A community of 30,000 US Transcriptionist serving Medical Transcription Industry

Hey, NUiSANCE - Fatigued Fingers

Posted: May 20, 2014

Instead of giving gift cards just to a select few, why not give all of us gift cards? We could sure use them on the measly pay we get.  Instead, we get nothing acknowledging the hard work we all put in not even a card like some other companies gave their employees.  Oh, but that would be doing the right thing wouldn't it?

Undecided

Fatigued fingers don't beg or be subserviant - just want decent pay.

[ In Reply To ..]
Decent pay acknowledges the hard work we do and a once a year card does not do justice.

Nuance would not know the right thing to do if there were right turn signals and right arrows flashing in their face. They continue to go the opposite way toward India.

They're so deeply entrenched in greed it has become their way. - They know nothing but greed.

[ In Reply To ..]
How proud Mr. Ricci's parents must be of him.

Similar Messages:

My Last Day At NUisANCE
Nov 16, 2014

to not even show up.  ...

A Message To Nuisance
Nov 15, 2013

Nuance, I would like to give you a huge congratulations.  You have succeeded in taking a career that so many of us have loved and cherished and turned it into a complete nightmare.  You have given us ulcers, headaches, depression, anxiety/panic attacks, a feeling of failure and worthlessness, anger, sadness, insomnia…shall I go on?  Most of us wonder how we will feed our families, pay the bills, keep a home over our heads and just have overall peace of mind.  Corpo ...

Spark Is A NUisANCE
May 10, 2014

'Nuff said. ...

To NUisANCE Managers
May 17, 2014

If you monitor this board, then you surely have a modicum of an idea of how unhappy we MTs are with your so-called management.  "Exciting News" doesn't cut it.  FIESA (a.k.a. FIASCO) is only something to demoralize and demean us.  The Link is a waste of time.  MT Week and its games, etc., is meaningless.  When are you going to do the right thing and take note of what we've been saying to you all along?  When people just don't care any more, when they ...

NUisANCE Has Me So Beat Down ...
Jun 12, 2014

Seven days to go until retirement and I am so tempted to just not show up for the rest of the time.  If they went a truly beaten down and demoralized MLS then they've got one in me.  I have never worked for a company that treats its employees as badly as NUisANCE treats theirs.  And they wonder why they can't keep anybody.  Maybe if they'd treat people as human beings ... but no, that's too much to hope for.  As long as I'm on a rant here, my int ...

Got A E-mail Today From Nuisance
Oct 24, 2014

resume and to contact them if I was interested in a job, NOT!!!  Are they that hard up?  ...