A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Can someone give me instructions - how to change the password?

Posted: Jul 21, 2013

Mini rant:  Like what, they're worried some unauthorized person will sneak onto your computer and do a few reports?  

Anyway have tried going into  the Fluency utilities, logging off Fluency and changing it, no luck.  Have tried cut and paste URL for Fluency without logging in and no luck.  Just asking because I don't especially want to spend an hour with Kumar/Phil at tech support if I can avoid it.  Thanks.  

password change - anon

[ In Reply To ..]
Is this for Fluency formerly known as DocQscribe? Can you get into DocQmanage? If you can, then on the left hand side where it gives you statistics, etc., there's one for password change. Should be able to do it that way; that's how I change my password when prompted to do so for Fluency. Good luck; hope this helps! And remember, if you do have to call the dreaded Kumar/Phil; you can get compensated for it; just get the ticket number and entered it as I think its technology help or something like that on Teamwork; I've done it before on the advice of my TSM.

Similar Messages:

DQS 6.1 Instructions
Sep 07, 2010

Is there a way to put the DQS 6.1 instructions as a shortcut on our desktops?  It sure would make life easier than having to go through MQCentral every time we have a question while in the middle of a report.  I tried making a shortcut but it didn't work. ...

New Instructions For NJA
Mar 19, 2013

Instructions per supervisor, if out of work, after filling out Remedy ticket, go to teamwork and choose Excused Absence-No Work. I can' find this under Team Work. Can anyone tell me how to enter this in Team Work? ...

Nine Pages Of Instructions For New BOB
Jun 24, 2010

To anyone who got the 9 pages of instructions from the new CCM:   Can you make heads or tails of these instructions and screenshots!?   Hit ctrl twice, then go back and make sure the old patient's name isn't in the field, then ctrl L, then fill in the dictated for, make sure it's who they say it is, then stand on your head while underwater weaving a basket... OMG the new work started to roll in today (PHHS) and I am having to jump back and forth from the ...

New Instructions For UltiPro, But Will Not Let Me In. Sm
Jan 12, 2011

Are we not full accessible to the UltiPro yet?   Got instructions and I got onto the UltiPro site, but when I put in my email and birthdate it said not compatible or inactive????  So, should I just wait until Friday?   ...

Instructions To Dictators O P E N Y O U R M O U T H A N D
Mar 09, 2011

t a l k.  it    would    make   my   life  much   easier   if   you    would  talk  normally and  not  like   you  are  either  a racehorserunninginthekentuckyderby or   the  tortoise  racing  the  hare  and    that     we   d   o   n  o  t ...

Facility Instructions
Oct 11, 2013

Can anyone tell me what the MTSOs call the set of medical facility transcription instructions that you are given when assigned to an account? ...

Anyone Have The Download Instructions For 7.6
Jan 12, 2015

I lost the e-mail I was sent.  Hate to call IT.  ...

Discharge Instructions
May 12, 2015

The patient was discharged on "4 IV ORI"  The patient is in for rehydration.  ...

Instructions For Edit Script
Jan 30, 2010

I would like to get an early jump on learning this program. Is there a list of instructions or manual somewhere that I can download? ...

9 Pages Of Instructions For QCare
Aug 02, 2010

Did y'all read the 9 pages of instructions for QCare.  This really bugs me that I have to take my uncompensated time to read these new directions.  Whose life is this making easier?  Not our's, as usual.  ...

No Instructions On How To Leave Blanks
Dec 15, 2011

Hi, I'm a newbie. If an employer's test instructions say it is not ok to guess, is it ok to leave a "blank" with what you THINK the dr. said? In other words, perhaps like this: <tachycardia>, or is it better not to put what you think he said and just put a plain old blank? any help on this would be great. thanks! ...

Epic Radiology Instructions
Jul 14, 2012

The hospital I work for is switching to Epic soon. We were given an instruction workbook but its very confusing. I've tried to make myself a cheat sheet, but can't figure it out. Does anyone have a cheat sheet or some simple instructions for epic radiology transcription? I know its different at each hospital, but maybe I can make some sense of it. Please help. ...

Accentus Test Instructions
Oct 31, 2012

Should have searched here before testing.  The instructions said to use a semicolon so that's what I did.  Thought it was awkward and strange, but following instructions.  Now I see people have failed the test following those same instructions.  That just sucks.  Now I wait for my reject letter. ...

Tested For TranSolutions And Instructions Said To Use Semicolon After . . .
Feb 17, 2010

. . after headings.  I did this but think that is the reason why I did not score well on the transcription part of testing with 18 years experience.  Have you had a similar experience?  (i know some people mix up colon and semicolon and wonder if directions meant colon?!) ...

Does Anyone Have A Copy Of The Lanier LX-219-1 Instructions Manuel
Apr 12, 2010

Good morning, Could I please have a copy.   TIA ...

Instructions On Editing Escription Type VR
Dec 06, 2010

Anyone know where I can find instructions on editing escription type VR.  No one really gave me any at my office and I am not sure I am doing it exactly right or how to do some shortcuts or whatever so that I can make some speed.  TIA ...

