A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Tax Forms 2010 - Nancy

Posted: Feb 05, 2011

I have not to date receive my 2010 tax forms for Keystrokes Transcription Service.

Anyone else in the same position?   I have phoned, emailed and yet no response.

I would like to file my taxes and without the forms I can't :(.

Sure you can. If you have your last pay stub you - me

[ In Reply To ..]
can use that to file. If you need tax ID numbers you can call them to get that or maybe someone that has theirs already will give it to you.

I got mine yesterday - KSMT

[ In Reply To ..]
GIve it until Monday. Remember, all of these snow storms have slowed the mail down a bit. I just got my W2 from them yesterday and have already filed my return. If it doesn't come in the mail on Monday, then I would give the office a call.

W2 - Necie

[ In Reply To ..]
I called and left a message Friday. No one returned my call. I have never had to wait this long on a W2

Similar Messages:

Word 2010 - Change My Font And Spacing In Word 2010
May 09, 2015

I have to change my font and spacing in Word 2010. How do you change it so that it takes the settings for every document I create. I want it defaulted to Times New Roman and it keeps bringing up Calibri. Thanks for any help! ...

No Tax Forms From TDD
Feb 28, 2011

xx ...

BAS Forms
Jan 25, 2012

The patient has ADD and PDD-NOS. Teachers filled out a form that sounds like BAS form (BAST, BASK). Any ideas? Thanks! ...

W2 Forms
Dec 19, 2014

Does anyone remember when we normally get our W2 forms in January?  Mid January or end of January? ...

Transcend W2 Forms
Jan 21, 2011

My 2010 W2 was posted on our Transcend ADP self-service site, so any current Transcend employees waiting on their W2 form should check. :-) ...

If You Work As An IC, Do You Still Get W2 Forms
Mar 21, 2012

taken out of your paycheck each pay period, or do you have to figure all of that out yourself?  If so, do you think it's worth it to be an IC, or not worth it? If you're a non-married IC, how do you deal with medical insurance?  Does the IC pay cover the difference?  If you go without, how do you deal with doctor bills?  Anything else I should know about being an IC?  I've always been an employee, but some of the IC jobs look tempting, and I'm thin ...

Nuance Tax W2 Forms
Jan 29, 2014

Has anyone received their 2013 tax forms yet? I have not, and wondering who I contact to ask for it. Havent worked there since last year. thanks. ...

Unacceptable Brief Forms
Feb 24, 2014

I have some lists I printed out back when I was in school with unacceptable and acceptable brief forms and confusing abbreviations. There are things on the unacceptable list such as cath and a fib. I feel certain that I printed the lists from either JCAHO or ISMP, but I have been unable to locate them. Does anyone know where I can find these? Thanks! ...

W2 Forms Are On The ADP Site Now... Nm
Jan 17, 2015

x ...

IRS Won't Be Mailing Tax Forms Next Year
Sep 28, 2010

A man pick up federal tax form 1040 at a post office in Palo Alto, Calif., Wednesday, April 15, 2009. (AP Photo/Paul Sakuma) WASHINGTON — Don't look for tax forms and instructions in your mailbox next year. The Internal Revenue Service has decided to stop mailing them because so many people now file electronically. The Washington Post reports on its website Monday that the IRS expects to save about $10 million a year by eliminating mailing. More than 96 million people ...

What Do List As Your Profession On Tax Forms? Sm
Mar 09, 2011

medical transcriptionist, transcriptionist, medical editor, ASR editor ?  not sure what I even am anymore other than underpaid, frustrated, and stressed beyond human comprehension (wish I could put that on the form !! HA). ...

Moving Short Forms
Apr 21, 2011

On DQS does anyone know how to move the short forms to another company that also uses DQS.  Can you send me the information if you have it. ...

What Happened To Standard Forms?
Sep 22, 2011

Suddenly we have new QA and it's gotten crazy! We have some new PA's that dictate things so out of order as compared to the "norm" and QA wants us to give it to them instead of making reports alike as we were trained to do.  I've had some dictate drug allergies in review of systems and medications in the plan and QA wants this. I don't get it. I just don't understand how a doctor can know to check the plan for what meds a patient is on.  I also have a PA that ...

