How To Charge?
Dec 23, 2014

A doctor wants me to do PFTs from a premade template he created.  It is about a page long.  It would involve typing the clinical history (2 lines or so) and filling in a lot of blanks.  He does not want to pay my line rate that I get for typing his office notes, but wants me to give him a flat charge per report that is much less than what I would get for typing dictation.  Any advice on what I should price this at? ...

Passed NEMT Testing And Now Have Forms
Aug 06, 2014

to fill out and return before phone interview.  Was excited at first.  Now hesitant to continue process.  Anyone encouraging words  as to whether this could be a good move.  Anything at all would be helpful. TIA  ...

Accepted A Job Transcribing For Legal And Insurance Letters And Forms.
Mar 26, 2014

I applied for a job with a company and was hired.  The start pay is just okay, but increases as your line count increases and  I think this is a good way for me to get my foot in the door and experience with working with other types of transcription and jobs.  It is straight typing and involves insurance and legal matters and forms.  If anyone wants to know more about it, I will be happy to let you know.  I start in April.  ...

Ever Heard Or Typed "IPAC Forms"
Jun 05, 2013

I am typing a file of a patient who is requesting a bilateral tubal ligation, but the doctor states she did not sign the "IPAC forms" prior to hospitalization.  Anyone know what "IPAC forms" are?  ...

Pay For Last 2 Weeks
Jan 24, 2011

Just figured my pay on lines for the last 2 weeks.  Really depressing.  I figured it twice because I thought it just couldn't be right.  New Year sure isn't starting off well.  ...

Weeks Vs. Weeks'
Feb 09, 2011

Please clarify .... is it weeks or weeks' ?? The patient is a 21-year-old G2, P1-0-0-1 at 37 plus 1 weeks' gestation who presents ........ ...

NJA For Going On 3 Weeks?
Mar 20, 2013

I got switched to a new acct a little over a month ago and have been out of work on a daily basis for about 3 weeks.  Yesterday an email was sent that we would know this morning what the status is and still no word.  ARG!!!  Anyone else in the west know what is going on? ...

Two Weeks And I'm Gone
Nov 18, 2013

I just turned in my resignation.  Crazy to change jobs right before the holidays but I've done it before.  Cannot wait to start new job at smaller company for, yes, a little less pay but no corporate bigwigs and no offshores.  I feel free! ...

2-weeks
Jan 31, 2014

Hello fellow MT's, I saw that another MT posed this question and I thought it was a great idea to get a heads up before I do this. I plan on giving MM my 2 weeks very very very soon and I was wondering if anyone who has given 2 weeks at MM could tell me what happened immediately after they gave their notice? How they were treated, how PTO you have banked was handled, etc. Anything will be helpful. You can private e-mail me if you would like. Thank you in advance, it is very much appreciated ...