Lanier VoiceWrite EX LX-219-1 Programming Instructions
Oct 22, 2011

Does anyone have programming instructions?  My top display is dark and my foot pedal autorewind needs adjusting....any light you can shed will be greatly appreciated...:) ...

Macro To Add Drug To AutoCorrect/Instructions
Feb 16, 2013

I am posting the information here on how to use this macro and what it does.  I will follow this with another post that has the actual macros (there are two of them.) Basically this macro adds your drug to your autocorrect in lower case, and then autocorrects to the way it should appear.  But you need to type into the box the way you want the drug to look.  For example, AcipHex.  You would type in "AcipHex" into the box but what is entered into autocorrect is:  "aciphex ...

Shorthand Program - Instructions For Dummies?
Feb 05, 2014

Can anyone help me with instructions for dummies on how to renew my shorthand program? I got the notification, but not sure what to do from there. ...

Dictaphone C-phone - Where I Can Print Instructions / Programming
Oct 30, 2009

Dumb question, but I have not used my dictaphone C-phone for years and I forget how to use it. Is there someplace where I can print instructions on programing and use of this? Thanks, Ronni ...

Nuance Webclock...anyone Else Still Waiting For Instructions To Access?
Dec 21, 2012

Have received info on training, which instructs to not complete until you have created a password and have access to Webclock. Prior email message said that info should have gone out yesterday. I have not received anything. I notified NTS payroll this morning by email (as instructed) that I did not receive password/access information and have not heard back from them. Just wondered if a lot of MTs have not heard yet or if I am the only one. ...

Royally Screwed Up And Misinterpreted Tsm Instructions On A Stat
Jun 23, 2013

And totally not typing a 28 min report.  She said one thing, I did that but thought that was all I had to do.  Boy do I feel stupid.  This jobs pay may suck, but I still need it to pay bills etc.  Hope there isn't too much bad fall-out. ...

Received A Message From OSI Recruiter Giving Instructions To Register For Testing? 
Feb 08, 2011

Recevied a message from OSI recruiter giving instructions to register for testing?  Anyone know how long it took to receive the confirmation code once registering?  Also any positives/negatives would be appreciate.  I've been doing this since correctotape and typewriter days....I just want to retire (not for a few more years anyway) and have resasonable benefits.  I guess everything is sort of going this way these days, but I guess we have to stick it out.  Could we all just not log in ...

I Give Up!
May 04, 2010

I absolutely cannot even understand this part of the dictation to even try to break it up into something valid. It's under the physical examination, HEENT. "Pupils equal, round, and reactive to light and accommodation.  Extraocular muscles were intact. (s/l ophthalmolotin powasting)."  She goes into cardiac after this and clearly dictates that heading. ...

OK, I Give Up...
Feb 07, 2012

I thought I'd looked everywhere but obviously not.  Where are the links to external resources, sister MT sites, etc?  I'm sure I'll really feel stupid when you tell me. ...

Something Has To Give Here
Jun 20, 2012

ASR was doing better a little while back now it is way screwed up again...Which means they hired people that dont know what they are doing..They need to make it about a year or so on new hires before they go through the filter and screw it up..And you would think at the very least there would be a filter to keep misspelled words from printing out,,,Just my opinion ...

Ok, I Give Up!!!
May 25, 2013

is it just me or is there someone else out there thinking that ASR has gone completely nuts!  My usual 240 lph is down to about 160 lph with all the editing I have had to do tonight on my normally clearly-speaking dictators, i.e., Dictated:   MRSA bacteremia    ASR:  Cataracts Dictated:  ESRD, on                ASR: Anterior, a If it didn't require so much editing it could ...

DON'T GIVE UP
Oct 19, 2014

I just want to let everybody know there are other fields where we can put our skills to use. I responded to an ad asking for a transcriptionist and thinking it was medical I sent my resume of 20+ years MT and got hired . It turns out its a legal transcriptionist for workers comp lawyers. Right now I do 4 hours a day as they need me (as there is another transcriptionist there) and am making a lot more than medical transcriptionist. I'm hoping at some point they may offer full-time so I&# ...

I Give Up. No More OT For Me.
Jun 12, 2015

I've had it.  Today will be the first time I'm not going to be compliant with the "mandatory" OT.  I just can't anymore.  They mandate, then they run out and cancel the mandate.  They give a few days without mandate and then we're back on mandate.  I work a specific schedule for a reason.  I do NOT appreciate being jerked around.  Whether it's illegal or not, it is WHOLLY UNETHICAL.  I'm not an on-demand worker.  This 8-h ...

Should I Give Up 1 Job? Need Feedback. Sm
Dec 13, 2009

I work part time for 2 companies.  One company usually has plenty of work.  I love the work and the people and they are very flexible.  I can usually get full time lines.  The other company usually has no work and I really despise the work and the QA.  I'm tired of the constant frantic emails stating how there is so much work only to go on and find there are less then 10 jobs.  This company now wants us to be employees.  I don't want to be t ...