FILLING THE GAP W/ Other Forms Of Transcription
Nov 17, 2011

Wondering if anyone out there has ever thought of filling the gap by moving into other forms of transcription... As EMR increases, pay dwindles and opportunities for traditional transcription diminish, I'm thinking that it might be wise to broaden my scope a bit. I've thought about court reporting (as a broad spectrum...not just actually in the court room) and other forms of transcription other than within the medical community. Does anyone have any ideas or experience with this or oth ...

Filling In Forms. How To Charge?
Dec 23, 2014

A doctor wants me to do PFTs from a premade template he created.  It is about a page long.  It would involve typing the clinical history (2 lines or so) and filling in a lot of blanks.  He does not want to pay my line rate that I get for typing his office notes, but wants me to give him a flat charge per report that is much less than what I would get for typing dictation.  Any advice on what I should price this at? ...

When Do W2 Forms Go Out? I Worked At Nuance For 6 Weeks Last
Jan 16, 2014

I can only hope it's mailed and I don't have to go into one of their outsourced confusing websites. Thanks. ...

Passed NEMT Testing And Now Have Forms
Aug 06, 2014

to fill out and return before phone interview.  Was excited at first.  Now hesitant to continue process.  Anyone encouraging words  as to whether this could be a good move.  Anything at all would be helpful. TIA  ...

Accepted A Job Transcribing For Legal And Insurance Letters And Forms.
Mar 26, 2014

I applied for a job with a company and was hired.  The start pay is just okay, but increases as your line count increases and  I think this is a good way for me to get my foot in the door and experience with working with other types of transcription and jobs.  It is straight typing and involves insurance and legal matters and forms.  If anyone wants to know more about it, I will be happy to let you know.  I start in April.  ...

2010 Pay Schedule
Jan 08, 2010

Has this been posted on MQ Central? I searched and could not find it. It's so hard to find stuff on there. ...

What Are 2010 Rates Of Pay?
Aug 25, 2010

I know rates of pay have plummeted in the past year or two.  Most of the posts I can find for average rates of pay are from 2 yrs ago or older.  Ballpark estimates for experienced transcriptionists please, both straight transcribing and VR: Hospital Acute care? Clinic notes? Radiology?  (per line and per report rates) Gracias     ...

DTS AMERICA - 12/07/2010
Dec 07, 2010

DTS America is posting for Radiology Transcriptionists, full-time, 2 shifts.  What is the latest with DTS?  ...

Word 2010 - Is It Possible To Still Buy A DVD?
Feb 13, 2015

I am looking for Microsoft office with word 2010. Is it possible to still buy a DVD? All I can find are downloads and I am a little hesitant to do it this way. ...

2010 Payroll Schedule
Jan 05, 2010

When I click on HR there is no dropdown box or anything that states benefits so I can get to Payroll to see the 2010 schedule.  What am I doing wrong??  Thank U.  ...

Having To Migrate To Word 2010
Dec 10, 2010

Anyone have any problems migrating to Word 2010 from 2000?  Want to upgrade to finally step into the new decade but had problems migrating my AutoText in 2007.  Anyone have problems and/or ideas would be greatly appreciated Thanks   ...

2010 W2 Still Through ADP? Making Sure I'm Checking The
Jan 19, 2011

nm ...

Autotext Word 2010
Aug 24, 2011

Does anyone know if Word 2010 has autotext, I can't seem to find it.  Thanks ...

NEED MS Word 2007 Or 2010
Sep 13, 2013

Does anyone know where I can get MS Word 2007 or 2010 CHEAP?  The company I am hiring on with requires these versions.  Can't be the student or home versions either.  I have upgraded my computer to their requirements and that cost me an arm and a leg and now I need to get the correct MS Word program installed.  I simply can't afford much.  I've been without work too long in this rapidly declining profession I've been in for 30 years.  I'm ki ...

Word 2010 And Columns
Oct 01, 2013

When working with Word 2010 and 2 columns how to type in the first one independent of the 2nd column. ...

MS Word 2007 Or 2010
Apr 13, 2014

I need to purchase this online with an instant download but all the different sites are so confusing and I'm afraid to get scammed.  Has anyone ever had to download this and where did you get it from? Help please! ...

Word 2010 Question
May 13, 2014

I hope someone out there can help me with this.  Thanks to Microsoft no longer supporting XP I now have a new computer and a new Word 2010 program.  Does anyone out there know how to disable superscript ( for instanct March 12th) when it makes the "th" small and up high.  Also, does anyone know how to turn off the fraction thing where it messes up the way I type the fractions?  Thanks in advance.  I have looked everywhere for these...  ...